The real 2012 problem! Alien war!

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 14, 2010 3:07 am » by Spock

But Marduk? That's like the main one.

I've read 4 of Sitchen's books (Earth Chronicles). Realized after the first he was full of speculation that he passed off as fact. The last one I read - I couldn't even get half way through - Cosmic Code.

Writer

PostThu Jan 14, 2010 5:37 pm » by Illuminator13

mep630 wrote:
illuminator13 wrote:
mep630 wrote:Well then watch the video and find out what I am talking about. I believe there is a war going on and I also believe this war has been going on for thousands of years. I believe that there was nuclear war about 5,000-6,000 years ago and that 2012 could be another one.

I didnt make any of this up, and the video I use video clips from history channel and nasa.

Watch the video and see if you see what I am talking about before you judge the topic blindly please.

I am not saying you have to agree with me, just understand where I am coming from before you dismiss this info.

I'd rather do without a lengthy discussion. The War you refer to happened longer than 5k-6k years ago.

I am not accusing you of making anything up. Just know what there will be no "Alien" War in 2012.

Infact, I'll wager you on it.

If there is no "Alien" War by 2013 I want you to come back to this topic and post "I was wrong, there was no "Alien" War. Shame on me, I am a Dunce." If the "Alien" War does happen, and I am not killed, I'll come back and post this "OMG my Teachings were totally incorrect! My life is a Sham! There was a War on Earth...with "Aliens" involved! Shame on me, I am a Dunce."

A rather trivial bet I suppose, but it amuses me, so I like it.

Do you agree to these terms?
I dont make bets with ignorant people. You are judging what I am saying and you didnt even watch the 15 min video.

How do you know so much? How are you so sure of yourself and your reality?!

No mater what I say here you will not believe me, hell even if you watch the video you probably still wont believe me. And to be honest that is your right, believe what you want. This is a conclusion I have come to in my studies, I presented some of my info about in the video.

Anyhow there is no point arguing about it, especially since you will not even look at what I presented without bias. I dont need to get in forum wars about stuff, I like discussing stuff also, and I can handle differences of opinion. But I am 100% sure there is an alien war going on, why? Well that is all in the video, if you want to know where I am coming from you will check it out, if not then move on.

Thanks,

The question of how I know so much doesnt matter. And due to the nature of the Supreme One, I cannot be sure of anything.

So I'll tell you what, I'll watch the video if you make the bet. Its a win-win situation. Nobody loses. You want me to give your video a chance, and I will, and I want you to make a trivial bet. I am sure your video is interesting and my bet is funny, so whats wrong here? You are taking this stuff to seriously.

So do we have a deal?

Come on, lighten up, old chap. ;)

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 14, 2010 6:15 pm » by Mep630

illuminator13 wrote:The question of how I know so much doesnt matter. And due to the nature of the Supreme One, I cannot be sure of anything.

So I'll tell you what, I'll watch the video if you make the bet. Its a win-win situation. Nobody loses. You want me to give your video a chance, and I will, and I want you to make a trivial bet. I am sure your video is interesting and my bet is funny, so whats wrong here? You are taking this stuff to seriously.

So do we have a deal?

Come on, lighten up, old chap. ;)
No worries, I just dont like when people assume they know where people are coming from without even looking.

Like how you said you didnt watch the video but you understood where I was coming from when you clearly could not.

You dont have to agree with me, just try to see the point of view I am trying to get across. it does not hurt to try and look at the world through another person's eyes and you may actually learn new stuff if you do.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 14, 2010 6:30 pm » by Dirttyrabbit

Initiate

PostThu Jan 14, 2010 6:57 pm » by Crazynutsx

Well there would be no alien war beacuse they would be soo far ahead of us in terms of technology they would just destroy us so effortly

So...... Whats the deffence for the statement ???

Bring it on

Crazynutsx

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 14, 2010 7:24 pm » by Dirttyrabbit

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 4:32 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Mep.............Please allow me a minute to "run" off topic.

I started your videos and was interested enough that I will definitely finish before the night is over, I think you did a great job expressing yourself and putting it together from what I have seen so far.............

But I always thought you pronounced Mep with a soft E as in egg............I hear you say it is Mep, like a hard E as in Me.

MEEP MEEP!!!!

What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 5:22 am » by Wolfbane7272

I watched the video , it was very well done. As to the claims of a alien war perhaps there is ..we dont know with 100% what 2012 or any day will bring .Lol but then again I believe we do have time travel technology, so there could be someone out there changing the course of history .When you look at all these discoveries of ancient cultures having advanced knowledge or technological know how it makes me wonder. And i will say that i feel that our timeline has been changed in some way . Could I prove it ? No but i do feel it in my gut ,and what i percieve in society today ..and I only started feeling this way about 4 years ago . Anyways it was a great video thanks for posting it .It doesnt hurt to look up from the microscope every once and a while and look beyond the window

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 6:21 am » by Mep630

One of the old stories was that good aliens came back to the earth and kicked the bad aliens out. I dont remember exactly what time it was from, but very early history.

The messed up thing is realizing we are real life video games for aliens out there.
:wink:

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 6:24 am » by Mep630

lucidlemondrop wrote:Mep.............Please allow me a minute to "run" off topic.

I started your videos and was interested enough that I will definitely finish before the night is over, I think you did a great job expressing yourself and putting it together from what I have seen so far.............

But I always thought you pronounced Mep with a soft E as in egg............I hear you say it is Mep, like a hard E as in Me.

MEEP MEEP!!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.mind-wars.com

PreviousNext