The Problem is You, is Us

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 10:56 pm » by Seriouscitizen

A long rant from the heart, coming from a dark place but with vision on some light.
For my brothers and sisters.

:peep:

There are so many prblems, most of us have probably lost track on who or what to blame. While in one minute we can enjoy a nice cup of coffee/tea the next we are getting drained by worry how to collect or spend our next paycheck, what to eat, how to domesticate our children and dogs and what to do for 'fun'.

These experiences of worry and enjoyment follow up each other so rapidly we hardly have time for a conscious moment of just beeing. And i said 'hardly' there are always a few exceptions. I choose a big title for this rant, but the truth is that the 'truth' is in everything we do and want to do. Or where we make choises not to do what we want. Or to do something required.
We are not to blame for doing things we don't want to do because it is our parents and ancestors that helped build this system we now have to work for.

And in its place the system gets us so worked up, actually worked down would probably be a better choice of words, that we lack the energy to give our children perspective on something 'new'. Probably a lot of us know that the schoolsystem is a machine for brainwashing our children but yet how many have the (mental) capacity to homeschool our children. And how would we know what and how to teach them the universal knowledge? After all we are still figuring things our ourselves aren't we?

Confusion, thats where it all starts. Confusion on the inside to begin with. We confuse our bodies with prosessed foods, where the mind was confused to begin with into believing there is no affordable, available alternative to these foods. Besides confusing our cells with gmo''s and processed foods we bath in adrenaline and cortisol because we experience unnatural danger everywhere; bills, the news, dancing with the stars, bad relationships, forced effort at our jobs. The moment we have time to relax and regenerate is the time we probably sit down in our homes full of electro smog, have a snack, walk the dog, have sex, and turn on the tv or the net. Where we get overwelmed by so many mixed messages there is actually no relaxation at all.

Hence the confusion from the outside; What is normal? And what do i really want, if i could take the time to think about it? Besides all our daily routines we judge our actions and experiences with our mind or feelings. But because of the disctraction and confusion you had having to deal with OTHER PEOPLES feelings and thoughts in your youth, anytime you have to decide if you either like or dislike a certain situation you (subconsciously) consider what every body else thinks that once made a big impact on you. And when you are young, a lot of things and a lot of people can make an impact on you. Because you didnt have the power to control your experiences.

This is important because knowing that both your body and mind are confused by all of the imput you had up to now. You can hardly ever be certain of the 'goodness' of any choice you make.
There could be emotional imbalance, avoidance, obsessive compulsive dissordor, chronic depression, dehydration, malnourishment. Etc. That is all effecting the health of your mind and emotional body.

And our mind/our logic, and our emotional body are the only things we have that can help us make choices that are 'good'. Because our body is designed to tell us that we don't like a certain thing. And our minds help us store that experience, so we can avoid or fight any similair situation in the future.
But in this time and day where do we run to to avoid? And what do we fight without being imprisoned or being judged by another conditioned, malfunctioning mind?

So where is this YOUR problem? And OUR problem?

It is YOUR problem in knowing. Because you know this, you are now fighting your integrity over and over again because you are in conflict with this system that people that DONT KNOW are contributing to. Because they are conditioned to do so. By knowing comes also the realisation that the causes of the conditioning are everywhere; in what we eat, in what we see, in how we are raised, in the air we breath, in the electronic field around us and in our stored up information in our DNA.
In a way it is kind of like YOU against the world. And because you know how the system work, you know you can't really blame anyone for participating in ignorance.

How is it OUR problem? It is because the system thrives in the seperation of us individuals. The seperation and the mentality of you against the world makes it impossible to imagine a sollution. The logical outcome of one damaged individual against a whole system makes it even unbearable to think of standing out. You know how other people would react, you expect them to, because you simulate their thinking in your own conditioned mind. You imagine how people react by the images you produces by all your past experiences. And because we have all been trapped in this system and we have encountered painfull situations over and over again. The chances are that things could get shitty.
It is therefor OUR problem because every time we hurt someone in a group. We take down the chances to create a new system in wich people can interact and create newness without fear. It is how people as a group, as a system react to our creative youth that determines the outcome of our possible change.

It is what we feed them, what we teach them, and what we let them feel. That determines their possibilty for fruitfull courage, ambition, creativity and determination.

By acknowledging our own scars we can prevent and even change, right now, the impact the system has on our future.
And also what is very important. That we loose our fear, our guilt and our shame for our scars. By hiding them we prevent the 'whole' from learning from them.

