The Philosopher's stone - Book of aquarius

Initiate

PostThu Apr 26, 2012 10:28 am » by Chillitiger

hanismaik wrote:Thank you Chillitiger. What I meant when saying that the concept is obscured is (an operation done in the lab that result a salt or a stone that transmutes base metals into gold). The real concept of the stone is possible, as a matter of fact and when really understood – there’s nothing possible without it!

I totally agree. The real philosopher’s stone is as real as life! But what I have learned after several years of trying to share the knowledge of the stone that if I tell someone that I succeeded in preparing the stone then two things will mainly happen: 1- I’ll sound either fanatic, superior, arrogant or other which might - opposite to my attempt of imparting the knowledge – result in jealousy, frustration and other negative feeling to others, and 2- By telling someone that (I have the recipe) or (I know what it is) or any other attempt to describe it, this will limit other’s from acquiring it because other’s might acquire their own stone using their own convections and methods.
Philosopher’s Stone, Holly Grail, Transmutation, Samadhi, Nirvana or any other name, it’s all the same and everyone can do it their own way. Life is all made of (Mercury), and it’s instantly transmuting from one thing to another, (Our Mercury) is an old term used to express (The Holly Water), (Water of Life) , (Water or Mercury of the Sages) meaning that life is Liquid in its nature, all connected past, now and future, me, you and everyone else, what’s inside is outside; the separation we might perceive is also of liquid nature, and if we look real close it vanishes! This is the stone.

Anyone can find his or her own (recipe) as long as it works out fine. And I’m probably wrong; I should lay back and not interfere with other’s attempts of making their own stone the way they are please, even if it’s done in the oven…

You may be right there. The stone i s probably part of the divine dichotomy and what is right for you (or works for you) could be useless or even dangerous to another. But you should not let that stop you from passing on knowledge that has worked for you. There will always be someone that will find the information appropriate and gain great value from it. The right people will search it out.
The people who don't see the wisdom or don't get value from it, it is just not for them (at least at that particular point in time.
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Writer

PostFri Apr 27, 2012 12:17 am » by hanismaik

Thanks Chilliter,, nice words. I'm happy to share and also learn about any knowledge regarding the symbolism and philosophy of the philosopher's stone.

Writer

PostFri Apr 27, 2012 6:16 am » by hanismaik

Dear Chillitiger, I was encouraged by your words to share some of the knowledge I have about the Philosopher’s Stone and its preparation. The (End Product) that you will have (the Stone) is a Fine Perception of the reality in which you are experiencing, and it’s as real as the day light. The reason why the method of preparing the stone was written in Alchemical language is that the process is of Material nature and it follows the very basic rules of Alchemy.

What is the difference between Alchemy and chemistry?

Al in Arabic means (The) and if you add another L it becomes All same as we pronounce Al in Alchemy. (Chemy) comes from the verb (Chama); if you say that Chillitiger Chama his secret, this means that Chillitiger has hidden a secret. This implies that Alchemy means that (Something) has deliberately hidden (Something), it can also mean (The Hidden processes of Nature), what is hidden from our senses, the processes or forces or principles that are (hiding) behind the obvious etc.

Look at the word Philosopher’s Stone, it’s composed of three things: 1- Phallus which is symbolism of the active or male force in nature, 2- Sophia which is a symbolism of the passive or female force, and 3- A Stone which represents an earthly, grounded, (seemingly dead, stable, form).

Think a little bit of both the definition of Alchemy and the Philosopher’s Stone for a while and I will write more, as I don’t wish to write a very long paragraph in the forum at once.

Writer

PostFri Apr 27, 2012 7:20 am » by hanismaik

Please notice also that there are endless amounts of formulas and explanations written about the Stone, sometimes called Elixir, sometimes Ormius and many others. There are three main categories in all of these writings:

1- Of Chemical nature, meaning that the process or formula is about preparing a tincture, a substance, liquid etc. which ones consumed will result in either upgrading or degrading of the physical and mental state. Simple examples to this are drugs in deferent forms natural or synthetic, and various mixtures. Once consumed, it can bring fast results or experiences temporary or permanent similar to that experience which is a result of long and natural preparation of the Philosophical Stone (or state of being). Many writers like Israel Regardie agrees about the temporary use of drugs to generate such experiences but warns of the side effects of such, he also advices the longer and natural processes that last permanently and are more safe. One example to the later is the Philosophical Stone.

