THE POLE SHIFT IS HAPPENING NOW

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 9:02 am » by Akashicrebel

flipper999 wrote:I have a question for the dtvers. Have any of you found in the last few days, your sense of balance is off? I'm just curious if any of you have felt this. If the answer is yes, by how much and which hemisphere you live in.

bad effects for last 3 weeks :
1 lost of balance 1~2 times a day
2 cant recognise where i am (for 3~4 sec)before remembering, happened 2 time , first experiance in my life.(i dont use any drugs.!)and it happened in middle of work with customer's....

good effects for last 3 weeks :
1 deepest and fastest meditations ever, astral projection effects allmost everyday.
2 totaly good unexplainable mood, just cant complain.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Initiate

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 9:35 am » by Flipper

akashicrebel wrote:
flipper999 wrote:I have a question for the dtvers. Have any of you found in the last few days, your sense of balance is off? I'm just curious if any of you have felt this. If the answer is yes, by how much and which hemisphere you live in.

bad effects for last 3 weeks :
1 lost of balance 1~2 times a day
2 cant recognise where i am (for 3~4 sec)before remembering, happened 2 time , first experiance in my life.(i dont use any drugs.!)and it happened in middle of work with customer's....

good effects for last 3 weeks :
1 deepest and fastest meditations ever, astral projection effects allmost everyday.
2 totaly good unexplainable mood, just cant complain.

Thank you for the reply. At my real life job I am what is called a "work health and safety officer". During the last week I have had several people complaining of a lack of balance, which I have also have experienced. Others have suffered from "where am I" syndrome (not the words they used) for a few seconds to a few minutes. As we are tested regularly for drugs and alcohol these have been ruled out. Two people were sent for a medical which came back normal. I have also noticed other people looking blank and confused also stumbling in shopping centers and other places. So I was curious if anyone else were experiencing this type of thing.
:cheers:

Writer

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 11:02 am » by Outofspace

i live in california and monday around 11pm-2am i did not have any balance as i try to walk,i never have this type of experiance and i hope i never will

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 11:18 am » by Svaha

The pole shift itself is not happening now, but we're moving at increasing speed to that point.
In that build up all veils will be lifted, so imo it's important to get rid of your fears and strengthen your intent, imagine a world where you would like to live in.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 11:28 am » by Dukettt

Everything seems normal here. Poleshift is nothing to worry about. It takes ages and before it effects us we have already nuked (bombs or melting powerplants) ourselves into oblivion. Imagine, just one small natural disaster or major fuck up (probably both) and were toast. It's weird to me that people go their ways to find doom scenarios while we are living in one...
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 11:29 am » by Akashicrebel

flipper999 wrote:
Thank you for the reply. At my real life job I am what is called a "work health and safety officer". During the last week I have had several people complaining of a lack of balance, which I have also have experienced. Others have suffered from "where am I" syndrome (not the words they used) for a few seconds to a few minutes. As we are tested regularly for drugs and alcohol these have been ruled out. Two people were sent for a medical which came back normal. I have also noticed other people looking blank and confused also stumbling in shopping centers and other places. So I was curious if anyone else were experiencing this type of thing.
:cheers:

:flop: very interesting sir!
i live in the nort side right now.
i will tell you this sir, in all this strange situation i have a great feeling of safety.
its seems like what ever will come- its not bad for me. get use to what ever it is.
since im part of the universe any change in it need to happened to me too, isnt it?
and allways there is the possibility that nothing major or even minor will happened....
Image :cheers:
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Previous