The Real Dr Jones

Conspirator

PostWed May 26, 2010 9:29 am » by Aragajag

megame23 wrote:
aragajag wrote:How can Drjones be a fraud? Its a forum alias, so I am a fraud to from a fictional character. Drjones is passionate about whatever he gets into and good for him. He has been consistent in what he posts.

Right, its a forum alias, something that would be too hard to hack. And if someone used an account for a while, then stopped using it, that account would be a good target to take over, Because all the posts up to that point already would be legit. Then a persona could be built off of that.

IM NOT SAYING drjones IS A DISINFO AGENT

but I'm saying he could be, and the way i just described would be a damn good way to become a powerful disinfo agent.

Everything comes out in the wash, so why worry about it? Nothing said on this site effects my life to much, gives me things to consider but in the long run its all my decision as to do with info gained or tossed as :bullshit: .
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostWed May 26, 2010 9:29 am » by Lilith

megame23 wrote:I did realize that is what you meant after i posted, and i was editing to add in the parentheses (at least on this site).

But i didn't bother to change it, because the point still applies.

To question alex jones is fine also, i do agree.

I'm simply considering drjones' very harsh criticism of a man who I believe is fighting for nothing but good. Along with the very real possibility of disinfo agents infesting sites like this one.

yeah, it didn't really matter which way around ...same principle ^^

I don't know...I can't remember anything "mean" coming from him...he always stayed respectful and the info he posts here ( regarding health) is very valuable...(drjones)

when it come to alex jones, yeah, he did a lot for the truthmovement, no doubt about it, but when it comes to his style to get his info across..he can learn a lot from the love police...there is not enough love and humor in his style

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 26, 2010 10:38 am » by Drjones

megame23 wrote:So a while ago some guy made a post and said that drjones was a fraud, and that he had stolen his name.

It had a little discussion but was passed off as nothing.

I recently watched the video Alex Jones made reaching out to the military, in which he mentioned all the disinfo floating around about him.

It got me thinking on the post drjones made questioning Alex Jones, who I feel is doing nothing other than trying to spread the truth. And also of the thread the other day with the disclose/Google add issue, in which drjones was very critical of disclose, and seemed to be throwing a lot of flack.

What if the other person was the real dr jones? and this drjones person is a disinfo agent to took a not so active account over, to give himself credibility from the start.

We know disinfo agents exist, and they would want to look credible.

I am not saying for sure drjones is a disfinfo agent, do not take that to be what i am saying.

I am simply asking, drjones, why is it you are spending so much time criticizing those trying to spread the truth?

Ok,i was supposed to be taking a break.Jesus.... am i a disinfo agent? :lol: ..well not intentionally...i post what i believe to be correct,i post what i feel is right...i don't have all the answers.I'm your regular 30 year old confused to some degree type of guy.I work 20 hours/week at my father's local business,i like to keep fit,read,listen to music..yaddie..yadda...yadda...

If you truly are looking for disinfo look elsewhere,don't waste your time here,this is hilarious.
I get the impression people think i am some sort of 'guru' or something around here,someone to look upto..please dont do that,respect yes but i am an equal..i have a passion for health matters and the natural world,the preservation of it,so i spend alot of my time on that.I'm very open minded hence the reason i have a fondness for this palce even though it brings me much stuff i could do without,like this.!!

End of insane discussion!!

This is the thing i find troubling about Alex Jones is that the moment anyone questions the guy in ANY way people think you are disnfo,so basically there is'nt anything alex jones says that is wrong? :help: I mean really so many people are putting this guy up on a pedestal above themselves and their own thoughts,please don't do that.As much as i find Alex Jones useful i've not met the man,i've not spent time with him outwith his 4 hour radio show have you??..so anything goes in my mind in that respect....all i'm saying is none of us here really know what he is doing outwith his 4 hour radio show now do we,that's all?...

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 26, 2010 10:49 am » by Drjones

megame23 wrote:lol saint, fuck off. Anyone who spends there time critizing people like alex jones needs to be questioned. This man is spreading truth, and going after him is pretty fucked up.

If drjones allowed to question Alex Jones' loyalties i am certainly allowed to question him. i don't know that much about drjones, I admit that. but I have seen him go after Alex Jones, and after DTV. And that's pretty fucked up.

I didn't even say i believed he is a disinfo agent, I am just questioning his motives.

Stealing a name that already had some posts to build extra credibility would be a find idea for a disinfo agent.

so to clarify saint, you are sooo someone who can fuck off.

Stealing a name?...erm...NO i have had this name since the first day i joined this site m8.It's becoming clear to me now for some reason i have been a target for something,something to make you distrust my information or what i have been saying?..there is a force trying to get you all confused about me...i dont feel threatened in any way as i know people will be able to see through the BS..thankfully!...