2- Of Alchemical nature; all (religious) practices such as yoga, fasting, studying, meditation, enduring pain, and many names and arts such as the Devine Marriage, The Holy Grail, Tantric Sex, and the Philosopher’s Stone carry the same meaning.

3- A combination of both.
It’s important to mention here that (the transmutation of base metals into gold) is purely a process of philosophical nature, yet it’s very true and possible. The (vessel) is the human body, and the (Gold) attained is Illumination, or Full awareness, or Truth in its outmost formless nature etc.

Writer

PostFri Apr 27, 2012 7:30 am » by hanismaik

Here’s a link to a brilliant book written by Israel Regardie about the Philosopher’s Stone (without bullshiting people like what the “secret!” author of the Book of Aquarius is doing..

http://www.occult-underground.com/regardie.html

Writer

PostFri Apr 27, 2012 7:59 am » by hanismaik

As for the relation between Urine and the Philosopher’s Stone, there is a direct and immediate link between both. The problem with using Urine in preparing the Stone is not related to understanding any theories or mythical ancient writings; the problem is in the Taste!

For real information on the link between Urine and enlightment read Urine Therapy and Shivambhu.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 27, 2012 1:17 pm » by Svaha

Thanks for the discussion :flop:

I believe that all is inside, but to get there where he/she already is and always has been, everybody walks an unique path, an unique 'medicine'.

Like a friend wrote years ago :

featherhealer wrote:
**You will explore forgotten waters held deep in the sea of your soul. You will be stranded in the wilderness and find a way through pathless land. You will be los before you are found..You will be empty before you are full..You will cry the deep sobs of the earth and tears of rain will cleanse the house around your heart. In time because life, like birth and death, knows its own time your fears and struggles and unknowing will be transformed....

** There is a journey awaiting you..It comes in truth and promise. When you reach the point of not knowing who you are or where to go. This most precious but often painful passage is the journey of yourself. You will travel to places never before visited, where you meet unspoken fears and unearth buried truths. You will climb high and perilous mountains..those that rise up from inside yourself. .continued.....

**and meaning and the heart of the heavens will hold your heart.....Love featherhealer....

This is the fourth path, the path of heart.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Writer

PostWed Oct 02, 2013 10:58 pm » by GratefulEnergy

lol... the eye doesn't see what is not, for seeing is for things that are, not for that which are not; as the exoteric mind with it's high reaching aspirations for unveiled truth seeks freedom in a state of blissful desperation does it unknowingly embrace the illusions that it despises.

For all things of the senses are but illusions you see,

from the 5 senses to the sky and even your pee,

put and held in place by none other than thee;

Waters and Dragons and Breath of Fire into stone,

these all as real as the "Past & Future" on a throne,

If it changes it's untrue, and if untrue then leave it alone;

Like the great "Arthur" king of self, and sword and the stone,

the tongue in the jaw, mind in the skull, and soul in the bone,

as a great Knight shall ye battle, and hear freedom's silent tone;

Dissolve of the search for things which are external,

let melt thine embrace of sense for the journey pure internal,

for in the dark cave of treasures do we earn bliss eternal;

a stone round and white, yet dark and hollow in it's center,

potential for good AND for evil for each of and every contender,

tis not made in a lab or in a glass or even in a beaker,

thyself is thy vessel, so cohobate the tough, and the tender.

The "Philosophers Stone" is not "urine"... please allow me:

THE LAND FLOWING WITH MILK AND HONEY

The Pituitary secreting the MILKY WHITE FLUID and the Pineal secreting the GOLDEN YELLOW FLUID become what the Bible refers to as the "land flowing with milk and honey".

ENTER THROUGH THE SPHINX

Entrance into the holy place of the mind (Pyramid) is made through the Sphinx.

