The RANT thread

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 4:00 am » by Evildweeb

Some of you guys don't know how to rant.

Here we go...........

There's this effin' little goober twat who thinks he knows friggin everything on the planet, has done everything, been everywhere, seen everything, knows everyone, and has wayyyyyyyyy more than 2 frackin cents to throw in on anyone's goddam story. As IF he was there and knows so-and-so and did such-and-such and as his pathetic little non-contribution rambles on into ad infinitum ad nauseum until folks start wandering off out of near head exploding enough-is-enough-I-need-to-be-somewhere-else-SOON but does that stop the rat bastage? No frackin way. As long as someone is still there the fat little heathen continues slobbering his retarded pat-me-on-the-back twisted little dig-me goddam horseshit until you forget what the F#$K started this whole goddam story in the first place. Meanwhile, as you desperately try to remember where you left the duct tape cause your head is about to goddam explode from the never ending stream of bullshit coming out of the fob of this fat focker, you can't help but wonder if you killed him right there how long would it take for someone to give a shit and call the Animal Control people.

Anyhoo, you get the idea.........

:cheers:

:banana:

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 4:07 am » by 99socks

Evildweeb wrote:.

Here we go...........

There's this effin' little goober twat who thinks he knows friggin everything on the planet, has done everything, been everywhere, seen everything, knows everyone, and has wayyyyyyyyy more than 2 frackin cents to throw in on anyone's goddam story. As IF he was there and knows so-and-so and did such-and-such and as his pathetic little non-contribution rambles on into ad infinitum ad nauseum until folks start wandering off out of near head exploding enough-is-enough-I-need-to-be-somewhere-else-SOON but does that stop the rat bastage? No frackin way. As long as someone is still there the fat little heathen continues slobbering his retarded pat-me-on-the-back twisted little dig-me goddam horseshit until you forget what the F#$K started this whole goddam story in the first place. Meanwhile, as you desperately try to remember where you left the duct tape cause your head is about to goddam explode from the never ending stream of bullshit coming out of the fob of this fat focker, you can't help but wonder if you killed him right there how long would it take for someone to give a shit and call the Animal Control people.

:clapper: :lol:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 4:12 am » by Malogg

Here we go...........

CLASSIC :clapper:
Oh Kingdom of Scotland - To be FREE again - Beastminsters smarmy and stinks of SH1TE HAFKNHAHA HA FKN HA...Salmonds a bawbag and Darlings a fkn sissy...Oh to be FREE again...

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 4:14 am » by Evildweeb

99socks wrote:

Here we go...........

:clapper: :lol:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Good topic Socks :flop:

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

:mrcool:

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Initiate

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 5:52 am » by zangazanga75

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 12:35 am » by Phoenix rising

Slith wrote:
zangazanga75 wrote:use the micro wave oven to heat the food :roll:

:hell: :bang; :vomit: :yell: . Need more smileys Lukas. Grrrrrrrr!

exactly slith lol, defeats the object of getting a takeaway, thats a classic Trigga responce zang

Upload to Disclose.tv

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Previous