PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:44 pm » by Cornbread714

Seriouscitizen wrote:
Cornbread714 wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:
Dont assume that i don't work on myself

I want more hugs, i love you

Sure :love: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging:

Thanks for proving my point. :alien51:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:55 pm » by The57ironman

...... :lol: .....kids..................they say the darndest things..... :lol:

The 3-day event,
sponsored by the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms and the Second Amendment Foundation,
will be held from September 26th-28th at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare Airport hotel in Chicago.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:58 pm » by fatbastard2.0

You two should book a hotel room. Merry Xmas.
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 12:02 am » by Cornbread714

fatbastard2.0 wrote:You two should book a hotel room. Merry Xmas.

I don't want to break any hearts. :alien51:

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 12:03 am » by Kaarmaa

I'm jealous!

And you know it.

:lol:

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 12:12 am » by Seriouscitizen

Cornbread714 wrote:
fatbastard2.0 wrote:You two should book a hotel room. Merry Xmas.

I don't want to break any hearts. :alien51:

On a serious note CB,. If you don't share what you think or what you feel yourself, there isn't a logical background for reffering to someones others worldview as narrow or anything else. It is so easy to call someone else out that speaks her mind just to try and relate and see where there is resonance, and critisze her for doing so, but not actually adressing her feelings on wich she based her worldview on, besides telling me that you don't feel that way in general.

You can only compare your wordview to that of others based on your experiences am i correct?
Unless you are psychic ofcoarse.,

We can only know if something is going on if one is provoced enough to step out it seems, based on your comment on this thread. And this is the exact thing that im adressing in my OP. To appoint our feelings and thoughts so we can let people learn from it. Even if they are 'wrong'/conditioned.

So ofcoarse i am young,. and perhaps some of you assume that equals inexperienced. My goal is not to convert you to my wisdom. It is to learn and connect by opening up and put myself in 'vulnerability'. That is what this whole thread is about.

To get rid of seperateness
Last edited by Seriouscitizen on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 12:13 am » by Cornbread714

Kaarmaa wrote:I'm jealous!

And you know it.

:lol:

Don't fret, ladies - there's plenty of Cornbread to go around... :alien51:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 12:18 am » by Cornbread714

Seriouscitizen wrote:\

On a serious note CB,. If you don't share what you think or what you feel yourself, that isn't a logical background for reffering to someones others worldview as narrow or anything else without relation to yourself. It is so easy to call someone else out that speaks her mind just to try and relate and see where there is resonance, and critisze her for doing so but not actually adressing her feelings on wich she based her worldview on, besides telling me that you don't feel that way in general.

You can only compare your wordview to that of others based on your experiences am i correct?

We can only know if something is going on if one is provoced enough to step out it seems, based on your comment on this thread. And this is the exact thing that im adressing in my OP. To appoint our feelings and thoughts so we can let people learn from it. Even if they are 'wrong'/conditioned.

So ofcoarse i am young,. and perhaps some of you assume that means inexperienced. My goal is not to convert you to my wisdom. It is to learn and connect by opening up and put myself in 'vulnerability'

Serious reply:

I'm sure you mean well. Maybe it's just the way you put things that I find somewhat annoying.

And no big problem - I'm sure there are at least a few who find my way of putting things highly annoying as well.

Right, gang?

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 12:19 am » by The57ironman

Seriouscitizen wrote: My goal is not to convert you to my wisdom. It is to learn and connect by opening up and put myself in 'vulnerability'. That is what this whole thread is about.

...she's just looking to find herself and using the forum for feedback.....

..............who said that..?... :peep:

The 3-day event,
sponsored by the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms and the Second Amendment Foundation,
will be held from September 26th-28th at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare Airport hotel in Chicago.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 12:22 am » by Seriouscitizen

Cornbread714 wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:\

On a serious note CB,. If you don't share what you think or what you feel yourself, that isn't a logical background for reffering to someones others worldview as narrow or anything else without relation to yourself. It is so easy to call someone else out that speaks her mind just to try and relate and see where there is resonance, and critisze her for doing so but not actually adressing her feelings on wich she based her worldview on, besides telling me that you don't feel that way in general.

So ofcoarse i am young,. and perhaps some of you assume that means inexperienced. My goal is not to convert you to my wisdom. It is to learn and connect by opening up and put myself in 'vulnerability'

Serious reply:

I'm sure you mean well. Maybe it's just the way you put things that I find somewhat annoying.

And no big problem -You know i love you.

You knoooow 8-)

I know :hugging: :hugging: :hugging:

PreviousNext