The Sphinx is the face of a human and the body of a lion.

In the book of , Exodus (Chap. 25), God tells Moses " I will meet with you between the wings of the cherubim.

In Ezekiel the cherubim are shown as having the face of a lion and the face of a human

MEET US AT THE PLACE OF THE PINEAL AND PITUITARY

Thus Gods promise is to meet us in the inner recesses of the mind at the place of the Pineal and Pituitary, or, "the land flowing with milk and honey" which guide us to the right side.

Entrance to this holy place is at the Sphinx or the place of the Lion (Spirit) and Man (intellect).

Thus the sphinx and pyramid are representations of the narrow way to Christ that few find.

The Kingdom within.

So you see this "Yellow Secretion" of the Pineal Gland is the "Honey" which we either don't acknowledge, or today we "condemn" it for it's truly DMT... call people crazy who have enlightened minds, this is how the "veiled message" saying "the spirit of God hovered over the face of the waters" (Gen. 1:2) is based on GREEK MYTHOLOGY which has actual TRUTH in the following, (This will translate as you see to meditation = water, thus rising above water into the air, we meet GOD, "above the water:

THE FIVE LEVELS OF CONSCIOUSNESS IN GREEK

In Greek there are 5 levels of consciousness represented by various natural elements.

1st stage lowest is EARTH

2nd stage higher is WATER also a symbol of truth

3rd stage separation from thoughts is AIR

4th stage encounter with higher realms of spirit is Fire

5th stage is the RENEWED MIND

Mehetabel, the daughter of Matred, the daughter of Me-Zahab (Gen. 36:39). The name Me-Zahab ("waters of gold") was interpreted to mean that he knew how to produce drinkable gold (aurum potabile); and Mehetabel possibly reminded them of the Greek metabole (μεταβολή), "transmutation."

So one more just so you REALLY GET IT that you can stop screwing around with pee and beakers:

THE NOAH STORY IS

THE SECOND STAGE OF MEDITATION WATER

In the story of the flood , the symbolism is the second stage of consciousness achieved in meditation which is water.

THE STORY OF NOAHS ARK

IS ALL ABOUT MEDITATION

The entire story of Noah's ark is the story of meditation.

IT ALSO REFERENCES BAPTISM

Actually the Noah's Ark story is another form of Baptism.

The earth or head is taken into the water which is the 2nd level of meditation.

Then in meditation the consciousness rises into the Air (3rd level) or the mountain top (in the Noah story) which is separation from thought, where it is then touched by the spirit or fire and the result is the renewed mind.

In meditation the consciousness rises to the 2nd stage which is water.

In the Noah story the Ark is rises on the water.

In meditation the consciousness eventually rises to the highest or new mind

In the Noah story the Ark rises to the mountain top

THE 7 PEOPLE ON THE ARK REPRESENT

THE 7 CHAKRAS OR 7 REVELATION SEALS

Here Noah takes seven people which is the reference to the 7 chakras or resistance points of the spine.

TWO OF EVERY ANIMAL IS THE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE

Two of every animal is the male female or positive negative energy which reveals itself as thought.

WATER IS ALSO A SYMBOL OF TRUTH

AS WELL AS THE SECOND LEVEL

OF GREEK MEDITATIVE CONSCIOUSNESS

The water or truth then carries us to the highest level of consciousness which is the mountain top of Noah where we step out onto a new mind with the troubles below us covered by the water or truth.

Noah's Ark is actually something that happens within the mind.

IS THE ARK THE ELECTRICAL ARC

BETWEEN BRAIN SYNAPSES?

The Ark can be considered the ARC which is the electrical charge within the brain which effects the physical change.

BAPTISM ANOTHER SYMBOL OF THE NOAH STORY

AND THE GREEK 5 LEVELS OF CONSCIOUSNESS

To understand Baptism one must understand that the Old Testament became a Greek document in 300 BC and this story has a direct connection to Greek mythology.

In Greek there are 5 levels of consciousness represented by various natural elements.

