The Power Behind the New World Order, full 2 hour movie!

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 6:14 am » by Truthdefender

This has a boatload of info! From the current philosophical reconstruction of our societies, to the origins from which it began. Fritz Springmeier, Bill Cooper, Chuck Missler, Patrick Heron, well made. Haven't watched it all yet but thought I would post it and we could watch it together!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 11:54 pm » by Truthdefender

Come on ya'll, two free hours!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 9:22 am » by Garciaface

Loving it.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 29, 2011 5:09 pm » by Garciaface

Truth,

Finally got to finish watching this movie. DTV has been fucked up for days, on and off, on and off, WTF? Took me like six times to finally watch the whole thing. Fundamentalist Christianity. At least they talk shit about Freemasonry.
:flop: :cheers: :banana: :owned: :clapper: :lol: :vomit:

But, what good is it trading one maniac for another. People simply need to learn how to identify the Psychopath, and do what the narrator says to do at the end of the film Defense Against the Psychopath. Attack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgGyvxqYSbE

All fuckbags have ways to control us. Freemasonry is only one. I know a guy named Rat Singer who controls an even bigger cult.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 29, 2011 5:32 pm » by Truthdefender

garciaface wrote:Truth,

Finally got to finish watching this movie. DTV has been fucked up for days, on and off, on and off, WTF? Took me like six times to finally watch the whole thing. Fundamentalist Christianity. At least they talk shit about Freemasonry.
:flop: :cheers: :banana: :owned: :clapper: :lol: :vomit:

But, what good is it trading one maniac for another. People simply need to learn how to identify the Psychopath, and do what the narrator says to do at the end of the film Defense Against the Psychopath. Attack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgGyvxqYSbE

All fuckbags have ways to control us. Freemasonry is only one. I know a guy named Rat Singer who controls an even bigger cult.

"Fundamentalist Christianity." And "I know a guy named Rat Singer who controls an even bigger cult" are not the same. They want you to believe that it is, but that is part of the process.

I have told you before that I believe all of this Iluminatti and Freemasonry conspiracy is just a distraction. Yes I know that they exist. Yes I know they are behind many of the world powers, banks, and the UN, but it has an even grander design. They must use the system to destroy the system so that you will hate the system; When that is achieved, if your heart is not protected you will accept, worship even, the 'man' who sets up the next system.

Revelation 13
3....And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”

8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed

Upload to Disclose.tv