The Real Purpose Behind DTV

Initiate

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 9:32 pm » by Myleso

Support truth not propaganda. Activism is working.

http://www.cfr.org/un/new-cfr-report-calls-strengthening-global-architecture-prevent-deadly-conflict/p26004
New CFR Report Calls for Strengthening Global Architecture to Prevent Deadly Conflict

http://www.cfr.org/mexico/us-mexico-must-increase-cooperation-confront-drug-war-argues-cfr-report/p24514
U.S. and Mexico Must Increase Cooperation to Confront Drug War, Argues CFR Report
Last edited by Myleso on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.movementforfuture.com/
http://mylesohowe.com/

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 9:40 pm » by Fatbastard

fourscorn wrote:Cheers
Nicely put. 5,990,000,000 more minds to wake up! Lets do it!! :flop: :clapper:

"Why did it take you almost 10 months before you decided to crawl out your (scratch,) to compose this mediocre piece.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 9:40 pm » by Spock

99socks wrote:
poooooot wrote:He's 9, and shares his room with his 2 year old brother... This is why we have to keep his Nerf guns up high. I am in there cleaning under the bed, behind the dresser, and every other square inch of that place at least three times a week, because if you've ever been around a 2-year-old, you know that they will get into ANYTHING. :nails: :lol:

It always boggled me how I could find that missing plate and fork (along with an entire dinner, completely fuzzed over) under the bed... in spite of the fact we sit down together at the table each night for dinner. :headscratch:

Hahaha... my eldest (@ about 1-2 yrs old) used to put cheese cubes in the holes at the back of the speakers. :D

When my son was around 6 or 7, I left him to play something on my computer at the desk. I gave him a little bowl of apple sauce mixed with cinnamon.

I left the room for a moment, came back and he was sitting in the exact same position, still intent on what he was doing, had not moved and everything was EXACTLY the same except somehow he managed to empty the bowl of apple sauce on the seat of his pants and the ceiling, and could not answer me how in the HELL that happened.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 9:44 pm » by Myleso

http://www.cfr.org/mexico/us-mexico-must-increase-cooperation-confront-drug-war-argues-cfr-report/p24514
U.S. and Mexico Must Increase Cooperation to Confront Drug War, Argues CFR Report

Just to make sure the information does not get lost with all the off topic comments.

Upload to Disclose.tv

If collapse is coming like many claim and constantly argue look at what the CFR have in mind, more war on self sufficiency and people are paying attention to propaganda that is distracting people from truth.
http://www.movementforfuture.com/
http://mylesohowe.com/

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 9:57 pm » by Poooooot

spock wrote:
99socks wrote:
poooooot wrote:He's 9, and shares his room with his 2 year old brother... This is why we have to keep his Nerf guns up high. I am in there cleaning under the bed, behind the dresser, and every other square inch of that place at least three times a week, because if you've ever been around a 2-year-old, you know that they will get into ANYTHING. :nails: :lol:

It always boggled me how I could find that missing plate and fork (along with an entire dinner, completely fuzzed over) under the bed... in spite of the fact we sit down together at the table each night for dinner. :headscratch:

Hahaha... my eldest (@ about 1-2 yrs old) used to put cheese cubes in the holes at the back of the speakers. :D

When my son was around 6 or 7, I left him to play something on my computer at the desk. I gave him a little bowl of apple sauce mixed with cinnamon.

I left the room for a moment, came back and he was sitting in the exact same position, still intent on what he was doing, had not moved and everything was EXACTLY the same except somehow he managed to empty the bowl of apple sauce on the seat of his pants and the ceiling, and could not answer me how in the HELL that happened.

omg!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kids are f*cking hilarious. :mrgreen:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 10:09 pm » by Thruster

spock wrote:
99socks wrote:

This might be the reason.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 10:25 pm » by 99socks

spock wrote:

ROFLMAO!!!! The mysteries abound!
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 1:58 am » by 99socks

hesop wrote:Hmmmm....well......there has been disclosure here. The problem, or the transparency of it, is that it came with much confrontation and confusion, causing most, to turn a deaf ear.
The site itself, or membership, seems largely to come here for entertainment purposes only, and not really for any serious research, or theorisms. Basically, to make any new discovery, you have to have an open mind. So much just gets blown away, because many simply refuse to accept different opinions as possibilities.
I have not been here myself for quite some time. I was dissillusioned myself, believing, that pertinent information would be cherrished and shared. But the reality of it is quite different. Especially if it's information no one wants to hear. I have been laughed at and mocked, by potential adversary. They told me straight out, that no one would listen. That no one wants to know. That, in a day or two all would even be forgotten. It would change nothing for people to know anything, and they were absolutely correct.
There have been a handful of really good interesting people here actively searching for answers of some kind. Good people, like the OP. But sadly many more are here out of boredom, looking for confrontation, attention, and entertainment. They really don't want their world rocked by truth.

So, after more than 48 hours, NO ONE has asked about this post.

Sheesh, I guess you're right! The truth could slap 99.999999999999% of us in the face, and we wouldn't even see it or feel it.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 2:01 am » by Mrmcnuggets

99socks wrote:
hesop wrote:Hmmmm....well......there has been disclosure here. The problem, or the transparency of it, is that it came with much confrontation and confusion, causing most, to turn a deaf ear.
The site itself, or membership, seems largely to come here for entertainment purposes only, and not really for any serious research, or theorisms. Basically, to make any new discovery, you have to have an open mind. So much just gets blown away, because many simply refuse to accept different opinions as possibilities.
I have not been here myself for quite some time. I was dissillusioned myself, believing, that pertinent information would be cherrished and shared. But the reality of it is quite different. Especially if it's information no one wants to hear. I have been laughed at and mocked, by potential adversary. They told me straight out, that no one would listen. That no one wants to know. That, in a day or two all would even be forgotten. It would change nothing for people to know anything, and they were absolutely correct.
There have been a handful of really good interesting people here actively searching for answers of some kind. Good people, like the OP. But sadly many more are here out of boredom, looking for confrontation, attention, and entertainment. They really don't want their world rocked by truth.

Sheesh, I guess you're right! The truth could slap 99.999999999999% of us in the face, and we wouldn't even see it or feel it.

I think that would have to do with the amount of 'regulars' that view the all topics instead of going by section, and the fact that a thread will not remain on the first page for more than a day. Add that with the 90% garbage posted here theres your answer.

But the good topics, I always try to contribute too but find they die off real easy and no one cares to take the time to check facts before a thread is made.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 2:45 am » by Shaggietrip

mrmcnuggets wrote:
99socks wrote:

I think that would have to do with the amount of 'regulars' that view the all topics instead of going by section, and the fact that a thread will not remain on the first page for more than a day. Add that with the 90% garbage posted here theres your answer.

But the good topics, I always try to contribute too but find they die off real easy and no one cares to take the time to check facts before a thread is made.

Do you realize by stating that 90% that is posted here is garbage. You are in fact a part of that garbage as I.

If you were the only member what would that %
be?

How do you come up with this percentage? Have you read every post, consulted people that have all the evidence. After that applying a swing percentage + -. My experts say it is 66.6 which would be 33.3[x2] But we factor in the dis-info ppl and have 33.3[x3] and you get 99.9.

Oh wait that equation was just you as member,

That was in fun . Just like the other math in quotes.

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

PreviousNext