The real 2012 problem! Alien war!

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 7:11 am » by Mep630

Video says it all. Alien war has been going on for hundreds if not thousands of years on earth, and 2012 will start another major war for the earth.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 2:45 pm » by Mep630

what do you all think of this?

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 7:30 pm » by Mep630

Some of my best research, and one of my best videos and no takers, huh?!

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 8:08 pm » by Trenker

Pretty interesting video TY.

Writer

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 9:31 pm » by Illuminator13

mep630 wrote:

Video says it all. Alien war has been going on for hundreds if not thousands of years on earth, and 2012 will start another major war for the earth.

I have not watched that video, but I assure you, no Alien War is happening on Earth. It makes me wonder, who comes up with this stuff?

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 9:31 pm » by Boondox681

nice job and thanx for the time and effort.see:michael tsarion.good stuff.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 9:38 pm » by Mep630

illuminator13 wrote:
mep630 wrote:

I have not watched that video, but I assure you, no Alien War is happening on Earth. It makes me wonder, who comes up with this stuff?
Well then watch the video and find out what I am talking about. I believe there is a war going on and I also believe this war has been going on for thousands of years. I believe that there was nuclear war about 5,000-6,000 years ago and that 2012 could be another one.

I didnt make any of this up, and the video I use video clips from history channel and nasa.

Watch the video and see if you see what I am talking about before you judge the topic blindly please.

I am not saying you have to agree with me, just understand where I am coming from before you dismiss this info.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 10:06 pm » by Crazynutsx

Hmm Not sure about this one nice video though thanks

Crazynutsx

Writer

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 10:30 pm » by Illuminator13

mep630 wrote:Well then watch the video and find out what I am talking about. I believe there is a war going on and I also believe this war has been going on for thousands of years. I believe that there was nuclear war about 5,000-6,000 years ago and that 2012 could be another one.

I didnt make any of this up, and the video I use video clips from history channel and nasa.

Watch the video and see if you see what I am talking about before you judge the topic blindly please.

I am not saying you have to agree with me, just understand where I am coming from before you dismiss this info.

I'd rather do without a lengthy discussion. The War you refer to happened longer than 5k-6k years ago.

I am not accusing you of making anything up. Just know what there will be no "Alien" War in 2012.

Infact, I'll wager you on it.

If there is no "Alien" War by 2013 I want you to come back to this topic and post "I was wrong, there was no "Alien" War. Shame on me, I am a Dunce." If the "Alien" War does happen, and I am not killed, I'll come back and post this "OMG my Teachings were totally incorrect! My life is a Sham! There was a War on Earth...with "Aliens" involved! Shame on me, I am a Dunce."

A rather trivial bet I suppose, but it amuses me, so I like it.

Do you agree to these terms?

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 10:40 pm » by -Marduk-

Ha, is it you... speaking in the first few seconds, Mep?

UFO Basel Event 1566
A 16th century woodcutting depicts this scene in which dark spheres were witnessed hovering over the town of Basel, Switzerland in 1566. The spheres appeared at sunrise, 'Many became red and fiery, ending by being consumed and vanishing', wrote Samuel Coccius in the local newspaper on this date.
Last edited by -Marduk- on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Next