The Real Purpose Behind DTV

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 2:49 am » by Mrmcnuggets


yup, because at least 40% of my posts are arguing with the retards about irrefutable facts, or straight science fiction that is interpreted as accepted facts when their factors are wrong.

Agreed though. Your a good dude to converse with, dont jump the gun, and dont act like zaff :alien51:
:cheers:

*ninja edit. I just guess on the percentage. We have Anubis, savs general garbage with the here and there good topic, all the newbies just asking dumb shit or spamming. I mean honestly we cant expect more than 60% of all this stuff the be factual, its a conspiracy website for christ sake lol.
Last edited by Mrmcnuggets on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4463
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:11 am
Location: Earth

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 2:55 am » by Shaggietrip


mrmcnuggets wrote:yup, because at least 40% of my posts are arguing with the retards about irrefutable facts, or straight science fiction that is interpreted as accepted facts when their factors are wrong.

Agreed though. Your a good dude to converse with, dont jump the gun, and dont act like zaff :alien51:
:cheers:



It was in fun like I spelled out at bottom of my post. :flop:

But calling me Zaff is down right dirty. I would be saying see ya at the bike racks .
Image


But I know you ment no dis respect. I was just having a hard time figuring out your percentage. My honest answer is you are 40% off. I hope not less :think:


:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate
Posts: 185
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:31 am

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 7:28 am » by Thetamplar


Has there actually been no administrator or site maintainer here for some time? Shame, shame. I thought Disclose.tv was a business. But then that does not necessarily exclude it from being anything else, especially when it is not being run like a decent business should be. But, anyway ...

It looks like this website has been inundated with negative and selfish intentions for quite a while on the most part. Old school right wing propagandists and snake oil vendors. Debunkers and trolls of all kind abound. The division that comes from dishonor would seem rife here, but for the fact that there are not actually that many of those as you might think.

You see the problem is, the tricks of the troublemakers trade are cleverly contagious and those traps are well disguised. So, what is worse is that many, if not all of us, have been sucked (one way, time or another) into behaving the way the deceivers and suppressors want us to be.

Maybe this will help ...

Within this system around us, and the many other systems within or connected to it, we always have at least four choices, or course of action, when dealing with things and Admiralty Law teaches us this...

First, we have the right to be silent (but that would be dishonorable and tacit agreement) about what is ongoing or going to happen.

What is even more dishonorable, in fact dangerous to our happiness and therefore efficiency and more, than silence, for any of us who seek knowledge or interaction, is apathy; the state of indifference; one of the greatest suppressors. Those who would confound you want you to be scared, impassive and any number of negative things, as it goes in their dividing to conquer. Know who the would be conquerers and deceivers are and give them not a scrap, let them feed themselves, for even though the food is abundant they would take all they could from you, if they could.

Second, we have the right to argument (but that would also be dishonorable as it promises nothing toward solution and more often frustrates and impairs, unlike debate and dialogue)

What is even more dishonorable than argument, and is potentially equally as dangerous as silence above, is conscious intent to undermine that which is good and required, for the majority especially, through complaining, derailing, ridiculing, trolling or any other thwarting.

Third, we have the right to agreement (but some things are not agreeable to logic and reason, especially when the stakes are so high and it is getting late into the night)

And lastly, but not least of all, our only righteous remedy is that we have the right to conditionally agree. That is the course that the majority of us need to take on this forum. The majority being those who want significant two, rather than one, way disclosure with more meaning and definition in being a place where we can find debate and dialogue.

Is that not empowering?

I am not talking about something like, "Well, I agree to put up with their bull shit as long as I get to be a bag." That does not work. You shit on each other, waste a bunch of time and there is little or no profit unless you are mental or working for an agency, or both, and we know there are perhaps more than a few of those types amongst the crowd here.

So if you want to see certain elements go away or be reduced at Dtv then do not argue with them, do not even post in their thread. Almost everyone else can see most of the intentions of the members who have been here for more than a little while and much of the shenanigans.

Really, the bottom line and the key is, like Ghandi said, "Be the change you want to see happen" and protest. Let the devil's play amongst themselves and let them thwart themselves. There is no need or sense in attempting to convert the converters. You have seen what does not work. Now do what does.

Find like minded individuals or a group and get into some debate and dialogue. Join together under the same banner of justice and equality and ... protest.

If you allow yourself to manipulated by such then you are not as much, or at all, a part of the solution .. a part of the protest.