3rd stage separation from thoughts it AIR

IS GOD REALLY TURNED ON

WHEN YOU GET YOUR HEAD WET?

By taking the Bible literally people have for years dipped their heads in water to achieve a spiritual communion with God.

BAPTISM REALLY IS MEDITATION

In reality Baptism is meditation.

Actually Baptism is taking ones head or mind into a higher level via meditation.

THE SECOND LEVEL IS WATER

Second stage higher is WATER also a symbol of truth

THE NEXT LEVEL IS AIR

One then rises to an even higher level of consciousness which is called Air.

NEXT IS THE BAPTISM OF FIRE OR NEW MIND

One is then touched by the higher photon, or fire and the result is the new mind.

COMMON SENSE SHOULD TELL US

THAT IT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO GET A NEW MIND

RATHER THEN A WET HEAD

By taking baptism literally people put their head in water, come up into the air and then decide that they have been touched by the spirit

Real water cannot do this.

All real water can do is make you wet.

However by understanding the meditative implications, and rising in consciousness, the actual Baptism takes place.

THE NOAH STORY AS BAPTISM

Entering into the ark is entering into yourself.

Taking the ark into the water is taking yourself to the 2nd stage of meditation.

Rising to the mountain top is ascending in consciousness to the new mind.

RISING TO MEET JESUS IN THE AIR

We continue with our understanding of the 5 levels of consciousness in Greek which describes the meditation levels.

3rd stage separation from thoughts it AIR

The Bible says we will rise to meet Jesus in the Air.

WHEN YOU RAISE YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS IN MEDITATION

YOU RISE TO THE 3RD LEVEL WHICH IS AIR.

This is a meditative process which takes place in meditation when ones consciousness is raised from the lowest mind, Earth, to the next level which is wate,r and then into the third level which is Air or separation from thoughts.

SEPARATING FROM THOUGHT IS THE 3RD LEVEL OR AIR

When we separate from the thoughts of the mind in meditation, we are rising to meet Jesus in the air.

THE STORY OF

ABRAHAM AND SARAH

This is a great story of a man who has sex with his maid, gets her pregnant and they have a son.

Then he has sex with his wife who is barren and 90 years old and lo and behold he gets her pregnant and has another son.

ABRAHAM REPRESENTS ALL OF US

HAGAR REPRESENTS THE LEFT HEMISPHERE OF THE BRAIN

His maid is Hagar who represents the left side or intellectual side of the brain.

The son born is Ishmael who represents the left or the physical side, whose 12 sons represent the physical control over the 12 cranial nerves.

Symbols of positive and negative.

SARAH REPRESENTS THE RIGHT HEMISPHERE

Sarah represents the right or spiritual side of the mind brain.

Her womb is barren as all of the wombs of children of promise are barren.

This represents the mind in meditation when it separates from thought.

ISAAC REPRESENTS THE NEW MIND

BORN WITHIN US FROM THE RIGHT SIDE

The son born of the right hemisphere which is what Sarah represents, is Isaac the child of promise.

Isaac marries Rebekah whose womb is barren.

She represents the right side or virgin womb and gives birth to Jacob .

JACOBS 12 REPRESENTS SPIRITUAL CONTROL

OF THE 12 CRANIAL NERVES.

THE 12 ALSO REPRESENTS THE 12 SIGNS OF THE ZODIAC

Jacob has 11 sons and 1 daughter.

They represent the spiritual control of the 12 cranial nerves.

The daughter is Dinah the virgin or Virgo.

JACOB'S WRESTLING MATCH

Jacob is involved in a spiritual wrestling match.

This is the struggle that goes on within us in our meditation to finally touch the higher or God light.

JACOBS THIGH PUT OUT REPRESENTS WHEN WE SUBDUE OUR DESIRES

BY SEPARATING FROM THOUGHT IN MEDITATION

Jacob prevails when he separates from physical desire which is symbolized by his thigh being put out.

ISRAEL

Jacob then becomes Israel.

IS Isis female -- RA Ra male-- El Elohim God.

The full power of God , male and female in the supreme light.

