The power of prayer

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 4:40 am » by Newearthman

LowSix wrote:Well, i just mean that there is a super rash of hate aimed at people who claim to have christian leanings in general..and among those criticisms could be found a mocking attitude toward religion and prayer within religion.

But those same people would also say that they agree with the prinicples of the Laws of Attraction, as is the main theme of The Secret.

I just mean that people would on one hand support the premise behind the laws of attraction while denying the power of prayer...when they both use the same principle..

I was legitimately saying you made a good point about those two movies..which i really enjoyed..

Thanks man! I think between you , me and everybody else we can figure out WTF is going on!

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 4:43 am » by bugmenot

dont know why it isnt showing should be
Last edited by bugmenot on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:32 am, edited 5 times in total.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 4:52 am » by Lowsix

I think they have hotlinking disabled so they dont have to pay bandwidth on runnng gifs if people put them in places where theyd play for long periods of time..

My guess..

You might could go to the page its on,
and just take the url and copy it here without the url tag, maybe..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 5:04 am » by bugmenot

fuck that can't be arsed...it was showing in opera......... went to google chrome i was seeing what your seeing.oh well :cheers:

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 6:39 am » by Farva14

Seriously, what has happened to this site? I thought it was interesting when I first found it, and would go to it everyday, now it's about once a week and all half of the postings are religious, between the Muslims and the Christians I'm not really interested anymore.
Hey religious crazies, thanks for ruining a great website, why didn't you stick to Al-Jazeer and the 700 hundred club?
In the words of Trent Reznor, "your god is dead, and no one cares, and if there is a hell, I'll see you there."

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 6:45 am » by Lowsix

farva14 wrote:Seriously, what has happened to this site? I thought it was interesting when I first found it, and would go to it everyday, now it's about once a week and all half of the postings are religious, between the Muslims and the Christians I'm not really interested anymore.
Hey religious crazies, thanks for ruining a great website, why didn't you stick to Al-Jazeer and the 700 hundred club?
In the words of Trent Reznor, "your god is dead, and no one cares, and if there is a hell, I'll see you there."

Hey Britney..

Sorry youre not man enough to just stick to reading topics youre interested in, and im even MORE sorry that we have not catered specifically to your narrow band of interests..like fake metal has-beens.

Quoting Trent Reznor was about the most emo-puss fucking thing ive seen posted in recent memory..

Please stop crying hunny, your mascara will run..
And stop chewing your fingernails in anguish..
that black polish is poisonous..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 8:02 am » by Drextin

Well considering that religion is considered to hold some of the greatest mysteries and conspiracies I think the way its discussed here is in perfect alignment with sites purpose.

low, you can have a belief in prayer as something positive and also believe in the two movies but yet have a healthy disdain for religion on a whole. Its really not that hard to understand and does not come into conflict with one another.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 9:51 am » by Clawspiracy

low, you can have a belief in prayer as something positive and also believe in the two movies but yet have a healthy disdain for religion on a whole. Its really not that hard to understand and does not come into conflict with one another.

I would agree. Religion as a "commercial institution" does not hold any answers for me personally, but it has never stopped me in believing in God, or the power of intention and praying. The two are often mixed together, but can be taken on their own quite well. One can pray without much of a need for the rules of engagement that dogma demands between creation and creator.

I love God. It's that simple. I have faith and I pray. I am part of no organized religion, nor shall I be. So I can be a Panantheist, Jesus loving, reincarnated Buddhist with some artistic and scientific curiosity in human consciousness. See, simple!
It's a Clawspiracy...

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 10:13 am » by Lowsix

I could count the number of times on one hand that ive seen atheists or nonbelievers even acknowledge the difference between spirituality and religion ..They rail against the institution while at the same time denying that god exists..which is, of course their lynch-pin for arguing that Relgion is wrong. YET many, if not most, embrace the idea if not the specific vocabulary of the ideas set forth in both Movies..

tricky trap.

Yet, there is little mechanical difference in saying God answered a prayer, and the universe bought forth a visualization..but , they would argue that difference into the ground, because functionally, in the debate... it would mean having to admit a god/Source/creator Consciousness exists..

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 10:35 am » by Clawspiracy

Low, you bring up a good point, which always makes this debate even more interesting. I agree with your statement, since I am indeed not an atheist.

BTW... I am on the look out for a good King James Version of the Bible to "Red Letter". I've not forgotten about that. It is a most interesting prospect. I've nothing at all against Jesus's teachings, just the corporation that uses him as a spokesperson.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Previous