The perpetual myth of free energy

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 am

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 12:22 pm » by pacmanpacks


Travvysavvy wrote:what do you think Will, perpetual motion just seems out of reach, but what about cost effective, abundant, and safe (by safe I mean for the user, the producer, and the environment) energy?


The only thing out of reach is your ability to study and reach sound conclusions with religious comments like that.

Even a toy from 1977 can generate a greater energy output than what came in, but noooo: In 2012 that is IMPOSSIBLE - why? Because TV said so where all the information is owned by private families - Why do they say it is impossible? Because the most dangerous thing to corrupt government is a FREE, INDEPENDED and most important; An INFORMED public - NOT a bunch of cowards running around like a chicken with its head cut off. WAKE UP, the force field from a magnet IS real, it IS possible to burn water, it IS possible to do things different.


Oreocannon wrote:i for one think there is nothing wrong to try to make what we deem "impossible"
people used to think the world was flat.
and that wireless electricity was impossible.
if we didnt try to discover new impossible stuff we would live in the stone age.
who cares if its not 100 percent perpetual and forever?
as long as it increases the power 3 times from solar and wind energy, or water, good enough for me


When people say earth is flat, then it IS flat - TO THEM !!! Just like people who keep saying that perpetual motion isn't possible - well: It IS possible; it CAN be done; it HAS been done - but the best electric generators with magnets will not run for ever, but can run for a very long time when put into motion BUT: With the help from a battery and a smaller electric motor to spin the main motor up again you DO get a system that in principal could run forever. . . .

But hey: When people ignore what I post, ignore the real world, ignore that magnets does have a constant vibrant force field just ready for harvest, then everything logic IS impossible to the trolls and religious fanatics here at disclose.tv.

There are HUNDREDS of cool working magnet engines out there for all kinds of purposes, one of the smaller ones with a simple construct that people can build for them selfs is this one:

Image

This wont power your home, but great for camping.

If you want to see a boat running ONLY with a magnet motor, then click here:

http://tronline.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/ ... ld-be.html

These magnet motors is in everything from u-boats, helicopters, planes, cars, boats, etc.

It is very EASY to see find out for yourself that people who just keep saying it is impossible are 1) ignorant fools and 2) trolls that willingly or unwillingly promote fascism in a big way.

I do NOT like fools OR mindless trolls because BOTH is a direct danger to FREEDOM for ALL of us.
pacsteam.org
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8577
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 1:11 pm » by Malogg


I know this is not free energy by magnets although they could be powered by a magnetic motor

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/201 ... cient-leds
Image :flop:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 877
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:36 pm

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 pm » by Domeika


Just build it and you'll know. There are scads of people out there watching vids and spending their whole day making comments on this and that. They look to others to provide their solution. Me....I have a lathe and a milling machine in my garage, and am having my coffee before I put in a full day out there.....working on what others just talk about.

Keep it real my friend.

Writer
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:31 pm

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 3:15 pm » by Webhead


hello is there anyone there , this is a electric motor it needs power to run or if you want a genarator then it has to be turned , do you get the point how the hell can it be free energy when you have to put power in or you saying you turn it to start it off then it runs itself???

why dont people explain properly and the fact is there is no free turning magnet generator or free running motor that doesnt use energy to produce the power or to run something to propel so why do idiots keep going on ,

magnet motors that so say rotate themselves yes you can but then the magnets wear out, or they just stop this will happen everytime you cant prove it nobody can it doesnt work keep dreaming and you still have to turn it to start it thats called energy putting energy in to make it work hence no free energy god damn you idiots.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 am

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 3:29 pm » by pacmanpacks


Webhead wrote:hello is there anyone there , this is a electric motor it needs power to run or if you want a genarator then it has to be turned , do you get the point how the hell can it be free energy when you have to put power in or you saying you turn it to start it off then it runs itself???

why dont people explain properly and the fact is there is no free turning magnet generator or free running motor that doesnt use energy to produce the power or to run something to propel so why do idiots keep going on ,

magnet motors that so say rotate themselves yes you can but then the magnets wear out, or they just stop this will happen everytime you cant prove it nobody can it doesnt work keep dreaming and you still have to turn it to start it thats called energy putting energy in to make it work hence no free energy god damn you idiots.


First thing first:

this is a electric motor it needs power


EEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH; WRONG here already: It does NOT need electricity in order to run; It needs MOTION that then GENERATE electricity. It need something to propel the rotor into action, that is ALL it need.

You call me / other's idiots because we don't buy into your religion of ignorance? Wake up, look around you, STUDY before posting more crap you will regret later.

Read more: the-perpetual-myth-of-free-energy-t78632-10.html#ixzz27IgCTxnH

Did you read the first post at this topic, or did you just read the headline? It sure doesn't look like you read the comments, because what you just "complain" about, I just posted just above you:

pacmanpacks wrote:the best electric generators with magnets will not run for ever, but can run for a very long time when put into motion BUT: With the help from a battery and a smaller electric motor to spin the main motor up again you DO get a system that in principle could run forever. . . .


YOU are the one being an idiot (and alot of other things I am not going to say here) because you are the one who refuse to look outside the box / TV !!!

Read before posting your pro-fascist / cointelpro propaganda in here again, thank you.