JACOB IDENTIFIES THE PLACE WHERE HE RECEIVED

THE POWER

AS PENIEL

Jacob then calls the place where this all happened, Peniel.

This is the single eye or Pineal Gland of the brain.

The light receptor of the body .

Jacob declares the place Peniel in Genesis 32:30

OUR GREAT CHANGE OF CONSCIOUSNESS

COMES FROM UNDERSTANDING

THE STORY OF ABRAHAM AND SARAH

Thus the entire story of Abraham and Sarah is the story of our meditation and the resultant brain mind activity that provides us with the child of promise and takes us to the promised land of the right side.

JOSHUA AND JERICHO

We have all heard the story and most of us have sung the song.

Joshua fought the battle of Jericho and the walls came tumbling down.

Well of course this is also mythology and the proof of that is the report earlier in this page from the University of Tel Aviv in Israel, that there was no town or walls there at that time.

SO WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?

Jericho as the city and represents the right hemisphere of the brain.

There is a wall separating you from that city.

The only way to get past that wall is to march around 7 times.

Remember that's what Joshua had to do.

March around 7 times.

THE SEVEN CHAKRAS OR SEVEN SEALS OF REVELATION

The 7 is speaking of the chakras, or nerve centers of the spine.

They are also referred to in the Biblical Book of Revelation as the seven seals.

In our meditation, as we rise through the 7, we finally ignite the pineal gland of the brain (which in this story is the shout), and the wall comes down, and we enter into the city or the right hemisphere, the place of light.

That was Joshua's instructions.

March around 7 times and shout.

That is also your instructions.

In meditation allow the energy to rise up the 7 nerve centers of the spine, and when that occurs the pineal will light (that's the shout,) and the wall separating you from the supreme light on the right side falls.

WHY DID

JOSEPH WEAR

A COAT OF MANY COLORS ?

Joseph was a mythical character who portrayed the "child of promise" dwelling within each of us.

The coat of this child who is brought forth through meditation represents the covering or life force.

THE COLORS REPRESENT THOSE OF THE CHAKRAS OR SEALS

Red-Love, Scarlet-Energy, Yellow-Kingship, Blue-Peace, Purple-Wisdom, etc.

So the many colored coat represents the life force that covers us when we give birth to this child through virgin consciousness in our meditation.

THE MANY COLORED LIGHT SPECTRUM

In addition, Joseph also represents the Sun.

You will see many similar aspects of the life of Joseph when compared to the life of Jesus.

They both represented the Sun, and another meaning of Josephs many colored coat is the many colored light spectrum of the sun.

WHY WAS JESUS BORN IN A MANGER ?

Because the Sun in its course through the Zodiac passes between Sagittarius and Capricorn, between the horse and the goat.

The religious ones of the middle ages, trying to separate the birth of Jesus from Passover ignored the true meaning which is the birth from Virgo the Virgin in the 9th month of September, and opted for December which also gave them the Sagittarius , Capricorn story to include in the myth.

Thus the child is born in a stable or manger.

WHY DID

SAMSON LOSE HIS POWER

WHEN DELILAH CUT HIS HAIR ?

Again this is a mythical tale.

Samson represents you and me.

HAIR REPRESENTS SPIRITUAL POWER

The hair represents the spiritual power which grows out of the higher mind.

When this power is cut away by the emotions (represented by Delilah), we then lose the inherent divine power that enables us to overcome our enemies, our thoughts.

WHY DID MOSES

REQUIRE THE HIGH PRIEST

TO CARRY THE URIM AND THUMMIN

WITH THEM INTO THE HOLY PLACE ?

The Urim and Thummin were dice.

They were small cubes with spots carved into them.

The High Priest would go into the Holy Place and roll dice to determine Gods will in a particular situation.

Snake eyes

Oh Oh, come on seven.!

WHY WAS JACOBS

THIGH PUT OUT ?

In this story Jacob was wrestling with a man.

That means he had an inner struggle, he was wrestling with himself.

The "man" put his thigh out.

