The prophecy in stone in the Great Pyramid.

Writer

PostSun May 22, 2011 1:35 am » by Mayorofcydonia

The Great Pyramid has a prophecy in the length of its passages that correlates to history. This shows that the Great Pyramid is a "blueprint" of history or the world itself and is not a tomb like it is usually presented as been. The pit in the subterrainian chamber starts at about 2004 and drops off to the year 2010 and continues for another 15 years, we are in this period right now:

http://www.orderofmelchizedek.com/pyramidprophecy.htm

Super Moderator

PostSun May 22, 2011 2:17 am » by Slith

Very interesting post. Cool

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator

PostSun May 22, 2011 2:18 am » by 99socks

Slith.. YIM....
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Super Moderator

PostSun May 22, 2011 2:35 am » by Slith

Check messenger. Been there for 10 minutes. Though been havin issues with my puter lately

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Initiate

PostSun May 22, 2011 5:10 am » by Cambay411

yes it all makes perfect sense

Initiate

PostSun May 22, 2011 5:55 am » by Domeika

The Great Pyramid was not a tomb. No bodies were ever found in it, and unlike every other thing the Egyptians built, there was not a mark in it. There was a cartouche (of Kufu) found in an ante-chamber, but it was smeared by hand like grafitti, and also had a typo...the same typo that happened to have been published in a book on Egypt that was released just prior to the "discovery" of the cartouche.
People have climbed all over the Great Pyramid and measured everything and have spun the numbers in all kinds of ways to fit their theories. I've only read one that makes sense. Read "The Giza Powerplant" by Christopher Dunn (ISBN 1-879181-50-9)

Initiate

PostSun May 22, 2011 6:08 am » by Minihaha

From what I understand, the pyramid can produce a lot of energy, the real question is why did they turn it off? Maybe the power emitting from the pyramids did something to the people over time?

Initiate

PostSun May 22, 2011 6:27 am » by Domeika

minihaha wrote:From what I understand, the pyramid can produce a lot of energy, the real question is why did they turn it off? Maybe the power emitting from the pyramids did something to the people over time?

It is said that the pyramid was sealed. No one knew the way in, but it was eventually broken into by a group of thieves that built fires against the side and doused them with vinegar to crack the stones. They eventually did get in, and it is said that they heard noises coming from somewhere inside but that the noises became faint and then stopped. Probably from cracking a hole in the thing no doubt. There are some very interesting things inside though (all outlined in Dunn's book). For one, the "king's chamber" is red granite. That is some very hard stone, and is also a natural piezo crystal. Never mind the fact that "egyptologists" say that the people who built it only had copper tools. If that's all they had, they'ed still be beating on the first block. Anyway, one of the strangest things about the kings chamber is that the walls are visibly pushed outward about 2". Only an explosion could do that, and a big one, and it also cracked one of the granite beams overhead. Even more intersting is that someone, at some time, repaired the beam. Not to say they repaired the crack, they plastered the crack as if to stop something, like a gas, from leaking out.
I highly recommend reading Dunn's book. You won't find the supposition typical of archaeologists, (it's either a tomb or a temple.....really sick of that) Dunn looks at it from an engineering and manufacturing point of view, and his theories really do make real-world sense.

Conspirator

PostSun May 22, 2011 6:47 am » by Mediasorcerer

yes all the "cheops" crap is starting to insult even the laymens intelligence isnt it,

im a thinking its part of a chain of pyramids that helps stop asteroids hitting mother earth?

they are on other planets and stars too,so are stone circles,and they do the same thing,ie stonehenge etc,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSun May 22, 2011 7:00 am » by Shaggietrip

Here 4 videos on the mentioned subject of Christopher Dunn

Posted by Boondox681 10th Jul 10

ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Next