If you want to buy a magnet motor for anything you need, do so here:

Magnet motor:

http://www.lemcoltd.com/

http://www.slideshare.net/DisclosurePro ... -wing-611p

Download full PDF file: http://adf.ly/D57hA
Last edited by pacmanpacks on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pacsteam.org
Image

Writer
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:31 pm

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 3:39 pm » by Webhead


they do not work your waisting your time energy move on , you show me 1 working device that generates its own power and i swear ill cut my right leg off on live tv with a hacksaw .

its just a pipe dream , we dont even truely know how magnetismn actualy works and thats a fact we dont even know how gyrodynamics work thats a fact we dont even know what truely creates the earths magnetic sheild there are more forces in the universe than we know .

for a start if you want some kind of free energy you would take it out of the air for a start then use that to turn a generator that would and could work , but as for the magnet motor you suck prove it nobody can.

im not having a go i just wish for the love of free energy somebody would talk sense tell the truth or prove it not some loonatics making money out of a dvd or selling plans to so called free energy motors ,and if they were true loads of people have brought plans that so say work well i call upon all you people who paid good money for the plans to show us on here your free energy builds with good videos and actual proof come on where are you all hiding.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 am

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 3:47 pm » by pacmanpacks


Webhead wrote:they do not work your waisting your time energy move on , you show me 1 working device that generates its own power and i swear ill cut my right leg off on live tv with a hacksaw .

its just a pipe dream , we dont even truely know how magnetismn actualy works and thats a fact we dont even know how gyrodynamics work thats a fact we dont even know what truely creates the earths magnetic sheild there are more forces in the universe than we know .

for a start if you want some kind of free energy you would take it out of the air for a start then use that to turn a generator that would and could work , but as for the magnet motor you suck prove it nobody can.

im not having a go i just wish for the love of free energy somebody would talk sense tell the truth or prove it not some loonatics making money out of a dvd or selling plans to so called free energy motors ,and if they were true loads of people have brought plans that so say work well i call upon all you people who paid good money for the plans to show us on here your free energy builds with good videos and actual proof come on where are you all hiding.


I don't want you to cut off your right leg, just jump off a bridge and set us free of all your childish nonsense - For the 5. time:

http://www.lmcltd.net/index.php?page=links

HERE IS A WORKING MAGNET MOTOR IN ACTION, SOLD BY THIS COMPANY:


Upload to Disclose.tv


http://youtu.be/66tfOcC2yBs

Call these companies, find out that magnet motors are in use for EVERYTHING already, find out for YOURSELF that this is dangerous personally for people working with this because the global elite want them to shut up, shut down and just die.

I tell people the FACTS, try to get people to look things up for themselves, and NOBODY NEEDS YOU or your moronic "opinion" on a subject you clearly know absolutely MINUS 100% about. Go fly a kite kid !!!
Last edited by pacmanpacks on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pacsteam.org
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 877
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:36 pm

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 3:52 pm » by Domeika


Webhead wrote:they do not work your waisting your time energy move on , you show me 1 working device that generates its own power and i swear ill cut my right leg off on live tv with a hacksaw .

its just a pipe dream , we dont even truely know how magnetismn actualy works and thats a fact we dont even know how gyrodynamics work thats a fact we dont even know what truely creates the earths magnetic sheild there are more forces in the universe than we know .

for a start if you want some kind of free energy you would take it out of the air for a start then use that to turn a generator that would and could work , but as for the magnet motor you suck prove it nobody can.

im not having a go i just wish for the love of free energy somebody would talk sense tell the truth or prove it not some loonatics making money out of a dvd or selling plans to so called free energy motors ,and if they were true loads of people have brought plans that so say work well i call upon all you people who paid good money for the plans to show us on here your free energy builds with good videos and actual proof come on where are you all hiding.


It works like this brother.... I try, and I fail, and you and others try too. If we all try, sometime, somewhere, one of us will beat it and share with the rest. Don't talk......do.

Initiate
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:29 am

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 3:54 pm » by Pateriot


Until someone claiming to have a "free energy" machine completely opens it up for scientific scrutiny then the claims will be nothing more than myths and fraudulant claims. There are any number of claims but the results are always the same. The governement, oil companies, etc, shut it down and threatened or killed the inventor or the inventors will not reveal what is inside the magic box or behind the curtain. All that have been opened for scrutiny have been proven eiher frauds or mistaken. I am not saying that we will never find something that will be essentially free energy or that people should not be searching and striving for it. I don't think anyone has found it yet and probably won't in the near future.

Writer
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:31 pm

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 4:15 pm » by Webhead


pacman your being childish as you cant listen to anyone else view if its not same as yours.

tell me this then , i invent a free energy magnet device now i know im going to be killed if true so what i do is i totally make a video of the device explain in full and put it out there so everyone in the world could make it get it working and then we can all take down the electric companys at once they cant kill us all ,

but no nobody has done this because there all trying to make money out of nothing basicaly there the same as all energy companys they want money just like them ,they wont give away free energy plans that work becuase there be skint not that they work.

so there you go hence all the scams around on the net ripping people off as usual.you show me 1 inventor that completely tells you how to make it what material etc, and ill make it and see if its true until then free energy is a myth please read what i put pacman this is more sense than what your putting , because they would have done what i said and showed the world as they cant kill us all or put us all in prison.

and im not the first that would have come up wth these comments so where are these super duper plans.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook