The Proof That Humans Where Created From Intelligent design

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 8:32 pm » by Troll2rocks

funnyman46 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

dude that was funny :flop: :alien51:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 8:46 pm » by Mozi!!a

troll2rocks wrote:Intelligent design = Political Bullshit.

so u don't agree that you are intelligent ??

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 8:46 pm » by Funnyman46

Troll, that cracks me up everytime I see it.
I also use it as proof I'm crazy when they try to give me jury duty.
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Writer

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 8:56 pm » by Terrahuman

is the enigma of the disappearance of Neanderthals, some 30 thousand years.

Loyd Pyes theory is that the neanderthal has 4 modern relitives that are in hiding around the world,the 4 would be the North American bigfoot,The Eastern Yeti,the Skunk Ape and the African Big Foot
also in his theory is by combining the alien DNA with early man is also how we lost our ape like strength as the avaerage ape is 8-10 times stronger per pound then the average man.He also accredits there ability to hide with that of the panda as in earlier times before it was discovered man didnt believe it could excist because modern bear scientists said we have brown bears,black,white but none that are half and half not to mention the rumors of it living on trees,Untill it was finally discovered and proved them wrong. Good article though

Initiate

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 8:59 pm » by Captainkarizma

troll2rocks wrote:Intelligent design = Political Bullshit.

I think you may need a break from dtv your brain is turning to mush, paranoid? maybe ? or the rise of the neaderthals is at hand!!!!
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 9:13 pm » by Tertiusgaudens

I live an hour from Leipzig and know the research group as well as the results. There had been a mingling with the Neandertal dna strand. But this cannot serve as a proof that humans were created from intelligent design - and nobody from the Leipzig group would dare to speak that way. It shows just the variety of different dna strand having been able to develop at same times. And some strands are able to be mingled. Holding an equlibrium within biological systems in order to keep them going the variety of biological unfoldings sometimes allowes genetical minglings as far as possible and is nothing unusual. There is no need for artificial designers.
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Previous