The perpetual myth of free energy

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 am

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 4:46 pm » by pacmanpacks


Pateriot wrote:Until someone claiming to have a "free energy" machine completely opens it up for scientific scrutiny then the claims will be nothing more than myths and fraudulant claims. There are any number of claims but the results are always the same. The governement, oil companies, etc, shut it down and threatened or killed the inventor or the inventors will not reveal what is inside the magic box or behind the curtain. All that have been opened for scrutiny have been proven eiher frauds or mistaken. I am not saying that we will never find something that will be essentially free energy or that people should not be searching and striving for it. I don't think anyone has found it yet and probably won't in the near future.


As I said to other fascist fanatics in here: The ONLY reason why YOU don't know about ANYTHING related to this subject is BECAUSE YOU DO NOT REALLY CARE.

All people like you want, is to have a fixed opinion on everything you know nothing about and really do not care about anyway.

Overall, you just refuse to live in the real world where EVERYTHING is possible, where man CAN create ANYTHING they envision in their minds, the ONLY true limit to the human capacity, to the TRUE human potential for absolute knowledge and freedom is people just like YOU !!!

Webhead wrote:pacman your being childish as you cant listen to anyone else view if its not same as yours..


WRONG: I DO listen to peoples "view," but words like "it is impossible" despises the FACT that this IS real, that people CAN look this up for themselves; they CAN contact people and confirm EVERYTHING I say - Why are idiots like you then calling me "childish" just because I insist that the earth is NOT flat where I live? Oh yes, that's right: It is because you CHOOSE to "believe," you CHOOSE not to listen; you CHOOSE to be ignorant and live with blinders on - And yes: This is scary - Its like 911: People just do not WANT to know the facts - Why? Because it would mean that they consciously would have to accept that EVERYTHING their entire lives have been based upon is nothing but LIES - Most people just can't handle things like this psycologically. Children just adapt and accept - the biased and scared (like you) just can't deal with reality.



Webhead wrote:tell me this then , i invent a free energy magnet device now i know im going to be killed if true so what i do is i totally make a video of the device explain in full and put it out there so everyone in the world could make it get it working and then we can all take down the electric companys at once they cant kill us all ,

but no nobody has done this because there all trying to make money out of nothing basicaly there the same as all energy companys they want money just like them ,they wont give away free energy plans that work becuase there be skint not that they work.

so there you go hence all the scams around on the net ripping people off as usual.you show me 1 inventor that completely tells you how to make it what material etc, and ill make it and see if its true until then free energy is a myth please read what i put pacman this is more sense than what your putting , because they would have done what i said and showed the world as they cant kill us all or put us all in prison.

and im not the first that would have come up wth these comments so where are these super duper plans.



Again: This is ALL FREE INFORMATION - Patented, but FREE so you CAN build it - just not sell it, you understand the difference here at least? If you wanted to - If you just cared - Like me, I DO build magnet motors myself - I DO know that this is working, I DO know what I am talking about - So my childish child: WILL YOU PLEASE DO YOUR HOMEWORK before posting more crap in here? Thank you:

611 pages of WORKING magnet motors:

http://pacsteam.org/Shareware/documents ... 20611p.pdf

Enjoy the read, try to build one and THEN you will know - Until then, you are nothing but a fascist promoting troll who buy into all the media matters cointelpro.
pacsteam.org
Image

Writer
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:31 pm

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 5:07 pm » by Webhead


pacman you say i dont care wrong i want to build my own and saves loads of money like everyone else, and i have done countless experiments myself with magnet motors,

you dont know me and if its all a big coverup , then il tell you something you may not know.

the british goverment as we speak are working on magnetic energy to use as power stations, yes you still got to pay for your leccy but it wil be cheaper.
and before people ask how do i know please dont ask ok.

and this is fact no fiction like your devices.

like im saying prove 1 of those devices work.

