The perpetual myth of free energy

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 10:25 pm » by SUKHOV

Look Mr. Pacman.

I do not have a religion. I never argued, and I have not officially said that what you are proposing is Impossible. I would ask you kindly to quit being rude to me. I am not here to argue here, and call people names, troll, lie, or flame peoples beliefs. I am here to speak with people who believe the world is not really the way that is portrayed in modern society, taught in schools, or believed by the general population.

I do not discount your info, nor do I believe anyone else here is.

You can say whatever you want to my opinions, and information, but please, please, do not belittle me.

Have a nice day.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 10:30 pm » by SUKHOV

sorry to post bomb but here's a couple articles on that nanotube battery tech they are producing.

ome day, your restroom break may be enough time to charge your [insert nifty gadget here] halfway. A group of researchers at the Department of Energy's Argonne National Laboratory has discovered that nanotubes composed of titanium dioxide can switch their phase as a battery is cycled, gradually boosting their operational capacity. The upshot: laboratory tests showed that new batteries produced with this material could be rejuvenated to 50 percent of their maximum charge in less than 30 seconds.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/11/07/new-nanotube-battery-technology-leads-to-blisteringly-fast-recha/

MIT researchers are developing a battery based on capacitors that utilize nanotubes for high surface area, enabling near instantaneous charging and no degradation. Estimating ~5 years to commercialization.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:MIT_Nanotube_Super_Capacitor

Also, MR. PAC

I believe man is capable of anything. No one said we weren't. Most people mean by "impossible".....actually is "improbable" :cheers:

Initiate

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 10:50 pm » by pacmanpacks

Travvysavvy wrote:I am here to speak with people who believe the world is not really the way that is portrayed in modern society, taught in schools, or believed by the general population.

Well, then that could be me, but if you mean specific subjects like eg. Aliens and things like that I would have to take my hand down again.

Travvysavvy wrote: I do not discount your info, nor do I believe anyone else here is.

Of course not, you have always been there trying to back me up, being nice to me and all . . . What was I thinking!?!? (sarcasm) But hey: At least you BELIEVE that you know what others in here BELIEVE -what ever that even is, since most never get past that "impossible" word in their posts and never get to ANY point what so ever.

Travvysavvy wrote:You can say whatever you want to my opinions, and information, but please, please, do not belittle me.

Have a nice day.

Ok, and a nice day to you too - and thank you for the new word I just learned (belittle).

Last quote from you here: "I do not have a religion." - Well, if that is true and you are smart, then you have nothing to fear.
pacsteam.org

Initiate

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 11:00 pm » by Absolute

Don't waste your time posting about such complex topics on this forum.

All past inventors that achieved over unity devices were killed by the PTB. Cheap abandoned energy is a real game changer. Most of the info found on the internet is there to waste your time... no true device is revealed...

This topic is 10000x bigger than the fraud of the federal reserve being exposed. Don't expect anything of value to be floating on the internet.

Energy is all around us in massive quantities... the chi, zero point energy, scaler energy, ether .. whatever you want to call it holds the atom and matter together.

This energy flows through a symmetrical pattern. Research how a regular battery works and what it does on a quantum level through a chemical reaction.

Over unity is very real but it will not be revealed...very closely guarded secret.

I don't suggest wasting your time on the topic... especially not on DTV... I watch this community take a nose dive in quality and the people that hang here.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 11:04 pm » by Opalserpent

Travvysavvy wrote:sorry to post bomb but here's a couple articles on that nanotube battery tech they are producing.

ome day, your restroom break may be enough time to charge your [insert nifty gadget here] halfway. A group of researchers at the Department of Energy's Argonne National Laboratory has discovered that nanotubes composed of titanium dioxide can switch their phase as a battery is cycled, gradually boosting their operational capacity. The upshot: laboratory tests showed that new batteries produced with this material could be rejuvenated to 50 percent of their maximum charge in less than 30 seconds.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/11/07/new-nanotube-battery-technology-leads-to-blisteringly-fast-recha/

MIT researchers are developing a battery based on capacitors that utilize nanotubes for high surface area, enabling near instantaneous charging and no degradation. Estimating ~5 years to commercialization.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:MIT_Nanotube_Super_Capacitor

Also, MR. PAC

I believe man is capable of anything. No one said we weren't. Most people mean by "impossible".....actually is "improbable" :cheers:

The Powers that Be, namely the fat elite zionist satanic pedo scum won't allow anything to compete with their lucrative petrol chemical industry, petrol agricultural industry that the world relies on to transport and grow food in a massive scale. Afterall if we all had free energy and our own free food grown in our back yards then we wouldn't need to be part of the war mongering sazi nwo gmo system that thrives on war and poverty and weapons.

There have been plenty of free energy devices and cars running on water but when your up against Sazi with all the money in the world they print, they aren't exactly going to give up their death grip on the human population or give up their billion dollar yatchs and decadent life styles and elite occult clubs like the club of rome or the bohemian grove to share with the rest of us.

Sharing is caring is not in the sazis book only world domination and population control and dumbing down.
Theres enough gas apparently underground to never need another petrol station ever again!!!!
The sun naturally replenishes oil wells and gas reserves as hydrocarbon is naturally produced deep within the earth. Not the bs mainstream media lie that fossil fuels from dead dinosaurs and plants made oil :lol:

You can drill a deep enough hole anywhere and you get gas :dancing:

A world of free energy and cheap food would mean we wouldn't care about war and crime would plummet and billionaires would suffer huge losses after no longer being able to parasite off the masses.
Combine that with legalization of drugs and the billonaires other profits from their huge drug cartel pharmaceuticals growing hundreds of thousands of hectares of opium around the world would be worthless to them because we could grow our own without the great nanny puppet government lackeys
to the rich, interfering in our lives and pushing this fascism down our throats.