Be focused and best be with you.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 10:04 am » by Mrmcnuggets


A business? What is disclose tv selling? tinfoil hats?... This is a discussion board purely for the sake of discussion. I am sure the mods are sick of bailing out the ones who dig them selves into a ditch that deserves proper 'Ripping' on. Eh england? :alien51:

Out of the actual members who are here frequently contributing to various discussions I see little pushing done by the members, unless someone comes out like a crackpot with some absurd story they fabricated because this is a website that discusses aliens. Fuck it. The ones who come out the box in a crooked manor are certainly going to get straightened out real quick for the integrity of the structure upheld by the actual legit members here.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
Posts: 185
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:31 am

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 10:14 am » by Thetamplar


99socks wrote:I know a lot of us are disgusted at the server problems here, and the fact that Lukas is MIA is both confusing and frustrating. We’ve seen the forum apparently go down the tubes when ads space was sold and more and more bizarre people became members. More than a dozen members have vocalized their disgust with elaborate “good-bye” threads... and many, many more probably didn’t even bother. What was the real purpose of DTV? Was it really to disclose the alien agenda? Would it ever have been able to do that? Is that why each of us came? Can it ever be brought back?

For a long, long, long time I’ve held on to a theory that there was something deeper and infinitely more sane than what appears in the madness. Why did I come to DTV? I know the reason I came was because I was something of a refugee from another forum. But that isn't exactly why I am here. DTV was the home of similarly like-minded persons as I, as well as the home of many more whom I shared absolutely no mind with or else who I believed was clinically insane. At one point DTV was a great place to have discussions and share thoughts. More recently, it seems the purpose of DTV is to be a sounding board to see who can scream their opinions the loudest, with no one actually listening to anyone else to see who really is screaming the loudest. Victory is always assumed- by everyone.

But behind the scenes, there is something infinitely greater than "just" DTV. I think the disclosure at DTV isn’t about aliens or the government- it is about ourselves. We can take the academic route and discuss how our beliefs in UFOs fit into our culture, our society, our psyche, and we can reflect on how the dysfunction in our governments is a reflection of our own dysfunctions. But I do think there is a spiritual component as well. And by spiritual, I do not mean “religious.” There are a lot of unemployed people on DTV. There are underemployed people on DTV. There are people who are confused, angry, lost, and physically and mentally ill all on DTV. How did we all end up in the same bowl of mashed potatoes?

I myself have been blessed by relationships I have with the people on this forum. There are some people I’ve liked who I now do not like- and I have learned what it is about me that made me like them in the first place. There are people who I have been annoyed by or judged harshly, only to find out that behind the avatar they are really cool people. I’ve made mistakes and have had “eureka!” moments, and sometimes I’ve wanted to crawl under a rock for the things I’ve done or said. I’ve learned a lot about life and the human condition through the candid testimonies of brave souls who have posted their own life biographies here, and by watching the interaction of egos. I’ve also sat with men- many men- who have cried out of frustration, pain, and hopelessness because somehow caring anonymity feels safe in our world of judgment. Some, I have literally carried through the deaths of loved ones and mid-life crises. I've saved marriages and have tended to those wounded by divorce. And in return, I too have been blessed by members who have taken the time and effort to reach out to me when my own burdens were too heavy to carry.

How has your garden grown?



Hi 99socks,

You question much, that is good. I cannot pretend to have all the answers for you (or myself right now) and I sense that you have, or thought you had, many of them answered already. Sometimes, when things appear to have gone full circle, they really have not and instead, they have actually been spun off the circle you were on only for you to have been caught up by the gravity into a similar looking circle. Then there are times it feels like you walked a circle but it was actually an ovoid or not far off a square ... Hahaha.

Is the way you pose your question about DTV's purpose alluding to the notion or question that DTV might have an underlying, somewhat hidden, agenda? Many things are certainly possible, but that is highly likely for a few powerful reasons. One motivator would be the sensitivity of all of these subject materials. Another two, in hand, would be socio-political rationales and belief systems. Thirdly, you know that the with an immensely powerful increase of knowledge thus freedom people are accommodated with via Internet, there would come with it an equal or greater increase and capability for those who gave it to us and have all the keys to it. That falls in line with the fact that with any force there is an equal and opposite force.

What makes you think DTV"s purpose was to disclose anything, never mind an alien agenda? Are you suggesting that there is something like an office somewhere in Europe where one to several of our fellow members are actually in on a opinion popularizing and data mining top secret quest of sorts? That is possible too but, you know, the answer to the alien red flag scenario is, quite simply, folks are not going to push the button or pull the trigger for fear if not down, or was that up, right love. If there was such a false invasion planned the Catholic Church fucked it up and that there leads me to believe that the red flag alien invasion is likely bollocks, unless ...

