The Picture.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 1:14 am » by Troll2rocks

Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 1:15 am » by Doogle

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Doogle wrote:Image]

No, this doesn't sum up my whole attitude, but it was one I found whilst reading something unpleasant about us as a whole and I thought it showed what we forget, that we all love and hurt and feel a sense of loss and that this little girl in the picture will never have her voice heard.

It could be any of us.

Carry on playing C O D, cuz kids like that ain't playing it, they're living it.

Fuck doogs, thats a serious pic m8..... :pray:

I know, it could have been a worse one!
I hope it stays on because only things like that will remind people of the shit we are capable of.
And the shit we know we are capable of.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 1:29 am » by kentrb

that pic and this vid point to the answer,plain as day

Upload to Disclose.tv

crying with ya webcat,but tears only force a truth
complaicancy.
:hugging:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 4:13 am » by Malogg

Webcat wrote:Have you a picture that sums up what you feel about the world in the 21st century?

This is mine.

When I first saw this picture I cried buckets - it affected me so much.

Then I found out that the photographer took his life because he felt so useless, so unable to change things.

Don't we owe it to the photographer and the child to bloody well change things?

Because children are still dying, every day, some for the want of a glass of clean water.

I've volunteered my services to 'Save the children' as a teacher and hope they will accept me.

Sometimes, we have to act - even if its not in our best interests - but we have to do something.

"Humanity is made by humans - and love of fellow of humans."

Lets give love a chance, please let us try for God sake.

Webcat.

Kevin Carter the guy topped himself nae long after getting back home. . .As he was haunted by this. . .
:cry:
http://africanhistory.about.com/b/2006/ ... -child.htm

anyway ima say this pic as it is 2 souls of the endangered kind that have each other at least when the world around them has gone to fck

But this has to say it all for me

Image :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 5:04 am » by RATRODROB

I dont hav a pic to sum up the 21st century, and even if i did i dont know how to put it on here, havnt figured out how to do that yet.

but that pic of the kid with vulture is truelly shocking.

im having trouble putting my thoughts into words,

its frustrating, caus not untill greed and power by big business and governments is somehow controlled, these images will be here 4 ever.
i comend you WEBCAT, 4 your efforts with 'save the children' and i hope you can make a difference to someone.
but the problem is so BIG that our efforts and donations, which millions of people donate time and money towards helping the hungry and the needy, but our efforts only just scrape the surface.
we probably all remember BOB GELDOF and his LIVE AID concerts that raised millions for famine relief,
it were a huge success, but it didnt take long at all before it was business as usual for the poor.
the commitment towards helping the needy needs things like LIVE AID to happen every day other wise our efforts on a large scale to help literaly millions is at best just wishful thinking.
the real problem is getting rid of corruption and corporate greed and distributing the worlds resources to all the people of the world, only then can an on going and a world wide effort really be made, other wise all our efforts only help a select few unfortunately.
but in spite of our individual efforts to make a difference, we cant do it on a truelly large scale untill governments WAKE THE FCK UP :cheers:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 8:56 am » by Rizze

I was a youngster when I seen this on the news, it still horrifies me today.
I must admit I :cry:

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 9:13 am » by Rizze

It makes me wonder why such acts of murder and war still exists today.
I still get sick in the stomach when such acts of inhumanity is inflicted on another person, it could happen to anyone of us.
People who commit these acts are mentally fckn retarded imo :flop:

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Initiate

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 11:13 am » by Annabella

Webcat wrote:Have you a picture that sums up what you feel about the world in the 21st century?

This is mine.

Then I found out that the photographer took his life because he felt so useless, so unable to change things.

Because children are still dying, every day, some for the want of a glass of clean water.

I've volunteered my services to 'Save the children' as a teacher and hope they will accept me.

Sometimes, we have to act - even if its not in our best interests - but we have to do something.

Webcat.

Thank you for posting this picture Webby..

It is actually a small pullitzerwinning small/short video.

Only later i found out the title is a vulture always awaits his prey to die.

After watching this video in 2008 i cracked open, actually felt myself break/snap internally and this is when
my awakening really set off.

Like boondox once said my surroundings thought i went psychotic, i like to call it ENLIGHTENMENT hehe

Ore like Leonard Cohen once sang, there is a crack there is a crack in everything, thats how the light gets in..

This little video gave me that crack i obviously needed and even though i never new the guy who took the
picture took his own life but i know his death was not in vain for this very picture gave me back

MY OWN LIFE.

I was never again for five years able to watch it because i too cried and laughed as i have never before
in my life for a week. It was the most intense week of my life and things never really returned to "normal"
after that.

I thank this child and the photographer for giving me my new life even though they had to sacrifice theirs
but i am confident the creator will make it up to them when the time comes.

I thank you sincerly webbie for this and any of your posts on this forum for that matter for you are one of
me favorite posters on DTV..

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 11:26 am » by *WillEase*

This is mine.

Webcat.

It is true that Kevin Carter won a Pulitzer Prize for his famous photograph. It is also true that Carter left the scene after taking the photograph without helping the child. However, it is too simplistic to suggest that he committed suicide as a direct result of his experience with this child as implied in the message. It is also unfair to judge his actions without having some understanding of the man's state of mind along with the terrible conditions in Sudan at the time the photograph was taken.
Read the whole story here:
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/kevin-carter-pulitzer.shtml
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 11:42 am » by Rich316

At the end of the day, this shouldn't be happening period. What kind of world are we really living in? Maybe this is a hell realm after all.. So many people go thru 'hell on earth'.

With all the distractions around us, it's sometimes brings us back to reality when we see an image like that.

PreviousNext