The prophecy in stone in the Great Pyramid.

Conspirator

PostSun May 22, 2011 7:14 am » by Shaggietrip

mayorofcydonia wrote:The Great Pyramid has a prophecy in the length of its passages that correlates to history. This shows that the Great Pyramid is a "blueprint" of history or the world itself and is not a tomb like it is usually presented as been. The pit in the subterrainian chamber starts at about 2004 and drops off to the year 2010 and continues for another 15 years, we are in this period right now:

http://www.orderofmelchizedek.com/pyramidprophecy.htm

This is indeed very interesting. Thank you for posting. I had never heard of this before. Makes for some good food for me brain.

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate

PostSun May 22, 2011 7:48 am » by Capnmac

domeika wrote:The Great Pyramid was not a tomb. No bodies were ever found in it, and unlike every other thing the Egyptians built, there was not a mark in it. There was a cartouche (of Kufu) found in an ante-chamber, but it was smeared by hand like grafitti, and also had a typo...the same typo that happened to have been published in a book on Egypt that was released just prior to the "discovery" of the cartouche.
People have climbed all over the Great Pyramid and measured everything and have spun the numbers in all kinds of ways to fit their theories. I've only read one that makes sense. Read "The Giza Powerplant" by Christopher Dunn (ISBN 1-879181-50-9)

I watched his 2004 lecture on you tube. Wow, he made perfect sense. Do you know of any recent info on his theory's? I'm sure he has learned, or validated a lot of things since then. Thanks for the info.

Conspirator

PostSun May 22, 2011 8:23 am » by Temps13

the pyramids had multiple functions,beacons for aircraft,generating energy..tractor beams,defenses & stuff..possibly also for stuff like uvarov says,& rving etc
most definitely not a tomb!
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostMon May 30, 2011 11:29 pm » by Temps13

7 why arent the Khedorlaomer (?) texts better known..they describe how Ninurta removed the crystals from the (now empty as testament) niches..the exact number that theres empty niches are described..Farrell & Sitchin mention these texts but ..shouldnt they be better known? its the same reason pyramids on the moon arent common knowledge-people would start to put 2 & 2 together!
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Previous