The real Adam and Eve story.

Writer

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 6:33 pm » by Ramaddas

So lost in our history that it has become a fable, a series of unconventional truths that has derailed our way of thinking as Humans. A string of chinese whispers that has been bent and changed in so many ways that the true meaning of the story was lost for a long long time. It's message was corrupted and the light of reality was veiled, illusion took over and has been the basis of how we view our reality.

If we go back to square one, right to the beginning - a blank slate - The story goes like this.

______________________________________________________________________________________
God was the spirit that roamed the vast emptiness of space. It created the galactic super clusters, so massive in its own right that in our previous state of awareness we could not comprehend and just got confused, Only God can see the beauty of it. It created the star systems in which planetary masses of dust started to form shape from its own will. It created the oceans and rock that to this very day we stand on and make a living on.

Then it relised something was missing. It thought long and hard through his unique knowledge and carefulness of his heart. What was the one thing needed to experience this universe it has created. You guessed it right. Life.
______________________________________________________________________________________

The old bible tells the story of Adam and Eve. We viewed it as a separateness between the two, Man and Women. If you look at it from the bigger picture and stand back, you will see that separateness was just an illusion. The reality is that they are both of the same entity.

The female (Your Heart) and male (Your Brain) was really you, and that God was simply the messenger between the two, to unite them instead of separating. God is your blood. It is what flows in your arteries and veins, it what keeps you alive. Transferring oxygen and nutrients to vital organs. What is our body mostly made of? - WATER. What is the surface of our planet mostly made of? WATER too. Water is our pathway to explore the universe.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 7:14 pm » by Malogg

Ramaddas wrote:So lost in our history that it has become a fable, a series of unconventional truths that has derailed our way of thinking as Humans. A string of chinese whispers that has been bent and changed in so many ways that the true meaning of the story was lost for a long long time. It's message was corrupted and the light of reality was veiled, illusion took over and has been the basis of how we view our reality.

If we go back to square one, right to the beginning - a blank slate - The story goes like this.

God was the spirit that roamed the vast emptiness of space. It created the galactic super clusters, so massive in its own right that in our previous state of awareness we could not comprehend and just got confused, Only God can see the beauty of it. It created the star systems in which planetary masses of dust started to form shape from its own will. It created the oceans and rock that to this very day we stand on and make a living on.

Then it relised something was missing. It thought long and hard through his unique knowledge and carefulness of his heart. What was the one thing needed to experience this universe it has created. You guessed it right. Life.

The old bible tells the story of Adam and Eve. We viewed it as a separateness between the two, Man and Women. If you look at it from the bigger picture and stand back, you will see that separateness was just an illusion. The reality is that they are both of the same entity.

The female (Your Heart) and male (Your Brain) was really you, and that God was simply the messenger between the two, to unite them instead of separating. God is your blood. It is what flows in your arteries and veins, it what keeps you alive. Transferring oxygen and nutrients to vital organs. What is our body mostly made of? - WATER. What is the surface of our planet mostly made of? WATER too. Water is our pathway to explore the universe.

Cheers I will be looking into this as it is of interest to me personally.

:cheers:

david-ickes-lizard-bloodline-bs-exposed-t82856.html

^^^As Adam and Eve are within the family tree link I found the other week here ^^^
Last edited by Malogg on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blame the rock she has her faults

Writer

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 7:18 pm » by Ramaddas

Share it to as many people as you can. We are all put here for a reason, I am just showing the way to ALPHANIZE our brains from the old beta way of thinking. Sloooowwww time right doooown.lolzzzzZ. It is all about creativity mixed in with logic. 1+1=2.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 7:29 pm » by kentrb

he water
she water
baby water
we water

one water
two water
three water
be water

hot water
cold water
warm water
one water

we water
one water

drops

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 7:46 pm » by Spock

Now that's an interesting theory, the expulsion from the garden being the splitting of the hemispheres of the brain. Have never pondered that one.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 11, 2013 7:48 pm » by Webcat

Chinese symbol for water.

Japanese symbol for water.

Ancient Egyptian symbol for water.

I have often wondered if 'water' is the real DNA of the multiverses, afterall, it apparently has memory and creates life (no water - no life) the presense of water creates life or programes life?

Like DNA does - but on an epic universal scale, from vast cosmos to simple 1 celled entities.