Anyway, we all came for different reasons. Some for more than one. You know that, hmm ... and what are you asking exactly when you say,"Can it ever be brought back?" What do you mean by that?

I shared in some of your sentiments and thoughts, especially the theory that there was something deeper and infinitely more sane than what appears in the madness. One of my answers has been Shock and Urgency. What do you feel is behind all the madness? Maybe a part, or the core, of the madness is because, and that, we are all refugees, of a sort.

Well, I am content and grateful for the responses and interaction I experience here and thank you for a thought provoking and informing post. I will wear the crown of victory for the odd day but I will be content in the fields knowing the value of our queendom while I know I will be wrong about some things and some things never know at all. And I know that is okay because someone, or everyone, has got me covered.

There are a lot of under or unemployed people on the Internet because there is a lot of them in the real world 99 socks. DTV is not the only place you will notice more confused, angry, lost, and physically and mentally ill people. It is a symptom of the times. Will you join with them? Are those who have known the most suffering been or will be the most blessed? Does that really require a leap of faith? I only want the best for you, all.

I am glad that you think to tend to the kind of gardens that matter the most. :mrgreen: :love:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 10:22 am » by Mrmcnuggets


thetamplar wrote:
99socks wrote:I know a lot of us are disgusted at the server problems here, and the fact that Lukas is MIA is both confusing and frustrating. We’ve seen the forum apparently go down the tubes when ads space was sold and more and more bizarre people became members. More than a dozen members have vocalized their disgust with elaborate “good-bye” threads... and many, many more probably didn’t even bother. What was the real purpose of DTV? Was it really to disclose the alien agenda? Would it ever have been able to do that? Is that why each of us came? Can it ever be brought back?

For a long, long, long time I’ve held on to a theory that there was something deeper and infinitely more sane than what appears in the madness. Why did I come to DTV? I know the reason I came was because I was something of a refugee from another forum. But that isn't exactly why I am here. DTV was the home of similarly like-minded persons as I, as well as the home of many more whom I shared absolutely no mind with or else who I believed was clinically insane. At one point DTV was a great place to have discussions and share thoughts. More recently, it seems the purpose of DTV is to be a sounding board to see who can scream their opinions the loudest, with no one actually listening to anyone else to see who really is screaming the loudest. Victory is always assumed- by everyone.

But behind the scenes, there is something infinitely greater than "just" DTV. I think the disclosure at DTV isn’t about aliens or the government- it is about ourselves. We can take the academic route and discuss how our beliefs in UFOs fit into our culture, our society, our psyche, and we can reflect on how the dysfunction in our governments is a reflection of our own dysfunctions. But I do think there is a spiritual component as well. And by spiritual, I do not mean “religious.” There are a lot of unemployed people on DTV. There are underemployed people on DTV. There are people who are confused, angry, lost, and physically and mentally ill all on DTV. How did we all end up in the same bowl of mashed potatoes?

I myself have been blessed by relationships I have with the people on this forum. There are some people I’ve liked who I now do not like- and I have learned what it is about me that made me like them in the first place. There are people who I have been annoyed by or judged harshly, only to find out that behind the avatar they are really cool people. I’ve made mistakes and have had “eureka!” moments, and sometimes I’ve wanted to crawl under a rock for the things I’ve done or said. I’ve learned a lot about life and the human condition through the candid testimonies of brave souls who have posted their own life biographies here, and by watching the interaction of egos. I’ve also sat with men- many men- who have cried out of frustration, pain, and hopelessness because somehow caring anonymity feels safe in our world of judgment. Some, I have literally carried through the deaths of loved ones and mid-life crises. I've saved marriages and have tended to those wounded by divorce. And in return, I too have been blessed by members who have taken the time and effort to reach out to me when my own burdens were too heavy to carry.

How has your garden grown?



Hi 99socks,

You question much, that is good. I cannot pretend to have all the answers for you (or myself right now) and I sense that you have, or thought you had, many of them answered already. Sometimes, when things appear to have gone full circle, they really have not and instead, they have actually been spun off the circle you were on only for you to have been caught up by the gravity into a similar looking circle. Then there are times it feels like you walked a circle but it was actually an ovoid or not far off a square ... Hahaha.

