The Pyramid Code - Great Documentary Series (WATCH THIS!)

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 08, 2010 3:47 pm » by Svaha

Thanks kingz, very interesting, I've been there 3 times now, this country all the way down to Sudan is a library where you can experience the 'as above so below'.
It's a pity that so much of it is still hidden, what you can see with your eyes is the tip of an iceberg.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Writer

PostMon Feb 08, 2010 4:31 pm » by Kenny

very interesting...i wish i had time to watch it though

Initiate

PostMon Feb 08, 2010 5:36 pm » by Crunchy

you can listen to a an interview with the director here http://www.blogtalkradio.com/globalreal ... al-reality

the sufi guy is great in this doc, he is dead now which is a real shame ... it would have been great to hear an interview with him as well

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 08, 2010 10:47 pm » by Boondox681

i've got all 5 episodes.i'll see what's posted in the vid section and add what's not there.peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 08, 2010 10:54 pm » by Kingz

Yeah man great, then the video has some more TV Time!... re-brainwash the sheeple :twisted:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Master Conspirator

PostWed Feb 10, 2010 11:59 pm » by Lowsix

Completely worth the bump.

Cant believe it got knocked back to page six already...
Grmble.......cant/won't get disclosure in an info hurricane.

Anyhow, if you haven't seen the series, find the playlist and bookmark it.
Great special.

Thanks for finding and posting it!!!
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 12:07 am » by Kingz

LowSix wrote:Completely worth the bump.

Cant believe it got knocked back to page six already...
Grmble.......cant/won't get disclosure in an info hurricane.

Anyhow, if you haven't seen the series, find the playlist and bookmark it.
Great special.

Thanks for finding and posting it!!!

Thanks for bumping.. sometimes I wonder what i'm doing here.. seems like most topics get hijacked by some idiots with penis problems :ohno:

Anyways one of the best.. if not they best documentary's iv'e seen about the Egyptians / Pyramids and the connection with their higher technology... Instead of our history books say!

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 12:19 am » by Lowsix

I think they ventured a bit far out into speculative territory by associating the change in world consciousness with a ''battery' of sorts that ionized the air of the world, but...

I tend to agree with the premise that since it was not marked in ANY way, with NO burials of any sort, that it was a mechanical object. I can still buy the 'battery' type theory, but just wouldnt associate it with world wide events. I think the Procession of Equinoxes and their corresponding eras explains that satisfactorilly enough.

But there were observances in there that i consider FULLY legit, and imagine their frustration at not being able to get a fair hearing.

However, if they continue to show their hand in a thorough manner like this, then their cause will only gather more attention.
But in the end....it's all up to Hawass anyhow.

But GREAT GREAT GREAT VID no matter what your take on any of it.

WATCH THIS people..THIS is why we have this website, for well done vids like these.

**dismounts soapbox.
**denies penis problems
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 12:28 am » by Kingz

LowSix wrote:I think they ventured a bit far out into speculative territory by associating the change in world consciousness with a ''battery' of sorts that ionized the air of the world, but...

I tend to agree with the premise that since it was not marked in ANY way, with NO burials of any sort, that it was a mechanical object. I can still buy the 'battery' type theory, but just wouldnt associate it with world wide events. I think the Procession of Equinoxes and their corresponding eras explains that satisfactorilly enough.

But GREAT GREAT GREAT VID no matter what your take on any of it.

WATCH THIS people..THIS is why we have this website, for well done vids like these.

**dismounts soapbox.
**denies penis problems

:mrgreen: Yeah i deffinetly agree on that part with asociating it with world events, but I think it is all part of a bigger total picture.. and i think that this theory of energy and architecture could have some important value factor in that bigger picture. I only still didn't find it out yet :D
But I also think that this is important.. sometimes the treasurehunt is more rewarding then finding the treasure itself! And this is just another perception i'm taking with me during my tour for my personal truth...

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 4:55 am » by Aragajag

Awesome stuff, well worth your time of watching whatever your thoughts are after it certainly put some newer thoughts in the brain box.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

PreviousNext