The Pedophile who Shaped a Country-Kinseys Sexual Revolution

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 26, 2011 5:37 pm » by Megame23

The man who began the 'Sexual Revolution.' Kinsey, who is praised as a scientific sexual genius, honored in films such as:

sexual education in America was completely shaped by this man.

due to his findings sexual predators have a much easier time raping children. Kinsey used pedophiles, prostitutes, and the most sexually depraved people he could find for his 'scientific study' on human sexuality.

this man shaped the face of sex education, and set standards on what 'normal' sexuality was. teaching us that children are sexual from birth, and that the vast majority of women have abortions, and also that most people are promiscuous, through his findings he has helped to produce a sexually depraved nation.

Kinsey recorded things such as number of orgasms on children in a day, and how long those orgasms take, these findings were on children, some who were even those younger than a year old, down to two months old.

Look at these tables:

http://www.drjudithreisman.com/old/tables30_1_2.htm

to do this he would use records of pedophiles, such as one man named Mr. Green. who molested over 800 children, and kept records on the molestation. he was taught to keep these records by Kinsey's own mentor, Dr. Robert Dickenson. Kinsey wrote in his findings that the experimentation was enjoyed by the children. His definition on an orgasm?

Kinsey’s Sexual Behavior in the Human Male p 16 states; “A gradual, sometimes prolonged build-up to orgasm, which involves still more violent convulsions of the whole body. Heavy breathing, groaning, sobbing, or more violent cries, ; sometimes an abundance of tears (especially among younger children).”

he had 6 categories of orgasm:

1) Screaming
2) Writing in pain
3) Hysterics
4) Convulsions
5) Fainted
6 ) Struck the partner

This data was all supplied by 'Adult observers.' (Pedophiles)

In the United States, someone under the age of eighteen goes missing every 40 seconds. Two thousand children every day in the US, 800 thousand children every year go missing in the US. According to the USDOJ (United States Department of Justice), every year, 11.4 children per 1, 000 children go missing in the United States.

According to the USDOJ statistics, there were 115 stereotypical kidnapping of children in 1999. The vast majority of those kidnappings, 71 percent, are are perpetrated by complete strangers; the remaining 29 percent are committed by people known to the victim or the victims family.

Of all the victims of the stereotypical kidnapping, only 56 percent are returned home safely. Four percent of the stereotypical victims are never found, 40 percent are found dead.

More stats at:

http://news.wikinut.com/America%E2%80%9 ... /dc10254_/

Watch this documentary to learn more

Part 1:

Upload to Disclose.tv

[/quote]

I also have to mention that many children are taken to be tortured, raped, killed, experimented on, or made into mind controlled slaves all around the world, all the time. This stuff is real, and children are suffering, dont forget it.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostTue Apr 26, 2011 6:10 pm » by Gnosticwanderer

This is disturbing, no doubt about it. Just yesterday I was talking to someone about the sexualization of toddlers... what the fuck is going on in our world? When is it ever acceptable for this to happen? Where are the mothers?
Most importantly- what can we do to stop it? Seriously, I'd get together a lynch mob myself, screw putting them in jail, let's think castration or mind control here... a pedophile cannot change his stripes- once a predator always a predator... seriously, we need to protect our children and their future children. And stop glorifying the damn orgasm,... can't anyone say NO to themselves, orgasms aren't the utmost pleasure you can have in the world but not to some sick fucks out there.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 26, 2011 6:20 pm » by Megame23

wow, Kinsey evidently was a massive fan of Aleister Crowley!

he went searching for his journals in Europe.

its all connected... And it all comes from satanism.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 6:18 am » by Megame23

here is the other documentary, which the first one mentions.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 6:27 am » by Mediasorcerer

good post,sick fuckers.!!!!
really,it doesnt matter what religion they follow,cos pedophile fucks are in EVERY RELIGION,EVERY RACE,EVERY NATION,to lesser or more degrees,

yet they are not punished the way they should be,.INSTANT DEATH FUKING PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 6:31 am » by Sykolojik

I think you guys are forgetting one important fact..Women can be pedophiles too..I was the victim of several..on top of feminist misandry they tried to implant in my mind..that i was worthless just because of my gender since i was five years old on top of slapping mouse traps on my junk..we DO need to do something..and ignoring part of the problem wont solve it...

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 7:16 am » by Malogg

sykolojik wrote:I think you guys are forgetting one important fact..Women can be pedophiles too..I was the victim of several..on top of feminist misandry they tried to implant in my mind..that i was worthless just because of my gender since i was five years old on top of slapping mouse traps on my junk..we DO need to do something..and ignoring part of the problem wont solve it...

I am so sorry for your hellish past I am here to talk to if you ever need a shoulder also I can point you in the direction of other victims and survivors that will be able to help you in many ways...
Yes this is true many females in the so called child protection agencys are pedo's also alot of mothers abuse their children and laugh at their own children getting abused this is 1 hard pill for normal people to swallow and even worse some woman in high end jobs in establishments all over the world are Pedophiles and use children for their own pleasure plus as a way to make big money trading and pimping these children out and most of these children will vanish if into thin air off the face of the earth without a trace due to the backing of all goverments helping to cover this up.

We are all brought up to believe pedo's are dirty old men in rain coats but this is not the case! please get in touch with Chris here, he is a friend of mine on facebook and can give you contacts of many good people that are here to help http://www.chris-uk.org/
Blame the rock she has her faults

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 10:31 am » by Illuminated

-

:shock: thats really messed up & i didn't even watch the vids yet!
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Initiate

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 6:08 pm » by Unitb166er

Pedophilia is a Virus and the only way to beat a Virus is to contain it and starve it of any new hosts then treat the victims and terminate any new attacks immediately.Identify all transmission and propagation of the behavior and neutralize it completely.Identify all friendly environments for Pedophiles and either reformat it or sterilize it completely.

Moral codes where problem solving equations that eliminated these types of societal diseases and prevented transmission of these disorders when they occurred. :robot:

Do i believe in Capitol punishment?

How about we send Pedophiles out to the Moon to dig Tunnels.How about we send Pedophiles out to the Antarctic to build Arcologies.Really dangerous necessary stuff.How about sending Pedophiles into Nuclear Disaster sites like Fukishima instead of decent Human Beings like the Japanese.

There are solutions. :dunno:

But The Brave New World Order is all about Pedophiles so ......WE WILL BE SEEING MORE OF THIS! :nwo:

Thank you Megame23

Thank you Sykolojik, People like you are the True Strength of Humanity.The Unlimited Power of Survival.
:sunny:
Designed To Give A Damn!

Initiate

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 6:40 pm » by Sykolojik

thanks Malogg..I dont really have a support group..even the guys over at malesurvivor.org seem to shun me..they say I have "problems"..heh..no crap..but I refuse to be defeated..by anything, or anyone..be it sadistic pedophiles or devastating tornadoes or anything in between..some days some things/issues get me down..there are little things no one else pays attention to that piss me off to no end..but I live, and refuse to pass on what happened to me onto others in any way..unless someone doesnt mind listening to me bitch and vent for a little while..

thank you Unitb166er..that really lifted me up today..despite my horrific past, I still try to make the world around me a better place..regardless if I get anything back for it, be it from people or our responsive universe..I was put here for some reason, and being so young I haven't quite figured out what yet..except that..Survival..not for just myself..but for everyone..

Also, sending them to the moon would cost a LOT of money that they aren't worth..however Antarctica or the crippled power plants in Japan sounds like a novel idea.