Is the way you pose your question about DTV's purpose alluding to the notion or question that DTV might have an underlying, somewhat hidden, agenda? Many things are certainly possible, but that is highly likely for a few powerful reasons. One motivator would be the sensitivity of all of these subject materials. Another two, in hand, would be socio-political rationales and belief systems. Thirdly, you know that the with an immensely powerful increase of knowledge thus freedom people are accommodated with via Internet, there would come with it an equal or greater increase and capability for those who gave it to us and have all the keys to it. That falls in line with the fact that with any force there is an equal and opposite force.

What makes you think DTV"s purpose was to disclose anything, never mind an alien agenda? Are you suggesting that there is something like an office somewhere in Europe where one to several of our fellow members are actually in on a opinion popularizing and data mining top secret quest of sorts? That is possible too but, you know, the answer to the alien red flag scenario is, quite simply, folks are not going to push the button or pull the trigger for fear if not down, or was that up, right love. If there was such a false invasion planned the Catholic Church fucked it up and that there leads me to believe that the red flag alien invasion is likely bollocks, unless ...

Anyway, we all came for different reasons. Some for more than one. You know that, hmm ... and what are you asking exactly when you say,"Can it ever be brought back?" What do you mean by that?

I shared in some of your sentiments and thoughts, especially the theory that there was something deeper and infinitely more sane than what appears in the madness. One of my answers has been Shock and Urgency. What do you feel is behind all the madness? Maybe a part, or the core, of the madness is because, and that, we are all refugees, of a sort.

Well, I am content and grateful for the responses and interaction I experience here and thank you for a thought provoking and informing post. I will wear the crown of victory for the odd day but I will be content in the fields knowing the value of our queendom while I know I will be wrong about some things and some things never know at all. And I know that is okay because someone, or everyone, has got me covered.

There are a lot of under or unemployed people on the Internet because there is a lot of them in the real world 99 socks. DTV is not the only place you will notice more confused, angry, lost, and physically and mentally ill people. It is a symptom of the times. Will you join with them? Are those who have known the most suffering been or will be the most blessed? Does that really require a leap of faith? I only want the best for you, all.

I am glad that you think to tend to the kind of gardens that matter the most. :mrgreen: :love:


Image
:pray: :bang;
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
Posts: 185
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:31 am

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 10:35 am » by Thetamplar


See? Much? All I see of your post is you prostrating and bagning your head for no reason to the worst gif I have ever seen in my life. But cool sig and all. :flop:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 10:44 am » by Mrmcnuggets


Actually over half of my posts here contribute in a positive manor to thus discussions. I just can stand the mumbo jumbo BS. But I'm a direct man. If someone post something that deserves a proper adjustment, I'll add my .02 cents for sure. I dont just come on here to talk garbage to a bunch of fat married people you know. :alien51: it's a waste of my oh so poetic talents.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
Posts: 185
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:31 am

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 10:54 am » by Thetamplar


Meh.

I have heard that spiel before. Swing your dick all you want but you are just making yourself out to be a prick. Bad-ump bomp!

You are adjusting nothing here because you fail to address what needs adjusting, never mind the reasons or rebuttal. Thank you for showing us your colors. I hope, in this instance, they are not your true colors but all the same being the same, every house needs a toilet too.

And (they all are) much appreciated too.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 10:59 am » by Spock


99socks wrote:
hesop wrote:Hmmmm....well......there has been disclosure here. The problem, or the transparency of it, is that it came with much confrontation and confusion, causing most, to turn a deaf ear.
The site itself, or membership, seems largely to come here for entertainment purposes only, and not really for any serious research, or theorisms. Basically, to make any new discovery, you have to have an open mind. So much just gets blown away, because many simply refuse to accept different opinions as possibilities.
I have not been here myself for quite some time. I was dissillusioned myself, believing, that pertinent information would be cherrished and shared. But the reality of it is quite different. Especially if it's information no one wants to hear. I have been laughed at and mocked, by potential adversary. They told me straight out, that no one would listen. That no one wants to know. That, in a day or two all would even be forgotten. It would change nothing for people to know anything, and they were absolutely correct.
There have been a handful of really good interesting people here actively searching for answers of some kind. Good people, like the OP. But sadly many more are here out of boredom, looking for confrontation, attention, and entertainment. They really don't want their world rocked by truth.



So, after more than 48 hours, NO ONE has asked about this post.

Sheesh, I guess you're right! The truth could slap 99.999999999999% of us in the face, and we wouldn't even see it or feel it.



You mean that the "smurfs" were actually agents from the Southwest Research Institute?


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook