The Owl, The Masons, And the Occult

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 6:38 am » by Megame23

So, If you were not aware many of our political leaders and people held in high esteem in our society have a thing for worshiping the god Moloch, in the form of an owl. They preform mock sacrifices in front of a giant owl statue at the Bohemian Grove, here's some info if didn't know...

Masons helped design the dollar bill and Washington DC.

Then how about these masonic owls

Upload to Disclose.tv

Heres an owl by a Mason's Grave

You really think bohemian grove and freemasonry dont have any connections?

At the Bohemian Grove:

And masonic his ties are clear.

Interesting side note, look what George brought to the party!

Oh look more masonic ties.

The owl connections are there to be seen for people that look, so are all the connections that show that Freemasonry and all these Illuminati organizations are twisted, corrupt, and evil.

As usual Alice in wonderland is used by the Occultists, seeing as how it was created by them...

Ok... Notice the mirror dissociation. then she is traumatized by a reptilian, and she prays for help on the free mason checkerboard, and an owl shows up in the portrait at the end.

[youtube]g7dxhbHAGRE&f[/youtube]

more on Alice in Wonderland here:

alice-in-wonderland-confirmed-occult-pedophila-mind-control-t31121.html
Last edited by Megame23 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 6:43 am » by Enlighteddemon

and how bout this for propaganda?

Upload to Disclose.tv

guardians of the truth, through the use of deception and abuse
turn your tv off and renew your internet subscription ... it wont be here for much longer

.... the 13 bloodlines of power have spoiled and are now rancid threats to the true nature of humanity!

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 7:07 am » by Lowsix

but...

Snakes/lizards and reptiles
are all mortal enemies of the owl.

Thats rather damaging to your case/es.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 7:20 am » by Kacen

You do know that Moloch was portrayed as a BULL, right?

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 7:40 am » by Megame23

kacen wrote:You do know that Moloch was portrayed as a BULL, right?

I did actually thanks, that's why the people were worshiping a bull when Moses came down the mountain in the story (Moloch=Molech=Baal=Sun god).

Jeremiah 32:35:

And they built the high places of the Ba‘al, which are in the valley of Ben-hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire l'Molech; which I did not command them, nor did it come into my mind that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

But, hes portrayed as an owl too. :)

@lowsix, i find it rather sad that out all all of my posts lately that is all you have to say, sorry the facts dont line up with your vision of the world, I've barely even been talking about reptilians lately, but you didn't have anything to say about this.

the-reptilian-legend-of-count-dracula-vlad-dracul-t31483.html
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 10:31 am » by Lowsix

megame23 wrote:
@lowsix, i find it rather sad that out all all of my posts lately that is all you have to say, sorry the facts dont line up with your vision of the world, I've barely even been talking about reptilians lately, but you didn't have anything to say about this.

That was as non-hostile as i could make it.

My "facts of the world" as you put it
just don't include Reptilian Vampires
from the Order of the Red Dragon,
who worship an Owl and run the world..

(neither do yours, i suspect)
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 2:21 pm » by Minihaha

Watch Betty Boop "Old Man Of the mountain" the old man flips the devils horns at one point yet through the rest of the video he is only drawn with 3 fingers and a thumb. At the beginning he shoots lighting and there is an owl and skull and bones depicted. YOU GOT TO HIDE E HI you got to ho de ho, you got to hee de hee de hee, to get along with me!

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 2:58 pm » by Megame23

lowsix wrote:
megame23 wrote:

The Order of the Dragon, not red dragon, dono where you got that, is clearly an Illuminati organization...

And I wouldn't argue that they are all reptilian vampires that worship an owl. I would argue that there are reptilians with similar philosophies views on the universe, (they can become gods and do whatever they will) and these vampiric reptilians have used and manipulated different Illuminati organizations over time to control our world.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 7:17 pm » by Mediasorcerer

megame23 wrote:
lowsix wrote:
megame23 wrote:

The Order of the Dragon, not red dragon, dono where you got that, is clearly an Illuminati organization...

And I wouldn't argue that they are all reptilian vampires that worship an owl. I would argue that there are reptilians with similar philosophies views on the universe, (they can become gods and do whatever they will) and these vampiric reptilians have used and manipulated different Illuminati organizations over time to control our world.

that sounds rather ridiculous say what fukin!!!
yet how ironic or strange should it happen to be actually true,yes???
nah,it cant be true,too ridiculous,
but
hang on,
that is a giant owl in the photo of bohemian grove,yes?
so why an owl??symbol of wisdom?
how bizarre,what!!!the leaders all go and celebrate at the cremation of care ceremony???
and your not alerted by this alone fukin????
something haint smell right here.
thats obvious,what,cant exactly say,
yet one dont have to be a moron to see that,
SOMETHING HAINT RIGHT ABOUT
"THEM".!!!!
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 7:20 pm » by Mediasorcerer

kacen wrote:You do know that Moloch was portrayed as a BULL, right?

yeh,dont worry pal,im sure if theres a nuclear war,those same elite you constantly defend will make a mad dash to come pik u up and drag u down into the bunker so as your nice and safe,fukwit.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Next