The real 2012 problem! Alien war!

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 10:43 pm » by -Marduk-

UFO Battle Over Nuremberg, Germany in 1561

At sunrise on the 14th April 1561, the citizens of Nuremberg beheld "A very frightful spectacle." The sky appeared to fill with cylindrical objects from which red, black, orange and blue white disks and globes emerged. Crosses and tubes resembling cannon barrels also appeared whereupon the objects promptly "began to fight one another." This event is depicted in a famous 16th century woodcut by Hans Glaser.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 11:10 pm » by Mozi!!a

nice vid bt way 2012?????????????

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 14, 2010 2:17 am » by Mep630

illuminator13 wrote:
mep630 wrote:Well then watch the video and find out what I am talking about. I believe there is a war going on and I also believe this war has been going on for thousands of years. I believe that there was nuclear war about 5,000-6,000 years ago and that 2012 could be another one.

I didnt make any of this up, and the video I use video clips from history channel and nasa.

Watch the video and see if you see what I am talking about before you judge the topic blindly please.

I am not saying you have to agree with me, just understand where I am coming from before you dismiss this info.

I'd rather do without a lengthy discussion. The War you refer to happened longer than 5k-6k years ago.

I am not accusing you of making anything up. Just know what there will be no "Alien" War in 2012.

Infact, I'll wager you on it.

If there is no "Alien" War by 2013 I want you to come back to this topic and post "I was wrong, there was no "Alien" War. Shame on me, I am a Dunce." If the "Alien" War does happen, and I am not killed, I'll come back and post this "OMG my Teachings were totally incorrect! My life is a Sham! There was a War on Earth...with "Aliens" involved! Shame on me, I am a Dunce."

A rather trivial bet I suppose, but it amuses me, so I like it.

Do you agree to these terms?
I dont make bets with ignorant people. You are judging what I am saying and you didnt even watch the 15 min video.

How do you know so much? How are you so sure of yourself and your reality?!

No mater what I say here you will not believe me, hell even if you watch the video you probably still wont believe me. And to be honest that is your right, believe what you want. This is a conclusion I have come to in my studies, I presented some of my info about in the video.

Anyhow there is no point arguing about it, especially since you will not even look at what I presented without bias. I dont need to get in forum wars about stuff, I like discussing stuff also, and I can handle differences of opinion. But I am 100% sure there is an alien war going on, why? Well that is all in the video, if you want to know where I am coming from you will check it out, if not then move on.

Thanks,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCUzHnVeI10

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 14, 2010 2:22 am » by Mep630

demobe wrote:nice vid bt way 2012?????????????
This ties in with the 2012 stuff.

Basically the Annanuki come back every so 3,600 years. When they leave there are other forces which try to take over and take control of earth. Now when the Annanuki are gone, there is not a huge war, it is more covert, like in the nasa videos where the UFOs are shooting at each other, or how the earth ground bases are shooting at UFOs.

When the Annanuki come back, well, it is going to be another huge war, and it will be everywhere, just like so many times in out history.

I can't tell you this is 100% correct, this we will all find out soon enough. This is what I have come to conclude from all the information I have collected on these subjects.

I even left out some parts to the video, I might remake it or I just might make a 2nd part, I have not figured it out yet, but I will get to it when I have some extra time.

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 14, 2010 2:22 am » by Lowsix

lol

Aleen Gwarz
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 14, 2010 2:24 am » by Mep630

marduk2012 wrote:Ha, is it you... speaking in the first few seconds, Mep?

UFO Basel Event 1566
A 16th century woodcutting depicts this scene in which dark spheres were witnessed hovering over the town of Basel, Switzerland in 1566. The spheres appeared at sunrise, 'Many became red and fiery, ending by being consumed and vanishing', wrote Samuel Coccius in the local newspaper on this date.

Yea that is a crappy program I use called camstudio, it compresses the audio tracks, and sometimes sounds weird.

You know I just realized your screen name is related to a Sumerian god.
=p

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 14, 2010 2:27 am » by Mep630

LowSix wrote:lol

Aleen Gwarz
and yea I am serious, I know it sounds insane. Check out the video and see if you understand where I am coming from.

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.mind-wars.com

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 14, 2010 2:27 am » by Spock

mep630 wrote:You know I just realized your screen name is related to a Sumerian god.
=p

You're kidding? You JUST realized that?

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 14, 2010 2:30 am » by Lowsix

mep630 wrote:
LowSix wrote:lol

Aleen Gwarz
and yea I am serious, I know it sounds insane. Check out the video and see if you understand where I am coming from.

lol all good,
this is one of your better pieces,
and the vid is fine.. well done.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 14, 2010 2:54 am » by Mep630

spock wrote:
mep630 wrote:You know I just realized your screen name is related to a Sumerian god.
=p

You're kidding? You JUST realized that?
lol, I dont usually pay attention to people names, but honestly you know all the Sumerian gods and their tales? I am impressed Spock.

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.mind-wars.com

PreviousNext