As for me 'attacking' alex jones and disclose...NO....i was merely offering a point of view for rational discussion....and rational it all was...you are 100% correct to question my motives but let me ask you then?...why is Alex Jones different from me??....you don't ever question Alex Jones motives?...i do all the time...Alex jones is not spreading THE TRUTH only the truths that fit his radio show,his own agenda...i'm not denying they are not important but there are many other amazing things going on in in the world outwith what Alex Jones says my friend.

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 26, 2010 10:52 am » by Drjones

lilith wrote:
megame23 wrote:
Thank you lilith, and i do vow to search for the truth, and to expose the lies of this world. So I do plan to bring it on :)

drjones has a large influence indeed, and he is helping to put people against alex jones, who is fighting for truth. This HAS to be questioned.

well, alex jones influences far more people than drjones does, so there are even more reasons to question him.

Lilith i love you,BRAVO!!!... :clapper:

Megame i an not a disinfo agent,i barely know what that means,actually i hate liars,by that i mean those that knowingly do so...so let's end this disnfo crap.If you want to question me further i guess i cant stop you but i'd rather get onto other things.Gotta be honest in all my time here on disclose i have never noticed any serious disinfo,just folks out to have a little chuckle,holding petty grudges and the likes for no good reaons...but nothing real,nothing sustained and long may that continue...if there are real disinfo visiting this site thet will surely be smarter than all this and also myself having posted so much i would be their no-1 target but i can honestly say all has been quiet in all my time here...I've not had a hard time from anyone,the odd bit of ego jousting but that has been it!... :D

Conspirator

PostWed May 26, 2010 3:36 pm » by Megame23

Just to wrap this all up.

I do think drjones is a legit guy.

But I do also think everything I said in this thread is a valid point, and we have to think about the possibility of disinfo and lies as we sort through all of this information on disclose, looking for truth.

I also think it is important that we spend more time searching for answers, and spreading what we know, rather than going after people like alex jones.

The reason I get defensive of alex jones, is people argue over him and his methods, saying he is fear mongering. I really disagree, I believe he just lets his emotions get the best of him.

and that's the only decent idea I have heard about what alex jones could be doing as a disinfo agent, spreading fear. Well there's much bigger things to worry about then people learning the truth and being scared about it. Hell, it is fucking scary whats happening in our world.

We need to spend less time questioning each other, and more seeking and spreading answers. Yet never forgetting that there is a possibilty of disinfo.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 26, 2010 5:34 pm » by Drjones

megame23 wrote:Just to wrap this all up.

I do think drjones is a legit guy.

But I do also think everything I said in this thread is a valid point, and we have to think about the possibility of disinfo and lies as we sort through all of this information on disclose, looking for truth.

I also think it is important that we spend more time searching for answers, and spreading what we know, rather than going after people like alex jones.

The reason I get defensive of alex jones, is people argue over him and his methods, saying he is fear mongering. I really disagree, I believe he just lets his emotions get the best of him.

and that's the only decent idea I have heard about what alex jones could be doing as a disinfo agent, spreading fear. Well there's much bigger things to worry about then people learning the truth and being scared about it. Hell, it is fucking scary whats happening in our world.

We need to spend less time questioning each other, and more seeking and spreading answers. Yet never forgetting that there is a possibilty of disinfo.

Thanks m8,actually it's weird in a way as i was thinking lately to myself i would actually like people to question me more,but i really don't have the time to answer all enquiries?...maybe i should hire some folks...lol questioning is something i truly believe in,done in a respecful and thought out way.As for Alex Jones,there is no denying much of the info and without him would we know about it or take it seriously?...probably not..but i do think he acts up to the camera alot of the time with the fearmongering,i'm not bashing that really as the issues are so serious but when he does the impersonations of say the 'zombie public' as he says,the British Royal elite and so forth THAT is too funny to me,so it's all good...but again i guess Alex has his flaws like the rest of us....and who am i going to go to for the breakdown of world events,Alex Jones or the mainstream media?.....If both are controlled then i cannot win but one is surely better than the other... :D

Initiate

PostWed May 26, 2010 5:50 pm » by doommongerer

Just kiding...Dr.Jones. Image
ImageImageImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 26, 2010 6:09 pm » by Drjones

Leave it to someone called doommoongerer to make my day!! :lol:
Agent Smith,what a great character..Misterrr Andersonn..suprised to see me?. .. :lol:

Conspirator

PostWed May 26, 2010 7:01 pm » by Megame23

Well I wasn't really sure about him, and I wanted to think about it a little bit, and discuss it. Not plant seeds of doubt, but ask people to think about what people are saying, and their motives behind it.

I don't see how that's worthless. It's the same thing people do with considering alex jones motives.

Unlike you, just hurling insults. fuck off
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

PreviousNext