THE THIGH IS A SYMBOL OF DESIRE

BECAUSE OF ITS PHYSICAL LOCATION

Thus Jacob overcame himself.

He overcame the desire to control his life through the lower or carnal feelings.

In Genesis 32:30 immediately after having his thigh put out, Jacob sees God face to face and calls the place Peniel.

WHEN WE TAKE NO THOUGHT WE CUT OFF DESIRE

WE THEN ACTIVATE THE PINEAL

In other words when we sacrifice our desires in meditation, we are lifted to the Pineal, or Peniel Gland of the brain, and the right hemisphere, or temple, is open so we may enter.

WHY DID JESUS PICK 12 DISCIPLES ?

Because he is the Sun and they are the 12 constellations of the Zodiac

Also because he is the light within us surrounded by the 12 cranial brain nerves of the brain.

IN SLAYING GOLIATH

WHY DID DAVID PICK 5 STONES?

The myth describes the power of the inner child " David " against the giant (our thoughts, our lower mind).

THE FIVE STONES REPRESENT THE FIVE SENSES

The child must have control over all five senses.

Sight, Taste, Touch, Smell, Hearing.

The child gets control of the senses through meditation.

ALL FIVE ARE NECESSARY

If David took only four stones he may have been overcome by the giant of his lower mind by something he saw, or something he heard etc.

We give the child control over the 5 senses when we take no thought in meditation.

When we do this we have picked 5 stones and then we can slay the violent giant of our mind.

WHY WAS THE

BIBLICAL TEMPLE

BUILT WITHOUT THE SOUND OF ANY TOOL ?

The temple is the symbol of the human mind.

Your temple can only be constructed spiritually in the total silence of meditation.

Total silence means the absence of thought from the left hemisphere.

Thus this scripture tells us that no tools were heard in its construction.

It was built in silence because it represents the temple of the mind at the right side, which can only be reached when one is totally free of thought.

WHY DID

NOAH TAKE TWO

OF EVERY ANIMAL INTO THE ARK ?

This myth speaks of the ark as the inner place of hiding.

This is the meditation realm of consciousness where we stay in our meditation to ride out the storms of life.

In taking two of every animal, the scriptures are speaking of the dual nature of our physical being.

POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE MAKE UP THE HUMAN PSYCHE

THEY REPRESENT OUR ANIMAL NATURE AND THEY

MUST COME INTO THE MEDITATION ARK

The positive and negative energies are in reality our human psyche.

Thus we take the soaring things or our spirit, the crawling things of our lower nature, the mundane things of our domestic nature, the wild things of.......well you know.

All packed into the Ark of safety which is the realm of consciousness reached through meditation.

When the storm is through, the door opens and we step out on the mountain top.

We have overcome.

WHY DID JESUS WASH THE DISCIPLES FEET ?

The feet represent the part of our nature that touch the lower mind which is the earth.

That part must be cleansed.

It is cleansed by taking no thought in meditation which is symbolically washing the feet in scriptures.

THE APOSTLE PAUL REALLY DID NOT KNOW JESUS

The Apostle Paul lived his whole life in Jerusalem, and was an official there during the time of the ministry of Jesus.

He was a man of influence and was very active in the politics of the time.

BUT THINK OF THIS

Matthew 27:45 says that when Jesus was crucified there was darkness over the earth.

The veil of the temple was cut in two.

The earth quaked and dead bodies came out of the graves.

These are awe inspiring events of cataclysmic proportions.

This all happened while Paul was a very influential official in Jerusalem yet Paul knows nothing about it.

PAUL NEVER MENTIONS ANY OF THESE AMAZING EVENTS

He never mentions them.

HE NEVER MENTIONS THE SERMON ON THE MOUNT

How about the sermon on the mount, Paul never mentions it.

The Lords Prayer, The Virgin Birth, Miracles.

Paul never mentions a word.

Here is Paul the greatest writer in Christian history.

HE EVIDENTLY NEVER HEARD OF ANY OF THIS

He did more to establish the Christian religion then anyone, but as far as the life of Jesus is concerned, he knows just about nothing.

WAS JESUS AN ESSENE?

