The Presidential Inaugural Prayer Breakfast..

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 4:52 am » by The57ironman

This is at the Presidential Inaugural Prayer Breakfast...watch this quickly as it is being scrubbed. The church where this Rabbi is from has been asked to take this down off his own website. I found it on youtube, but I don't know how long it will be available. This rabbi wrote the book "The Harbinger" about a little known prophesy in Isaiah and how it is coming true in our day. Starting with 9/11...and continuing

I don't know how he was not cancelled along with the other biblical speakers from that day, but it is worth a half hour of your time to hear His words from this extraordinary messenger.

Published on Jan 25, 2013 by SeasonsOfLifeMin

Many have posted, regarding school shootings, "I asked God where He was when all this happened and He told me 'I'm not welcome in schools'." Often, that sounds like a crass, uncaring, and thoughtless reply. At the 2013 Presidential Inaugural Prayer Breakfast, Rabbi Jonathan Cahn made a much more detailed explanation of why such tragedies happen and are continually happening, in America.
This video was removed once by its original poster, but re-posted later. Requests may come to have it removed again. If that happens, continue to look for Jonathan, author of "The Harbinger" on YouTube. Keep the truth out there.
Thank you, all for your comments and shares.
Aarron

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIbZgNcKRkU
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 6:09 am » by Ishumble

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Awesome :flop:

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 6:15 am » by The57ironman

.....too bad that wasn't on ''Good Morning America''...

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 6:28 am » by Eldorado

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....who's schuling who??

What a fucking joke..........cant wait till jewish prayer is taught in schools as a mandatory re-education policy.....

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH.....every one of his 'good' friends at his inauguration was a bageller........to the bone....

And he surrounds himself with these men as if there arent any other types of men in the Govt who can handle the budget???......LOL

He stages it all to look like he's actually decided to surround himself with Jews in the Banking Industry to control the economy.

And he expects us to have a breakfast "Prayer" with him??? Usually we go to church to hear a preacher, not a Rabbi......

Only in America....
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Initiate

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 6:39 am » by flsts1

wholley chit mang :shock: !
Didn't they vet this guy?????
It's got to stay on the official record....somewhere.....
Welcome back!

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 6:50 am » by The57ironman

Eldorado wrote:HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....who's schuling who??

What a fucking joke..........cant wait till jewish prayer is taught in schools as a mandatory re-education policy.....

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH.....every one of his 'good' friends at his inauguration was a bageller........to the bone....

And he surrounds himself with these men as if there arent any other types of men in the Govt who can handle the budget???......LOL

He stages it all to look like he's actually decided to surround himself with Jews in the Banking Industry to control the economy.

And he expects us to have a breakfast "Prayer" with him??? Usually we go to church to hear a preacher, not a Rabbi......

Only in America....

ImageImageImage

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 7:16 am » by Hurtswhenipee

What ever hs's selling? I'm Buying it!

At the 6 minute mark he says Moloch as in Bohemian Grove Moloch

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 8:06 am » by Cia212

And the band played on...

Too bad this wasn't at the actual presidential inaugural prayer breakfast.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 8:20 am » by Kaarmaa

Oh sorry my man just told me that i posted compleet bullshit :ohno: ihope the edit worls