The Rachel Corrie Myth Solved

Initiate

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 8:56 am » by Abdul14

so the pathetic woman entered Gaza's war zone where IDF counterterrorism operations were trying to stop the suicide bombers and mass murder of Israelis. By the time of Rachel's death in March 2003, 950 Israelis had been killed and thousands wounded in over 100 suicide terrorist attacks. Less than two weeks before her death, a suicide bomber blew up a bus in Haifa, killing 17 Israelis and wounding 53

the Rachel Corrie Myth try's to make it appear as if Israel is the aggressor, the oppressor and to depict residents of Gaza whose houses were arbitrarily destroyed by Israeli bulldozers.as innocent, where In fact, the houses targeted by the anti-terrorist efforts were those of key terrorist leaders, or that were used to construct and conceal weapons-smuggling tunnels.

Israel's anti-terrorism efforts were aimed at stopping the flow of weapons and explosives from Egypt into Gaza, where they would be used for suicide bombings and mass killings of Israeli men, women and children. In 2002, the IDF uncovered and demolished 33 tunnels. In 2003, the year Rachel was in Gaza, Israel demolished an additional 20 weapons-smuggling tunnels. Rachel was killed while trying to prevent the destruction of one of these tunnels. Had she been successful, the effect would have been to facilitate terrorism and the enable the murder of innocent Israeli civilians

Upload to Disclose.tv

Rachel Corrie, a true hero that became a paliwood puppet and a tool for propoganda?
When you buy halal products, you are financing inhumaely slaughter and torture of animals

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 9:35 am » by Icarus1

FREE PALESTINE !
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Initiate

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 9:41 am » by Abdul14

icarus1 wrote:FREE PALESTINE !

actualy its Filastin THE ARABS DONT HAVE A p IN their lang
When you buy halal products, you are financing inhumaely slaughter and torture of animals

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 9:57 am » by Icarus1

SPEAK THE QUEENS ENGLISH CAMELHUMPER
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Initiate

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 12:04 pm » by Abdul14

1111 posts ? holy shit dude thats like quads aces :o

insperational

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 1:13 pm » by Mediasorcerer

murder.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 1:45 pm » by Abdul14

Saint Rachel Corrie who was crushed to death by an Israeli bulldozer, considered an accidental suicide, on 16 March 2003, while undertaking dangerously direct action to interfere with what she thought was the demolition of a home of a Palestinian family.

Since her death, an enormous amount of hate-filled activities have been carried out in her name around the world.

her parents are still attempting to blame everyone, but their stupid daughter, for her death by mis-adventure (A kind term for accidental suicide). her parents cashed in of course
filing a wrongful death suit against the state of Israel

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 2:10 pm » by Fatbastard

I used to post some obtrusive innapropriate rubbish, then I decided too grow up. But your posts are almost 'race hate' in your overall content... I've been villified for less. Come back to the 'flock.' Merry X.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 2:53 pm » by Icarus1

CONGRATULATIONS ABDUL14 (AND YES WE KNOW 14 IS YOUR IQ) YOUVE JUST WON THE AWARD FOR RACIST BASTERD OF THE YEAR ON DTV , BRAVO MAN BRAVO

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 2:58 pm » by Mediasorcerer

950 israelis, thats hardly any? whats all the fuss over a few dead israelis?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Next