The Real Issue - 2012 Countdown

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 12:38 am » by Harbin

It's coming, and it's coming quicker than you know. 107 days now and the countdown moves apace !

Here is the clock:

http://www.december212012.com/CDC.htm
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 12:54 am » by Newdawnrising

In spite of this particular date, which i have turned my attention away from. The more i try to ignore this date the more it finds me, people are idiots, some think the world is going to fall into the Sun, others think that the Hapgood hypothesis is going to happen, and then there are the nibiru tards. They come to me asking questions, they think i know something about 12/21/12. I tell them the same thing that i always have, noone can know a pinpoint in time, not the myans, not Nostradumbass, nor good old Edgar KC, however we as a collective can "make" bad things happen. Besides i have my attention on 2017
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 3:10 am » by Harbin

The truth does not require your approval.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 3:20 am » by Kinninigan

Harbin wrote:The truth does not require your approval.

i like that quote harbin :flop:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 8:46 pm » by Poooooot

Kinninigan wrote:
Harbin wrote:The truth does not require your approval.

i like that quote harbin :flop:

Me too. reminds me of this:
The thing about science is it's true whether or not you believe in it.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 2:29 am » by Newdawnrising

Perhaps i am just in hope of the future, perhaps i feel we as a whole can change. Perhaps i am wrong, yes there is a countdown, only because a countdown has been made. From timewave 0 to the mayans, i have pondered it all. Or perhaps deep down inside, i just don't give a f**k anymore. If it happens, it happens, and yes i am well aware of my status in society as far as approval goes.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 2:47 am » by Opalserpent

Newdawnrising wrote:Perhaps i am just in hope of the future, perhaps i feel we as a whole can change. Perhaps i am wrong, yes there is a countdown, only because a countdown has been made. From timewave 0 to the mayans, i have pondered it all. Or perhaps deep down inside, i just don't give a f**k anymore. If it happens, it happens, and yes i am well aware of my status in society as far as approval goes.

There is no change for the better while nwo and zionism are taking over our planet and destroying
all freedom around the world like they did in Libya. They left the place a shambles and in nato backed Alqueda control. Now no more african world bank for the people, no more free medical for the people, no more financial assistance to buy a house or car. No more security provided by Kaddafis government, nothing but violence and murder now by foreign mercenaries with zionist money.

What did they get instead. They got U.S. bases, troops and drones now.

I imagine libya is now merely a staging base for terrorism in all of africa as USA and China and Russia fight for resources there. Good luck on taking the asians over, That will be a pain in the ass for the NWO SAZI.

I think the definition of terrorism should be changed in light of what it is used for now.

Terrorism: To bring private armies into foreign lands and pay mercenaries to have fights with you so you can have an excuse to take over that country and it's resources.

Terrorism: To plant bombs yourself and claim it was someone else then take over the persons country that you blamed to further your own agenda of world domination.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.