The real 2012 problem! Alien war!

Writer

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 6:53 am » by willease4

Oh brother, as if we don't have enough to worry about!

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 7:34 am » by Wolfbane7272

Lol so you are implying that everyone that has had a unexplained event happen to them ,and I mean unexplained as in cannot be defined ,measured ,or catalogued by scientific standards is a nut case ? If I am reading your assumption right then ,I wonder why someone who is skeptical of such claims would be spending time on this site? Please do not take offence to that statement as it is everyone's right to read whatever they want .There are sites for people of a skeptical nature out there as well .James Randi has a site ,and Phillip J. Klass. I am just curious as to why people of an inherent skeptical nature come here. I am open minded,but not naive to rational possibilities .But on the other hand , I do not rule out the impossible either .

cheers ..

Initiate

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 7:38 am » by Terrac1de512

Upload to Disclose.tv

you may be right..
Simple minds talk about each other Average minds talk about events And Great minds talk about ideas -- Elanor Roosavelt

Initiate

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 10:58 am » by Heruur

Thanks for the post, mep. The history of the indus valley is often overlooked.

mep630 wrote:The messed up thing is realizing we are real life video games for aliens out there.
:wink:

I had a dream once where aliens were making me control a spaceship for their war. It was just like a video game, once i realized what was going on, i refused.
I cant say with certainty that it will happen in 2012, I think, like us, things change for them, their conflicts are much like ours, unpredictable, and they may have more patience than we do. It could be like a cold war, about to escalate, or it could even be happening right now, covertly as they have been for the most part.

mep630 wrote:One of the old stories was that good aliens came back to the earth and kicked the bad aliens out. I dont remember exactly what time it was from, but very early history.

I would like to hear more of the theories as to why things died down over time, or became more covert, if they were open in the past with certain civilizations.

And yes, i watched the whole video and would encourage others to do the same. thanks for including mohenjo daro.

oh, and rabbit thnx for including theprodigy video, didnt know those guys were still around

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 4:02 pm » by Electrobadgr

lucidlemondrop wrote:Mep.............Please allow me a minute to "run" off topic.

I started your videos and was interested enough that I will definitely finish before the night is over, I think you did a great job expressing yourself and putting it together from what I have seen so far.............

But I always thought you pronounced Mep with a soft E as in egg............I hear you say it is Mep, like a hard E as in Me.

MEEP MEEP!!!!

LOL, kinda thought the same :flop:

Great Video Meep, well done :flop: Not sure if i buy the idea of an intergalatic war happening on our doorstep right now but it certainly seems possible in ancient times.

Good work friend :D
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Writer

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 5:51 pm » by Illuminator13

mep630 wrote:
illuminator13 wrote:The question of how I know so much doesnt matter. And due to the nature of the Supreme One, I cannot be sure of anything.

So I'll tell you what, I'll watch the video if you make the bet. Its a win-win situation. Nobody loses. You want me to give your video a chance, and I will, and I want you to make a trivial bet. I am sure your video is interesting and my bet is funny, so whats wrong here? You are taking this stuff to seriously.

So do we have a deal?

Come on, lighten up, old chap. ;)
No worries, I just dont like when people assume they know where people are coming from without even looking.

Like how you said you didnt watch the video but you understood where I was coming from when you clearly could not.

You dont have to agree with me, just try to see the point of view I am trying to get across. it does not hurt to try and look at the world through another person's eyes and you may actually learn new stuff if you do.

Do you agree to my Bet? A simple Yes or No will suffice as an answer, no long explanation nessessary.

:rtft:

Previous