The Essenes were actually mystics of the desert who had taken into their ways much that was Buddhist.

The word Essene is an Egyptian word that translates into Greek as " Therapeut";

THERAPEUT MEANS PHYSICIAN

It means physician/doctor.

Anyone called physician or therapeut at that time was an Esssene.

In the Bible, referring to himself, Jesus says, physician heal yourself

He actually said, Essene heal yourself.

Thus his roots are exposed to the heart of the East.

Did Jesus physically exist? No

Were the words that symbolize him Essene in nature? Yes

THE PARABLE OF THE FIG TREE

In Matthew 24:32 Jesus uses the Fig Tree to describe those who are working toward the inner development of that which is beautiful and new.

The Fig is a symbol of that which is truly divine.

THE FIG BLOSSOMS ON THE INSIDE

THAT'S WHERE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BLOSSOM AS WELL

It is not much to look at on the outside.

The secret is the fig blossoms on the inside.

How beautiful is this teaching by Jesus.

WE ARE THE BRANCHES

He says that when the branch is yet tender and puts forth leaves you know that summer is near.

Remembering that Jesus said we are the branches, we understand the reality of this statement on mystical love.

Even in our early stages of this journey, though we may not yet be realizing the inner blossoming, still we see the budding of leaves in our lives.

THE SEASONAL CHANGE IS GRADUAL

Things change, ever so gradually.

The way we understand ourselves and others, the way we react to things, the way we now respect what we never even considered before.

All of these are leaves or signs that the inner blossoming is near.

As Jesus so beautifully put it, these leaves ,these signs, are signs to encourage us that the summer of our lives is close at hand.

The winter of our soul has run its course, and soon our inner being will spring forth with new life and color.

What a beautiful promise for those that seek the inner beauty.

GABRIEL BLOWS THE FINAL TRUMPET

Gabriel is an inner impulse.

EL

EL is the inner impulse which communicates to us from higher realms (Ang-EL, Isra-EL).

The trumpet is activated by breath which is a symbol of spirit.

When it is activated by breath it produces harmony.

Thus Gabriel blowing the final trumpet simply means that the inner impulse, or photon, will bring forth harmony to our lives to rid us of the chaos that we have been subjected to through the lower elements.

IT IS NOT THE END, BUT A NEW BEGINNING

THE WEDDING AT CANA

Jesus was at the wedding.

THE MAN WITH THE WATER PITCHER IS AQUARIUS

He became the man with the pitcher of water as there were six empty jars, and Jesus made wine out of the water for the wedding feast.

THE COSMIC WEDDING IS THE CANA WEDDING

Uranus married Gaea (Earth).

One of their children (Cronus-Saturn) came against Uranus and castrated him.

Uranus is called Son of Heaven, and the castration is symbolic of preventing Gods seed from entering mankind.

Venus (Love) came from the Sea (Gods deep truth).

With the help of the Cyclops (single eye), they threw Cronus out of heaven and restored Uranus.

It is now time for another wedding because, Uranus had been totally separated from his bride Gaea (Earth) and now is returning to claim his bride.

THE RETURN OF URANUS AS RULER OF AQUARIUS ALREADY OCCURRED ON:

DECEMBER 21 2012 AT 11:11AM (This means you should MEDITATE AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE TO TAKE PART IN WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW!!!!)

The word Uranus is a translation of the Greek word Oranos which means heaven.

Jesus in the Bible says, the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.

Writer

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 6:16 am » by GratefulEnergy

Another thing, since you're all well versed in Alchemy, see this for it's done with LIGHT :)

Red phosphorus may be formed by heating white phosphorus to 250 °C (482 °F) or by exposing white phosphorus to sunlight.

So what right? Well guess what:

Phosphorus is essential for life. As phosphate, it is a component of DNA, RNA, ATP, and also the phospholipids that form all cell membranes. Demonstrating the link between phosphorus and life, elemental phosphorus was historically first isolated from human urine... This is what leads the "Aquarius Book" writer who remains "Anonymous" astray to think that such a silly thing... allow me to continue please:

Again we can circle back to the Pineal gland, which is activated in darkness (entering darkness intentfully is meditation) secretes the "yellow fluid" (The Honey) spoke of in the bible (Land of Milk and Honey - Milk is what the Pituitary gland secretes)... now in darkness there is LIGHT, the pineal gland activates, so what does this do?

