The power of prayer

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 4:01 pm » by Abyssdnb

For thousands of years people have believed that prayer can help heal the sick and since at least the 19th century scientists have conducted research and experiments to try and determine if this is really the case. Just what is the real power of prayer ?

[i]"Health and religion have always been intertwined, most obviously through prayer on behalf of the sick. Does intercessory prayer for sick people actually help heal them ?"[i]
Image "Fear not the path of truth for the lack of people walking on it."

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 2:03 am » by Flecktarn

i pray that disclose tv is free from ads music vids and religion ,but theres no god so were stuck with it ..he he
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 2:26 am » by TheDuck

There is a God/creator just not how man thinks of him/her/it i.m.o. of course I'm gettin' more religious everyday its starting to scare me lol
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 2:49 am » by Esoteric

please people, research consciousness. for it is the answer to all of this.
you are consciousness
god is consciousness
the universe is consciousness
matter is consciousness

reasearch consciousness, spirituality and qauntum physics and for christ sake start meditating
and everybody here would stop aswering dogmatic questions whit ignorand answers
who is who, to say what is what?

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 3:17 am » by Newearthman

When you pray you exercise your power of intention. Two good movies are "The Secret" and "What the Bleep do we Know?" They explain everything we know up till now;a good mix between science and spirituality.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 3:48 am » by Lowsix

newearthman wrote:When you pray you exercise your power of intention. Two good movies are "The Secret" and "What the Bleep do we Know?" They explain everything we know up till now;a good mix between science and spirituality.

Now thats a great point.

People who would stand on the street corner screaming the praises of these two movies would be the first to stand and start slinging insults at people who agreed with the premise that Prayer was Powerful..

:flop: @ earthman.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 4:19 am » by Newearthman

I'm not sure what your talking about Mr. Six. I don't no whether to thank you or not.What belief are you suporting? Seriously for some reason I want to be your friend even tho it seems that we have different views on the world.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 4:23 am » by Lowsix

Well, i just mean that there is a super rash of hate aimed at people who claim to have christian leanings in general..and among those criticisms could be found a mocking attitude toward religion and prayer within religion.

But those same people would also say that they agree with the prinicples of the Laws of Attraction, as is the main theme of The Secret.

I just mean that people would on one hand support the premise behind the laws of attraction while denying the power of prayer...when they both use the same principle..

I was legitimately saying you made a good point about those two movies..which i really enjoyed..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 4:28 am » by bugmenot

i side with the devil
Last edited by bugmenot on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:19 am, edited 15 times in total.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 4:34 am » by Lowsix

Bug, you noob..(x2 now)

those arent showing up.
Now upload that shizzle to imageshack
and lets see what it is youre showing us..

"visit creepygif.com to view this gif animation"

The preevue buttin am your frend..

lol

Next