“Let loose the birds; let them carry the word that the promised Son has come.”

"there was great excitement and joy throughout Eden"

Initiate

PostSat Jun 21, 2014 5:44 am » by Sevens

seems cheaper than a man-made bank.

you are bad hahahaha

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 22, 2014 3:00 am » by Slith

Sevens wrote:“Let loose the birds; let them carry the word that the promised Son has come.”

"there was great excitement and joy throughout Eden"

He has indeed arrived. And arrived in all his blazing glory

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 22, 2014 3:16 am » by The57ironman

Sevens wrote:“Let loose the birds; let them carry the word that the promised Son has come.”

...again..?..

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 22, 2014 3:19 am » by Slith

The57ironman wrote:

...again..?..

The last thing he said was to the Newfs.

"Just play dumb til I get back"

Has worked so far

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Initiate

PostSun Jun 22, 2014 7:32 am » by Sevens

You are nonsense

hahaha

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 22, 2014 9:45 am » by DarkHeart

Slith wrote:
The last thing he said was to the Newfs.

"Just play dumb til I get back"

Has worked so far

That is the most accurate appraisal of the last two millennia ever written, :pray:

Tragically :lol:

:scary:
Canubis wrote:i wont be apart of this..my wagon sails into the sun rise! but im sunset passed out for days..while jesus sleeps in your pocket...

Initiate

PostSun Jun 22, 2014 9:52 am » by Sevens

The coming of the Melchizedek

The Heavenly Prince Melchizedek(dead sea scrolls)
http://reluctant-messenger.com/melchizedek.htm

That is who I believe will come to make this planet ready for the 2nd coming of Jesus, there would be a judgment first instigated by the Melchizedek(Vicegerent Planetary Prince), an advent preparing a path before the main 2nd Advent.

The one like the son of Man attached to the ancients of days as Daniel saw I believe is Melchizedek.

I reckon the revealing from the hidden, 1st Eden back to Dalamatia is part of the construct, going back to the beginning where the end comes from, from the foundations of the world revealing all and guided by a book designed for the spiritual enhancement for all, if one desires.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 22, 2014 9:56 am » by Sevens

Essentially the devil, Caligastia, the pretender gets judged, like as John saw.

Might explain all the maladjustment going on upon the planet.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 22, 2014 10:02 am » by Sevens

The Sign of 1st Eden,

1st Garden of Eden from the Book of Jubilees.

23 testified against (them) all. And he was taken from amongst the children of men,

>>and we conducted him into the Garden of Eden (1st Eden) in majesty and honour, and behold there he writes down the condemnation.24 and judgment of the world, and all the wickedness of the children of men.<<

And on account of it (God) brought the waters of the flood upon all the land of Eden; for there he was set as a sign (1stEden, a sign for the future.) and that he should testify against all the children of men, that he should recount all the 25 deeds of the generations until the day of condemnation. (judgement) And he burnt the incense of the sanctuary,
Judgment comes from 1st Eden and it is written down!

extract

The Heavenly Prince Melchizedek,
This is the day of Peace/Salvation concerning which God spoke through Isaiah the prophet, who said, How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of the messenger who proclaims peace, who brings good news, who proclaims salvation, who says to Zion: Your ELOHIM reigns (Isa. 3:7).

Its interpretation; the mountains are the prophets ... and the messenger is the Anointed one of the spirit, concerning whom Daniel said, Until an anointed one, a prince (Dan. 9:25) ... And he who brings good news, who proclaims salvation: it is concerning him that it is written. ...

To comfort all who mourn, to grant to those who mourn in Zion (Isa. 61:2-3). To comfort those who mourn:

>>>> its interpretation, to make them understand all the ages of time ... In truth ... will turn away from Belial ... by the judgements of God, as it is written concerning him, who says to Zion; your ELOHIM reigns. <<<<

Zion is ..., those who uphold the Covenant, who turn from walking in the way of the people.

And your ELOHIM is Melchizedek, who will save them from the hand of Belial. As for that He said, Then you shall send abroad the trumpet in all the land (Lev. 25:9) ...

http://reluctant-messenger.com/melchizedek.htm

Next