This is the GOD connection to bring Spiritual LIGHT from within to interact with/vibrate/heat/change with spiritual fire the DNA or "electric/light blueprint and grid" of YOU, why is THIS important?

More yellow for you that's NOT urine, are you ready?

White phosphorus, or yellow phosphorus, or simply tetraphosphorus (P4) exists as molecules made up of four atoms in a tetrahedral structure...

White phosphorus is a translucent waxy solid that quickly becomes yellow when exposed to light (ONLY YELLOW WHEN EXPOSED TO LIGHT???? Hmmmm THINK THINK).

For this reason it is also called yellow phosphorus... is highly flammable and pyrophoric (self-igniting) upon contact with air --- AIR??? AIR IS FROM GREEK MYTHOLOGY SYMBOLIZING STAGES OF MEDITATION:

THE FIVE LEVELS OF CONSCIOUSNESS IN GREEK

SO white phosphorus or "Yellow Phosphorus" which wikipedia itself says is "toxic" (in line with what we're told by scripture and Mr. Aquarius Book is the qualifying yellow material) is SELF-IGNITED at the STAGE OF AIR = SEPARATION FROM THOUGHT!!!

Alchemy books are no different from spiritual scripture, it's about mind alchemy.

The first form of elemental phosphorus to be produced (white phosphorus, in 1669) emits a faint glow upon exposure to oxygen – hence its name given from Greek mythology, Φωσφόρος meaning "light-bearer" (Latin Lucifer), referring to the "Morning Star", the planet Venus. The term "phosphorescence", meaning glow after illumination, originally derives from this property of phosphorus, although this word has since been used for a different physical process that produces a glow. The glow of phosphorus itself originates from oxidation of the white (but not red) phosphorus— a process now termed chemiluminescence.

Hmmm.... notice that? Is there any significance to that end part for you? What's the reward? How about something that WON'T OXIDIZE? Isn't that what slowly kills us? White/Yellow but NOT Red Phosphorus is far more stable...

Last part, this is both a gift of freedom and a curse of bondage if you don't see it:

White phosphorus is only slightly soluble in water and it can be stored under water. Indeed, white phosphorus is ONLY SAFE FROM SELF-IGNITING when it is submerged in/UNDER water.

Again with the Greek Symbology for Meditation and Consciousness:

You out of meditation are "Earth", in/under water Stage of Consciousness, and thus, until you enter through the stages through meditation, your phosphorus based DNA will not "self-ignite", and until you choose to do so then you will remain "Wondering" what the "philosophers stone" is and how it's made.

You see I could go on about the exact chemical processes and reactions but you must by now see that it's futile to do this work outside the body, better said, outside the mind, Colossians 3:2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things...

Also, it's not a problem too if someone here is either not ready (not ready = still too ignorant still too evil - both equal imbalance) as you having this unveiled information can do not progressive things for evil and nor can the goal be gained instantly... and if one even being of evil and/or ignorant nature, did undertake the necessary act and operation of dedicated to GOD meditation, then by virtue of the "process" would they be transmuted, cohobated if you will, into that of a pure, good, Christ Consciousness Personality, in which you see my dear friends, is even all evil serves good.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 8:34 am » by Canubis

16th centry alchemy even newton was in on it.

I Canubis seek a wisdom greater then the workings of the philosophers stone and im close....

Ancient alchemy given to Egypt was the place where man 1st learnt but the greeks stole the Emerald tablet and Deved it to be the greatest Alchemical tool on earth.. to great for man and placed it back were they found it... no doubt the orders freemasons or the pope or whatever took it and now posses it thus, how Newton, Tesla and Einstein all tie in to the ET..

Alien Key.

PS: do they have a book of Scorpio ?
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

PreviousNext