I live in gladstone and now the rates for our houses is nearly 3 grand a year, WTF? living here in gladstone qld australia now is very expensive, thanks bechtel, don't bother renting because you may aswell buy a house with the money you have wasted on rent in 5 years.

I wouldn't want to invent a free energy motor at the moment, not with goons hired by oil companies and their owners to ensure that these kinds of technology never see the light of day to ensure the
continued slavery of the masses in their grand chess game of fascism and evil.

If egypt once had free energy and wireless energy to boot then we need to rediscover what was lost for the good of us all and not the 1 percent sazi scum.

Some of us are well aware of the recent theories concerning the pyramids being giant power generators, I hope some nerds try to build a scale model for demonstation of how it works generating electricity.

The below website has the theory for the Egypt power plant theory.

http://harunyahya.com/en/works/43656/th ... den-in-the

Upload to Disclose.tv

Just saw absolutes post, Read most of our minds.

Also I forgot to say that even if "Scientists" have found nano tubes that they can use as super batteries, these batteries aren't going to see the light of day anytime soon.

We know the military gets dibs on everything first if it means they can kill lots of people efficiently and install bases on their land.

There was talk years ago about using meta materials to build a super battery the size of an esky or perhaps the ark of the covenant which would be lined with meta material on the inside to create the ultimate electrical capacitor that could store gigantic amounts of electricity inside.

Couple that with the cheap solar panels we have now and we wouldn't need to be grid connected would we?

Sneaky power companies now make money buy reselling your left over power thats put back into the grid.
Smart sneaky parasites. They will never release the Super meta material battery just like
your nano tube battery because the NWO have great plans and they need us to be dependent on them.

Why would the bush family buy the southern hemispheres largest natural water aquifer in the world if they didn't know whats instore for us by the Elites in the future?

They only need to control our food and water and we are fcuked already.

I like to go off topic. Borderlands 2 is awesome, ps3 version has choppy to decent frame rate though.
Last edited by Opalserpent on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 11:10 pm » by SUKHOV

Bingo Opel!

Cheers buddy.

And as for wasting his time with the topic, he's not at all. That's one beauty of being human, we are capable of critical thought and debate over many topics, whether they can come to fruition or not.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 11:34 pm » by pacmanpacks

Absolute wrote:Over unity is very real but it will not be revealed...very closely guarded secret.

EEEEEEEEEEEERGGGGG, ERROR - ERROR - WARNING, TURN ON THE RED LIGHT !!!

Are you just very very WRONG, or are you a troll? lol (just kidding - really)

As a PRIVATE person you can get ALL the information you need in order to create YOUR OWN perpetual motion device that DOES work, I just gave everyone an example of that, BUT:

These things are all patented, someone always owns the rights to mass produce something - and who grab basically ALL these patents (one way or the other) when ever someone is just about to go into production, just about to be able to sell these motors to the masses?

THIS is what happens next, these are the FACTS:

PRIVATE (ROYAL) FAMILIES from the west buy them up or just grab / stealing things like this under their PRIVATE (but yet global) military-industrial complex and classify them as "TOP SECRET," threatens the people behind such projects and yes: KILL PEOPLE over this kind of information under the cloak of "national security" telling soldiers or private teams of hitmen (like eg. Blackwater) that "we must do this sir, it is for our country" BULL*H*T !!!

THIS is why you never see any REAL breakthroughs in mass production of ANY motor like this, why you NEVER really hear about this, why EVERYONE who is working with FREE ENERGY and PERPETUAL MOTION motors is constantly fighting an up-hill battle, getting harassed (By everyone from CPS, the tax agency to NSA and police) with death threats, broken windows, etc. by VERY powerful people that is at the higher ups of this self-proclaimed "new world order."

RELATED:

Please watch the Hollywood movie called "Chain reaction" from 1996:

(Trailer only)

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://youtu.be/Abl-kJfDI58

THIS MOVIE IS BASED ON A TRUE STORY

- Just one story out of many, but still a very good example on HOW and WHO is holding ALL humans on this planet back from TRUE knowledge / TRUE FREEDOM !
Last edited by pacmanpacks on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pacsteam.org

Initiate

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 11:46 pm » by Oreocannon

didnt japan plan to unleash the water car before all kinds of earthquakes and sabotages hit them?

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 12:07 am » by Kinninigan

willease666 wrote:So, the fact that a device or an invention looks too marvellous to be true is not conclusive evidence that it isn't.

I believe that it is thinking on such lines that encourages inventors - and there have been many since the 12th Century - to pursue what would be a true marvel: a perpetual motion machine.

Excellent point willease666 :flop:

In fact all energy is free, and so are the resources to make it. They all come from the earth.

We do not have galactic shipments of energy brought to earth.

Telsa designed the free energy grid already.

The only difference was "metered" electric meant debt.

:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 12:23 am » by unplugged77

hmm whats all the fuzz about free clean energy ? :ohno: Im perfectly OK with using hemp to fuel my car etc.
:pray: to the cannabis people. this plant can turn history in our favor :dancing:

anyways i know the whole co2 thingy with us causing the global warming is a SCAM.
fact is the sun is doing this and there is nothing we can do about it, but to sit and :nails: haha

We are the 99% wtf is the problem - people you just need to reach out and grab it if you want it so much.
FREEDOM has never been something thats just natural there, if people dont guard it it will dissapear :bang;
Peace :cheers:

PreviousNext