Initiate
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 pm

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 6:07 pm » by Oreocannon


webhead, pacman has provided you a video of a working magnet motor powering a boat and you just ignore it?
in the other thread there is the turkish guy showing his own motor in a dutch college. did you ignore that too?
did you ignore the 54 books i posted that are free information and blueprints? how about the rexresearch site?
http://www.rexresearch.com/minato/minato.htm

how about this for start? i have a hundred more....
would you like me to show you the blueprints from each book?

oh then you will claim it wont be real until someone releases the blueprints.
but wait, they are all ready released, and people have made them. as you can see from the boat video and the turk video.

twist your little head all you want and shout "NOOOO THERE WILL NEVER BE FREE ENERGYYY BOOHOOOOOO!"
but the fact is i flick the wheel with my finger, and thats all it needs to spin for millions of years.

Initiate
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 pm

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 6:08 pm » by Oreocannon


now get this, for every post you make i will show you more proof, and more blueprints.
shall we start? are you feeling ready to?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 am

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 7:41 pm » by pacmanpacks


Webhead wrote:pacman you say i dont care wrong i want to build my own and saves loads of money like everyone else, and i have done countless experiments myself with magnet motors,

you dont know me and if its all a big coverup , then il tell you something you may not know.

the british goverment as we speak are working on magnetic energy to use as power stations, yes you still got to pay for your leccy but it wil be cheaper.
and before people ask how do i know please dont ask ok.


So first I am "childish" because I just tell people what the FACTS are - And now you begin with "BUT" and "IF"? At least, you now try to simulate some kind of "secret background knowledge" you have, but I read what you write, and I see you, I know you are nothing but a distractor, a troll, a parasite.

The best way to explain what people like you represent at a forum like disclose, is to say that this forum is like a class at a university, where you are a 3. Grade child sitting in on the teachings and discussions with the students that keep interrupt all the time by saying things like "my mother says that humans can't fly because of gravity" and then even expect everyone to turn around and begin to explain aerodynamics and how it can counterbalance and suspend gravity under certain circumstances, etc.


Webhead wrote:and this is fact no fiction like your devices.


This quite here is PROVE that you are nothing but a fascist troll, a true idiot !!! You want "prove"? Well, prove is NOT an external thing like YOU want it to be, it is something very PERSONAL - ONLY you can prove ANYTHING to YOU, no one else can.

I gave you ALL the information you need in order to do this FOR YOURSELF, and what do you do with this information? Right after I post 611 pages of PROVE, of DOCUMENTATION that you can confirm for YOURSELF, what do you do? Call it all "fiction".

I hope a lot of people will read topics like this and find out who the REAL enemy is, because I am talking to one of "them", one of the fascist Zombie population.


Webhead wrote:like im saying prove 1 of those devices work.


I have shown you the door, and before even approaching the door, you have already called me "childish" for saying that the door is right there, you also said that the door right in front of you is just "fiction" without even looking, without any research, without any reason, without any argument to the contrary, without any brain involved.

Bottom line: Just yet, another waste of good-quality time talking with childish morons, instead of just creating yet another magnet motor that works no matter what you migh "think" or "believe."
pacsteam.org
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 7:45 pm » by Lowsix


You are misusing the word "fascist".


A lot.

Please google it before misusing it any more.

Thank you.

And i forgot to acknowledge (and credit you) that in fact,
you did provide the name of the company that uses the permanent DC magnetic motors.
And yes, i understand that to be one of the very few working examples..

http://www.lmcltd.net/

NOT of FREE energy or perpetual motion motors..
But "Higher Efficiency Motors".

And really that is the only distinction anyone is making.
You keep using the words Free Energy and Perpetual motion..
When neither are possible.

Higher efficiency like the LCM motors..are.

And they are being used in several major cities on their City Buses.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:18 am
Location: Southern California

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 7:51 pm » by SUKHOV


Lowsix wrote:You are misusing the word "fascist".


A lot.

Please google it before misusing it any more.

Thank you.

And i forgot to acknowledge (and credit you) that in fact,
you did provide the name of the company that uses the permanent DC magnetic motors.
And yes, i understand that to be one of the very few working examples..

http://www.lmcltd.net/

NOT of FREE energy or perpetual motion motors..
But "Higher Efficiency Motors".

