The Real Purpose Behind DTV

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 6:00 pm » by Iamthatiam

edgarrothstein wrote:I don't shoot to kill. I shoot to educate

:cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 8:12 pm » by Poooooot

teloc wrote:zis place is cool...

and the 2 handful of people i do consider my friends here (more or less) alone make it profitable for me... i learn a lot..

and i still got an eleventh finger left...

hey..

wheres poo00OO00°°t?

I'm late; never got around to checking this thread. Working on catching up right now (all 12 pages :? ).

I stumbled upon this site about two years ago, looking for UFO videos. I didn't make an account for a long time because I saw the kind of :vomit: was spewed in the forums, but one day I saw a real post. A post that made me think. That made me feel. I don't remember what the subject matter was, or who even started it, but it was that post that inspired me to create an account.

I feel like this place is just a boys club (with the occasional female). Y'all come in, throw some insults around, have a beer, say something that has actual meaning and substance, someone calls you a fag, you have another beer, then pass out.

And since people were posting pictures of guns, let me post a picture of my son's gun collection:
:lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 8:15 pm » by 99socks

poooooot wrote:
And since people were posting pictures of guns, let me post a picture of my son's gun collection:

Hahaha................
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 8:32 pm » by Thruster

Poooooot. :shock:

Your son is too well organised here. I'm presuming he's @ 7 yrs old. Check under rugs and at the back of his cupboard, there is a real armoury safe with real guns and a shit load of ammo, I'm f**king sure of it!!

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 8:43 pm » by Poooooot

thruster wrote:Poooooot. :shock:

Your son is too well organised here. I'm presuming he's @ 7 yrs old. Check under rugs and at the back of his cupboard, there is a real armoury safe with real guns and a shit load of ammo, I'm f**king sure of it!!

lmaooo

He's 9, and shares his room with his 2 year old brother... This is why we have to keep his Nerf guns up high. I am in there cleaning under the bed, behind the dresser, and every other square inch of that place at least three times a week, because if you've ever been around a 2-year-old, you know that they will get into ANYTHING. :nails: :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 8:48 pm » by 99socks

poooooot wrote:He's 9, and shares his room with his 2 year old brother... This is why we have to keep his Nerf guns up high. I am in there cleaning under the bed, behind the dresser, and every other square inch of that place at least three times a week, because if you've ever been around a 2-year-old, you know that they will get into ANYTHING. :nails: :lol:

It always boggled me how I could find that missing plate and fork (along with an entire dinner, completely fuzzed over) under the bed... in spite of the fact we sit down together at the table each night for dinner. :headscratch:

Hahaha... my eldest (@ about 1-2 yrs old) used to put cheese cubes in the holes at the back of the speakers. :D
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 8:51 pm » by Thruster

poooooot wrote:
thruster wrote:Poooooot. :shock:

lmaooo

He's 9, and shares his room with his 2 year old brother... This is why we have to keep his Nerf guns up high. I am in there cleaning under the bed, behind the dresser, and every other square inch of that place at least three times a week, because if you've ever been around a 2-year-old, you know that they will get into ANYTHING. :nails: :lol:

lol I remember only too well what it was like looking after mine at that age, I was like a f**kin ninja trying to keep up with them.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 8:53 pm » by Poooooot

99socks wrote:
poooooot wrote:He's 9, and shares his room with his 2 year old brother... This is why we have to keep his Nerf guns up high. I am in there cleaning under the bed, behind the dresser, and every other square inch of that place at least three times a week, because if you've ever been around a 2-year-old, you know that they will get into ANYTHING. :nails: :lol:

It always boggled me how I could find that missing plate and fork (along with an entire dinner, completely fuzzed over) under the bed... in spite of the fact we sit down together at the table each night for dinner. :headscratch:

Hahaha... my eldest (@ about 1-2 yrs old) used to put cheese cubes in the holes at the back of the speakers. :D

When we were getting ready to move our youngest into his room, I made him scoot under his bed and pull out EVERYTHING. One of the things that was under there? A half-empty jar of peanut butter with a spoon in it. Covered in dust, hair, mold, and lord-only-knows-what-else. SO GROSS :vomit:

Oh, and the hardened, sticky globs of old juice is always a fun find. :badair: :lol:
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 9:10 pm » by Fatbastard

"OK!" I'll just stay, 'Fat,' although i'm 'slim,' well, average.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Initiate

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 9:25 pm » by Myleso

Richard (Dick) Cheney who is guilty of war crimes is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.. Matthew Simmons was the biggest energy investor in the world and also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. That is conflict of interest. Peak oil, economic collapse, if you heard of those 2 you heard of matthew simmons he was advocating peak oil for the bilderbergers CFR scum and now the public are doing the work for the NWO.

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/alternative-media-ignoring-important-information-about-japan-t59940.html

Video BBC Speechless As Trader Tells Truth: "The Collapse Is Coming...And Goldman Rules The World" on DTV has over 5000 views

people do not give a **** about collapse because look at all the views collapse propaganda gets while truth is ignored by the gullible masses. if collapse is here why are people ignoring the best solutions to collapse are they nuts?

Upload to Disclose.tv

If people really did care about collapse they sure are ignoring the best solution to economic collapse that would stop collapse NOW.

Cannabis could be legal today and collapse would be finished, done and over, no longer inducing fear into the population back to living a sustainable life in harmony with the universe.

Do people really care about collapse? If so why don't solutions have more views than propaganda? :lol:

Propaganda has millions of views, truth is barely getting recognized, no wonder corruption continues because they keep selling lies the public are gullible enough to buy into. There is very little evidence to suggest people even on this site support truth. :rtft: The evidence can be found in all the attention propaganda gets. Does collapse ever happen? No, collapse propaganda is profitable and good for business (think of all the survival/food storage people making lots of $ guess who funded them the elite!)

Even if collapse happened energy companies would keep selling their toxic products unless hemp were legal then alternatives would be legal and nobody would be bullied by corruption for being self sufficient.

Whos life are you living?
http://www.movementforfuture.com/
http://mylesohowe.com/

PreviousNext