The Presumptuousness of Atheism

Conspirator

PostThu May 03, 2012 1:34 am » by Rydher

Iamthatiam wrote:Boy, here we go...Again...*Facepalmeing*

If the topic is so frustrating for you. Why do you keep interjecting yourself into it?

Conspirator

PostThu May 03, 2012 1:48 am » by Iamthatiam

Rydher wrote:
Iamthatiam wrote:Boy, here we go...Again...*Facepalmeing*

If the topic is so frustrating for you. Why do you keep interjecting yourself into it?

I also don't give a fuk, about what you think...You made your mind, already...My deal is to give the ones forming up their concepts about God, reading this, the chance to choose...Which seems to bother a lot the ones lost into the ignorant and superstitious slavery! :look:

Something to help your little mind to work this out: Imagine the whole existence to be like an ocean, where there is no way to be living departed from, doesn't matter what you do...See, God is this OCEAN, which invariably permeates everything, and people such as your favourite preacher don't need to intervene as representative of God!

Limited anthropomorphized understanding regarding what 'God' is suposed to be, or feel, such as yours, and this OP, are setbacks to this civilization's development!

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostThu May 03, 2012 1:53 am » by Iamthatiam

Rydher wrote:
Iamthatiam wrote:Do you really think 'God' gives a fuk about who believes or not that 'IT' exists? Only your kind gives a fuk about whatever threatens the Presumptuous hegemony of your beliefs!!! Stop projecting your human feelings on 'God', and maybe you get a little closer to IT!

Yes.

Also, you forgot the rest of my post, where I said what is highlighted above, ignoring it, to better convene your stupidity :flop:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostThu May 03, 2012 1:59 am » by Rydher

Iamthatiam wrote:My deal is to give the ones forming up their concepts about God, reading this, the chance to choose

Don't think very much of yourself. Do ya? Good thing you're here to give everyone a chance to choose. Whew!

Conspirator

PostThu May 03, 2012 2:01 am » by Constabul

Iamthatiam wrote:Limited anthropomorphized understanding regarding what 'God' is suposed to be, or feel, such as yours, and this OP, are setbacks to this civilization's development!

:clapper:

Which is more presumptuous:
The person(s) Believing a particular individual is the son of god, and their version of it all is correct.

The person who disagrees with their presumption, saying there is no god.

The Original person(s) then stating that the (before mentioned) nonbeliever, due to not believing in their version of it all, is being a presumptuous person.

How bout all of the people that somewhat agree in God, but disagree with how that god is manifested, or the actions of which that god has taking. Tho site personal (Subjective) experiences as proof of their version compared to others.

:alien51:

Conspirator

PostThu May 03, 2012 2:11 am » by Iamthatiam

Rydher wrote:
Iamthatiam wrote:I also don't give a fuk, about what you think...You made your mind, already...My deal is to give the ones forming up their concepts about God, reading this, the chance to choose...Which seems to bother a lot the ones lost into the ignorant and superstitious slavery! :look:

Something to help your little mind to work this out: Imagine the whole existence to be like an ocean, where there is no way to be living departed from, doesn't matter what you do...See, God is this OCEAN, which invariably permeates everything, and people such as your favourite preacher don't need to intervene as representative of God!

Limited anthropomorphized understanding regarding what 'God' is suposed to be, or feel, such as yours, and this OP, are setbacks to this civilization's development!

Don't think very much of yourself. Do ya? Good thing you're here to give everyone a chance to choose. Whew!

Better this way, without your edited version!!! See, as the context of what I stated portrays, Im giving a choice...But since you have mistaken the whole meaning of two of my posts conveying the same message, I will assume you don't know the meaning of the word 'Anthropomorphization'....Search the web, then we talk!!! 8-)

I don't think much of myself! Is that you that think too little of yourself, emplacing your mind and heart inside these old slaving concepts!

Super Moderator

PostThu May 03, 2012 2:18 am » by Spock

Iamthatiam wrote:Imagine the whole existence to be like an ocean, where there is no way to be living departed from, doesn't matter what you do...See, God is this OCEAN, which invariably permeates everything, and people such as your favourite preacher don't need to intervene as representative of God!

This is exactly the way I think of God, yet I am a Christian. God doesn't "need" any of us, but from my understanding he wants us to have a relationship with him. That's why he is not a task master and we are not preprogrammed robots.

When He created us in His image, that doesn't mean 10 fingers and 10 toes, it means the ability to choose, to reason, to love and to create.

I think most Christians see God like this. As an all permeating force in the universe, with enough love for His creation, to allow us to choose, and to allow us to deny Him. Anything less would not equate to a loving God.

Conspirator

PostThu May 03, 2012 2:20 am » by Rydher

@Iam -I'm sure glad you're here to give all these stupid people a choice. Without you making these ground breaking posts on revolutionary concepts. These dumb dumbs would be lost and stuck inside old slaving concepts. Kudos to you. :clapper:

@Spock - Bingo.

Conspirator

PostThu May 03, 2012 2:25 am » by Iamthatiam

Constabul wrote:How bout all of the people that somewhat agree in God, but disagree with how that god is manifested, or the actions of which that god has taking. Tho site personal (Subjective) experiences as proof of their version compared to others.

They simply don't tolerate this, my friend! You know why?! Because their faith is spread thin, already, and it must be reinforced by others adhering to the exact way they see it...Like 'Vampires', vampirized by an old evil, desperatly needing to feed from others. The difference though is, instead of blood, them Souls!!!

Conspirator

PostThu May 03, 2012 2:30 am » by Iamthatiam

@ryndher, thanks :flop:

Spock, could you tell me the percentage of Christians believing within their hearts in that which you told me...Better, the percentage of TRUE Christians that really exist, the ones inside the pure acception of this word?

PreviousNext