Water = life.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 12, 2013 5:35 am » by Ishumble

Born once die twice(second death spiritual) you have to be born again a spiritual birth. Once you have the new birth,then God can nurture your infant spirit to maturity to a new life in his only begotten son Jesus.Too many sheep in wolves clothing have crept in and perverted,subverted,and prostituted the word for filthy lucre, power,and evil. I only trust God with my spirit yeah, there are some who can be trusted in the church so I guess I would rather go to church with a few hypocrites, than to hell with all of them.cause sin is an equal opportunity employer and the wages is death. I know that the bible is full of truth,however those who have sinful hearts,interpret the scriptures in error or some other hidden agenda.God was not going to change his plans for us because of Lucifer, we are still God's most precious creation.Adam was who he was said to be and Eve was too.Eve was first deceived,so immediately when she ate off the tree of knowledge of good and evil,she has knowledge that Adam did not,but she did not have infinite knowledge.God had a covenant with Adam before Eve was taken from his side,so it was his disobedience that threw man into the sin state we currently are under.Ask God he will teach you and open your wisdom,knowledge and understanding.We are all going to eventually die and that is a fact,our spirits will spend eternity somewhere.I prefer heaven.
B=Best
I=Instructions
B=Before
L=Leaving
E=Earth
:love:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 15, 2013 6:55 pm » by Zer0

Im so lost.. water is the pathway? Then how come so many planets do not have it? U talking shit or something?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostTue Jan 15, 2013 7:12 pm » by fatbastard2.0

Webcat wrote:Image

Chinese symbol for water.

Japanese symbol for water.

Ancient Egyptian symbol for water.

I have often wondered if 'water' is the real DNA of the multiverses, afterall, it apparently has memory and creates life (no water - no life) the presense of water creates life or programes life?

Like DNA does - but on an epic universal scale, from vast cosmos to simple 1 celled entities.

Water = life.

Dr. Masaru Emoto's Water Molecule Experiments.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 15, 2013 7:43 pm » by Webcat

Upload to Disclose.tv

Welcome to the World of Water!

A world of which every living entity shares a part, and yet about which we know significantly little...

Until the groundbreaking work of a pioneer Japanese researcher whose astonishing discovery about water, documented photographically, changed most of what we didn't know and led to a new consciousness of Earth's most precious resource.

"The messages from water are telling us to look inside ourselves"
Interview with Dr. Masaru Emoto about the effects of his discovery for us in daily life about Water

Upload to Disclose.tv

Masaru Emoto was born in Yokohama in July 1943. He is a graduate of the Yokohama Municipal University's department of humanities and sciences, with a focus on International Relations. In 1986, he established the IHM Corporation in Tokyo.

In October of 1992, he received certification from the Open International University as a Doctor of Alternative Medicine. Subsequently he was introduced to the concept of micro cluster water in the US and Magnetic Resonance Analysis technology. The quest thus began to discover the mystery of water.

He undertook extensive research of water around the planet, not so much as a scientific researcher, but more from the perspective of an original thinker. At length, he realized that it was in the frozen crystal form, that water showed us its true nature.

He has gained worldwide acclaim through his groundbreaking research and discovery, that water is deeply connected to our individual and collective consciousness

He is the author of the best-selling books Messages from Water, The Hidden Messages in Water, The True Power of Water and Love Thyself. He has now also authored two children's books, The Secret of Water for the children of the world, and The Message from Water children's version. He is a long-time advocate for peace in relation to water. He is currently the head of I.H.M.General Research Institute and President Emeritus of the International Water for Life Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Organization.

By exposing water to a or piece of music, freezing it, and photographing the ice cr particular word ystals formed, Dr. Emoto has shown that from beautiful words and music, come beautiful crystals, and from mean-spirited, negative words, come malformed and misshapen crystals. What is the significance? It becomes clear when we remember that the adult human body is approximately 70% water and infant bodies are about 90% water. We can be hurt emotionally and, as the water can be changed, for the worse physically by negativity. However, we are always closer to beauty when surrounded by positive thoughts, words, intentions and ultimately those vibrations.

Dr. Emoto's theories can be explored further by reading his books, The Hidden Messages in Water, The True Power of Water, The Secret Life of Water, Love Thyself, and now in his children's books as well. His work is also presented in the movie What the Bleep Do We know?

"Water is very special to me. As a researcher, I have studied it and found that is has many magical qualities. I hope this seminar and my books will introduce you to the wonders of water so you will grow to love, value, and protect it. As children, you are very special to the world because you are our future. You see things in a bright, hopeful, and new way. I hope you hear my message about water, and use it to make positive changes for yourself, and for our world."

Masaru Emoto has studied water for over twenty years. Water has been Dr. Masaru Emoto's passion. He has studied water around the planet form the perspective of an original thinker, and is the author of a number of bestselling books, a three-volume photo collection of beautiful water crystals, and now two children's books about water. These books have been translated into more than thirty-five languages.

Dr Emoto is a longtime advocate for water and now spends a majority of his time traveling around the world giving seminars, in order to spread the message of peace that is indicated by the crystals he has photographed. He is President Emeritus of the International Water for Life Foundation, a not-for-profit organization that is in the process of distributing his free book for children The Message from Water, as promised in his keynote speech at the United Nations in 2005, to every child on the planet over the next ten years.

http://www.masaru-emoto.net/

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next