Who ever designed the system to begin with. And for what reasons it may be. Be it the Illuminatie, the annunaki, or any OUTSIDE influence. They can't change my core. And how things still move me. They have taken my will and put me in loneliness over and over again. I might even have had my soul sold in the past. What matters is that by recognizing my scars and recognizing the same energies in others i stumbled upon compassion. And i have learned by several experiences and lectures held on it by Dan Winter for example that compassion is what breaks the barriers of seperateness.

:hugging:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:07 pm » by fatbastard2.0

I think you meant to type? 'The Problem Is You, Not Us.' Don't mind me Im just fesecius and a smart ass. Oh and yes, I'm drunk. Merry Xmas.
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:11 pm » by Seriouscitizen

fatbastard2.0 wrote:I think you meant to type? 'The Problem Is You, Not Us.' Don't mind me Im just fesecius and a smart ass. Oh and yes, I'm drunk. Merry Xmas.

Hehe, no i got it right :cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:14 pm » by Cornbread714

Seriouscitizen wrote:It is YOUR problem in knowing. Because you know this, you are now fighting your integrity over and over again because you are in conflict with this system that people that DONT KNOW are contributing to.

Speak for yourself, not for me. This, like many of your posts, is rather presumptuous.

To assume you know what is in others' hearts is arrogant and, frankly, quite annoying.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:17 pm » by fatbastard2.0

This is not a grammatically stable statement. Merry Xmas.
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:20 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Cornbread714 wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:It is YOUR problem in knowing. Because you know this, you are now fighting your integrity over and over again because you are in conflict with this system that people that DONT KNOW are contributing to.

Speak for yourself, not for me. This, like many of your posts, is rather presumptuous.

To assume you know what is in others' hearts is arrogant and, frankly, quite annoying.

Hearing yourself speak hey? :P I am talking in general and you know this. THe fact you take it personal, is your personal issue CB. So it is not directed at anyone personally.

I am glad you dont have to compromise in life. I wish the same for everyone.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:31 pm » by Cornbread714

Seriouscitizen wrote:
Cornbread714 wrote:

Hearing yourself speak hey? :P I am talking in general and you know this. THe fact you take it personal, is your personal issue CB. So it is not directed at anyone personally.

I'm not taking it personal as if you are speaking to me - that's not my point - or, in a way, it is my point. Every individual has his or her worldview - and to speak in general about everyone else's mindset is presumptuous and reductive.

I think you should maybe just keep working on yourself and quit trying to fit the rest of us into your narrow viewpoint.

And "lost track of who or what to blame"? I don't blame ANYONE for my problems.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:36 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Cornbread714 wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:
Cornbread714 wrote:

I'm not taking it personal as if you are speaking to me - that's not my point - or, in a way, it is my point. Every individual has his or her worldview - and to speak in general about everyone else's mindset is presumptuous and reductive.

I think you should maybe just keep working on yourself and quit trying to fit the rest of us into your narrow viewpoint.

Dont assume that i don't work on myself, or that i dont allow anyones else his or hers viewpoint. I wrote it that way to let the rant out fluidly and you know it. If you want to criticize me, do so on my intentions behind it as reflecting in the post. Thank you!

Ill give you a narrow hugg :hugging: :hugging: :hugging:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:39 pm » by Cornbread714

Seriouscitizen wrote:
Dont assume that i don't work on myself

Um, please read what I actually said.

And please, quit saying "and you know it". That's exactly what I'm reacting against.

You DON'T know what's in my (or anyone else's) heart and mind, so quit telling me you do.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:40 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Cornbread714 wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:
Dont assume that i don't work on myself

I want more hugs, i love you

Sure :love: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging:

Aaah i see you edited. CB well you are right i can't know what everyone feels or thinks,. that is also what i clearly state in an example in my text.

I direct that paragraph and that one only to YOU (in general), in a sense for estetic literature for the lack of better explanation i can come up with in english. So you please read well.
And if i can know what you think? well my experience in our conversations have brought us many times to a similair debate,.. I dont know if you have a short term memory but we have had that discussion over and over again on skype. Weither something is MY or perspective or not.
So yes according to simulation theory i can now assume that you KNOW my intentions. Unless you assume i change personality every week. Wich i don't. :)
So to get things clear, i understand your viewpoint, and i dont assume i do. understand?
Last edited by Seriouscitizen on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Next