And really that is the only distinction anyone is making.
You keep using the words Free Energy and Perpetual motion..
When neither are possible.

Higher efficiency like the LCM motors..are.

And they are being used in several major cities on their City Buses.



I agree Lowsix...but then again he said my comments were religious, so he may throw many words out there without knowing any meaning at all


Thus is true as well, High Efficiency is the Key, Perpetual improvement? :cheers:



Also, Some one was telling me about AA nanotubes, they have 100X's the length of charge of a normal AA battery, and can be instantly recharged with a "zap" I'm trying to get my co worker to give me an article or number to someone who knows about this.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.
Image

Writer
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:31 pm

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 8:15 pm » by Webhead


thats what i mean efficient motors yes but not actual free energy so pacman eat my words .

and also please look up the meanings of words before you use them , and when you are so kind i would like the plan that works for this free energy device not a plan for efficient motor i can already make 1 of those.

give me the plans and ill make it and report back here im an engineer and have everything none to man kind at my finger tips ready to build 1 so come on give them plans to me.

ohh yes you cant wont because they want to make money , there for it wont be free energy anyways as we will have to pay , pacman your a joke. end of line format c:\free energy device joker.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 909
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:06 pm

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 8:18 pm » by Alexrubic


I am left a little confused by this thread. A lot of downloadable information is being linked in posts claiming that it is proof that 'free energy'/'perpetual motion' permanent magnet motors/generators have been built, work and are a 'proven technology'. Yet the rather large PDF book seems to be nothing more than a treatise on how the use of permanent magnets in conventional electric motors has improved their efficiency!

Conventional electric motors, whether they have permanent magnets or not, have to be energised by an electrical supply to work, so they are not providing free energy. Not while someone has to pay the supplier for the electricity used!

What people are asking for proof of is an 'over-unity device'. Theoretically, any machine cannot output more than is input. Most existing machines are far from unity. An average electric motor may be typically 70-80% efficient. The most efficient modern devices are electrical transformers with a percentage effciency in the mid-to-high 90s. Even though they have no moving parts, there are losses: heat losses, copper losses, hysteresis losses, etc. When someone can create a machine or device that can output more than is input to run it, then it can be said we have an over-unity device and the possibility of 'free energy'.

On the broader theme of the OP, I do not personally like the word 'impossible'. Just because we are, so far, incapable of making it possible does not mean it is - and will for always be - impossible. I hope people will not let the word 'impossible' stop them from trying!

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 am

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 9:03 pm » by pacmanpacks


Lowsix wrote:You are misusing the word "fascist".


A lot.

Please google it before misusing it any more.

Thank you.

And i forgot to acknowledge (and credit you) that in fact,
you did provide the name of the company that uses the permanent DC magnetic motors.
And yes, i understand that to be one of the very few working examples..

http://www.lmcltd.net/

NOT of FREE energy or perpetual motion motors..
But "Higher Efficiency Motors".

And really that is the only distinction anyone is making.
You keep using the words Free Energy and Perpetual motion..
When neither are possible.

Higher efficiency like the LCM motors..are.

And they are being used in several major cities on their City Buses.


1) I know EXACTLY what a fascist is, I worked with nothing else but fascist scum at the Royal Marine Corps, and I can see when someone is trying to promote fascist ideas by trolling, lying, make things up about me, quote me out of context, mix my words up with others comments in here etc. in order to promote some global LIE about what reality is and what it isn't.

I am NOT here as a promoting tour for kindness and understanding towards ignorant bastards trying to troll and destroy topics about very important subjects that I deal with regularly that IS the documented FACTS of this matter.

2) You say (you are not really serious here, are you?) "And really that is the only distinction anyone is making. You keep using the words Free Energy and Perpetual motion. When neither are possible. Higher efficiency like the LCM motors..are." Yes, when you have a "high efficency" motor like LCM here then THEY can't just call it "perpetual motion" because in legal terms, in terms of "THE LAW" that would be called fraud.

BUT: I am not here trying to sell these motors; I am not legally bound by all this law school BS - As said before in here, if ALL you people would just please read AND understand what I say, what my points are:

When you start one of these magnet motors (eg. an LCM motor) it will produce WAY more power from the energy you put into the motor in order to start it up the first time.

MY point is that this IS what you need for PERPETUAL MOTION, but the main motor ALONE is NOT a perpetual motor, no - I never read anyone posting with your angle here at all, no one ever argued on this at all, so I wonder how you can be so "all knowing" and just know what all the "impossible" and "fake" people in here mean when absolute NONE of them have EVER brought up the points that YOU are making here.

I have already argued my case many times in here, but hey: let's take it all again, over again from the top in order to me to define why I PERSONALLY CHOOSE to call it "perpetual," because TO ME this is EXACTLY what it is, and unlike most others in here, I can even EXPLAIN myself, I can ARGUE with anyone just as long as they just make some kind, any kind of POINT:

Perpetual MOTION to ME is: You take eg. an LCM motor, but before you start up this motor, you combine it with a battery that will be recharged when the motor is running.

Then you place a small electric motor into this equation that at a regular basis will turn on and off just long enough to re-power the main engine.

That's MY "secret," that is MY way to define perpetual motion, because that is EXACTLY what it is.

But great job on making me begin to define things for all the crazy posters in here, not that I think it will help anything, or that you are right in your assumptions about why all these people just post "fake" without any reason or argue what so ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Travvysavvy wrote:I agree Lowsix...but then again he said my comments were religious, so he may throw many words out there without knowing any meaning at all


What is a religion? Define it as the moderator told me: Religion is something you just BELIEVE, no matter what.

It is not rational, it is not arguing rationally but most important: YOU DO NOT GET ANYWHERE with religion, NOTHING is moving when you have a religon, NOTHING is moving forward, and that is just like YOU !!!

Webhead wrote:thats what i mean efficient motors yes but not actual free energy so pacman eat my words .

and also please look up the meanings of words before you use them , and when you are so kind i would like the plan that works for this free energy device not a plan for efficient motor i can already make 1 of those.

give me the plans and ill make it and report back here im an engineer and have everything none to man kind at my finger tips ready to build 1 so come on give them plans to me.

ohh yes you cant wont because they want to make money , there for it wont be free energy anyways as we will have to pay , pacman your a joke. end of line format c:\free energy device joker.


No, you should eat your own feces for not being able to talk or put two words together online that makes any sense. YOU should begin to STUDY, YOU should begin to look up words, YOU should leave this forum because you are nothing but a stressful, ignorant, childish, foolish, ridiculous FOOL !!!


Alexrubic wrote:I am left a little confused by this thread. A lot of downloadable information is being linked in posts claiming that it is proof that 'free energy'/'perpetual motion' permanent magnet motors/generators have been built, work and are a 'proven technology'. Yet the rather large PDF book seems to be nothing more than a treatise on how the use of permanent magnets in conventional electric motors has improved their efficiency!

Conventional electric motors, whether they have permanent magnets or not, have to be energised by an electrical supply to work, so they are not providing free energy. Not while someone has to pay the supplier for the electricity used!

What people are asking for proof of is an 'over-unity device'. Theoretically, any machine cannot output more than is input. Most existing machines are far from unity. An average electric motor may be typically 70-80% efficient. The most efficient modern devices are electrical transformers with a percentage effciency in the mid-to-high 90s. Even though they have no moving parts, there are losses: heat losses, copper losses, hysteresis losses, etc. When someone can create a machine or device that can output more than is input to run it, then it can be said we have an over-unity device and the possibility of 'free energy'.

On the broader theme of the OP, I do not personally like the word 'impossible'. Just because we are, so far, incapable of making it possible does not mean it is - and will for always be - impossible. I hope people will not let the word 'impossible' stop them from trying!


I don't know you, but I can see that you (unlike most in here) DO study and DO have some very valid points, thank you very much.
pacsteam.org
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook