The Real Purpose Behind DTV

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 11:40 am » by Dukettt

So with quick readtrough it seems like DTV is about..
- Questions
- Beef (you know the hip-hop kind)
- Guns
- Kids making a mess
- Server problems
- More questions
- Bike stands
- Pot
- Pizza
- Entertainment
- Smart ass pics (Yes i do shit like that and pics too)
- Missing pindz (man i need to take a moment here....)
- Money
- Cool people
- Assholes (talking kind only, to this point at least...)
- BIGGER GUNS!
- Movie Moses
- Garbage posts (look at me im littering)

and plenty more stuff, insane and sane...
But fuck it, i like it all !
Last edited by Dukettt on Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Initiate

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 11:45 am » by Thetamplar

To each their own to own their each. Good night disclosers.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 2:45 pm » by Poooooot

mrmcnuggets wrote:A business? What is disclose tv selling? tinfoil hats?... This is a discussion board purely for the sake of discussion. I am sure the mods are sick of bailing out the ones who dig them selves into a ditch that deserves proper 'Ripping' on. Eh england? :alien51:

Ad space.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 2:50 pm » by Tuor10

Take the rough with the smooth.
This is a great site.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 2:59 pm » by 99socks

spock wrote:
99socks wrote:
hesop wrote:Hmmmm....well......there has been disclosure here. The problem, or the transparency of it, is that it came with much confrontation and confusion, causing most, to turn a deaf ear.
The site itself, or membership, seems largely to come here for entertainment purposes only, and not really for any serious research, or theorisms. Basically, to make any new discovery, you have to have an open mind. So much just gets blown away, because many simply refuse to accept different opinions as possibilities.
I have not been here myself for quite some time. I was dissillusioned myself, believing, that pertinent information would be cherrished and shared. But the reality of it is quite different. Especially if it's information no one wants to hear. I have been laughed at and mocked, by potential adversary. They told me straight out, that no one would listen. That no one wants to know. That, in a day or two all would even be forgotten. It would change nothing for people to know anything, and they were absolutely correct.
There have been a handful of really good interesting people here actively searching for answers of some kind. Good people, like the OP. But sadly many more are here out of boredom, looking for confrontation, attention, and entertainment. They really don't want their world rocked by truth.

So, after more than 48 hours, NO ONE has asked about this post.

Sheesh, I guess you're right! The truth could slap 99.999999999999% of us in the face, and we wouldn't even see it or feel it.

You mean that the "smurfs" were actually agents from the Southwest Research Institute?

Who the fuck knows, and who the fuck cares anymore. My point, was that out of all the members in this thread, no one wondered what he was referring to?

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 3:11 pm » by 99socks

thetamplar wrote:
99socks wrote:I know a lot of us are disgusted at the server problems here, and the fact that Lukas is MIA is both confusing and frustrating. We’ve seen the forum apparently go down the tubes when ads space was sold and more and more bizarre people became members. More than a dozen members have vocalized their disgust with elaborate “good-bye” threads... and many, many more probably didn’t even bother. What was the real purpose of DTV? Was it really to disclose the alien agenda? Would it ever have been able to do that? Is that why each of us came? Can it ever be brought back?

For a long, long, long time I’ve held on to a theory that there was something deeper and infinitely more sane than what appears in the madness. Why did I come to DTV? I know the reason I came was because I was something of a refugee from another forum. But that isn't exactly why I am here. DTV was the home of similarly like-minded persons as I, as well as the home of many more whom I shared absolutely no mind with or else who I believed was clinically insane. At one point DTV was a great place to have discussions and share thoughts. More recently, it seems the purpose of DTV is to be a sounding board to see who can scream their opinions the loudest, with no one actually listening to anyone else to see who really is screaming the loudest. Victory is always assumed- by everyone.

But behind the scenes, there is something infinitely greater than "just" DTV. I think the disclosure at DTV isn’t about aliens or the government- it is about ourselves. We can take the academic route and discuss how our beliefs in UFOs fit into our culture, our society, our psyche, and we can reflect on how the dysfunction in our governments is a reflection of our own dysfunctions. But I do think there is a spiritual component as well. And by spiritual, I do not mean “religious.” There are a lot of unemployed people on DTV. There are underemployed people on DTV. There are people who are confused, angry, lost, and physically and mentally ill all on DTV. How did we all end up in the same bowl of mashed potatoes?

I myself have been blessed by relationships I have with the people on this forum. There are some people I’ve liked who I now do not like- and I have learned what it is about me that made me like them in the first place. There are people who I have been annoyed by or judged harshly, only to find out that behind the avatar they are really cool people. I’ve made mistakes and have had “eureka!” moments, and sometimes I’ve wanted to crawl under a rock for the things I’ve done or said. I’ve learned a lot about life and the human condition through the candid testimonies of brave souls who have posted their own life biographies here, and by watching the interaction of egos. I’ve also sat with men- many men- who have cried out of frustration, pain, and hopelessness because somehow caring anonymity feels safe in our world of judgment. Some, I have literally carried through the deaths of loved ones and mid-life crises. I've saved marriages and have tended to those wounded by divorce. And in return, I too have been blessed by members who have taken the time and effort to reach out to me when my own burdens were too heavy to carry.

How has your garden grown?

Hi 99socks,

You question much, that is good. I cannot pretend to have all the answers for you (or myself right now) and I sense that you have, or thought you had, many of them answered already. Sometimes, when things appear to have gone full circle, they really have not and instead, they have actually been spun off the circle you were on only for you to have been caught up by the gravity into a similar looking circle. Then there are times it feels like you walked a circle but it was actually an ovoid or not far off a square ... Hahaha.

Is the way you pose your question about DTV's purpose alluding to the notion or question that DTV might have an underlying, somewhat hidden, agenda? Many things are certainly possible, but that is highly likely for a few powerful reasons. One motivator would be the sensitivity of all of these subject materials. Another two, in hand, would be socio-political rationales and belief systems. Thirdly, you know that the with an immensely powerful increase of knowledge thus freedom people are accommodated with via Internet, there would come with it an equal or greater increase and capability for those who gave it to us and have all the keys to it. That falls in line with the fact that with any force there is an equal and opposite force.

What makes you think DTV"s purpose was to disclose anything, never mind an alien agenda? Are you suggesting that there is something like an office somewhere in Europe where one to several of our fellow members are actually in on a opinion popularizing and data mining top secret quest of sorts? That is possible too but, you know, the answer to the alien red flag scenario is, quite simply, folks are not going to push the button or pull the trigger for fear if not down, or was that up, right love. If there was such a false invasion planned the Catholic Church fucked it up and that there leads me to believe that the red flag alien invasion is likely bollocks, unless ...

Anyway, we all came for different reasons. Some for more than one. You know that, hmm ... and what are you asking exactly when you say,"Can it ever be brought back?" What do you mean by that?

I shared in some of your sentiments and thoughts, especially the theory that there was something deeper and infinitely more sane than what appears in the madness. One of my answers has been Shock and Urgency. What do you feel is behind all the madness? Maybe a part, or the core, of the madness is because, and that, we are all refugees, of a sort.

Well, I am content and grateful for the responses and interaction I experience here and thank you for a thought provoking and informing post. I will wear the crown of victory for the odd day but I will be content in the fields knowing the value of our queendom while I know I will be wrong about some things and some things never know at all. And I know that is okay because someone, or everyone, has got me covered.

There are a lot of under or unemployed people on the Internet because there is a lot of them in the real world 99 socks. DTV is not the only place you will notice more confused, angry, lost, and physically and mentally ill people. It is a symptom of the times. Will you join with them? Are those who have known the most suffering been or will be the most blessed? Does that really require a leap of faith? I only want the best for you, all.

I am glad that you think to tend to the kind of gardens that matter the most. :mrgreen: :love:

Gee, you're wordier than I am!

So anyways, I do not believe DTV has a hidden agenda, at least not anything along the lines of the types of stuff that get thrown around as the MO for ATS and other sites like that. The point of the post was to challenge people to actually thing about what they believe they will get out of DTV. Are there really that many people who are naive enough to think that the great disclosure (of whatever!) is going to happen on an internet forum? Yet, that is precisely why many people have left DTV (and yes, many more have left out of disgust for the in-fighting and ego battles). The argument that's always been made, is that you get out of DTV what you put in.

I am glad you are at least ONE person who caught the connection between a "refugee" and the rest of society's problems (thank you, I actually was waiting for that observation to pop up) in the real world, because that is exactly why I think many of us are here... as an escape of sorts. I was just curious how people got value out of coming here? Of course, I know the stories of those whom I am closest with outside the parameters of the actual forum, but what about those who are not involved in the extra-curricular social aspect? What keeps them here? And what do they think they have contributed that makes this site worthwhile?

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 8:25 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

poooooot wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:A business? What is disclose tv selling? tinfoil hats?... This is a discussion board purely for the sake of discussion. I am sure the mods are sick of bailing out the ones who dig them selves into a ditch that deserves proper 'Ripping' on. Eh england? :alien51:

Ad space.

So the truth is revieled lol.........
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 8:29 pm » by Poooooot

mrmcnuggets wrote:
poooooot wrote:

Ad space.

So the truth is revieled lol.........

:flop: :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 9:32 pm » by SUKHOV

99socks wrote:
thetamplar wrote:
99socks wrote:I know a lot of us are disgusted at the server problems here, and the fact that Lukas is MIA is both confusing and frustrating. We’ve seen the forum apparently go down the tubes when ads space was sold and more and more bizarre people became members. More than a dozen members have vocalized their disgust with elaborate “good-bye” threads... and many, many more probably didn’t even bother. What was the real purpose of DTV? Was it really to disclose the alien agenda? Would it ever have been able to do that? Is that why each of us came? Can it ever be brought back?

For a long, long, long time I’ve held on to a theory that there was something deeper and infinitely more sane than what appears in the madness. Why did I come to DTV? I know the reason I came was because I was something of a refugee from another forum. But that isn't exactly why I am here. DTV was the home of similarly like-minded persons as I, as well as the home of many more whom I shared absolutely no mind with or else who I believed was clinically insane. At one point DTV was a great place to have discussions and share thoughts. More recently, it seems the purpose of DTV is to be a sounding board to see who can scream their opinions the loudest, with no one actually listening to anyone else to see who really is screaming the loudest. Victory is always assumed- by everyone.

But behind the scenes, there is something infinitely greater than "just" DTV. I think the disclosure at DTV isn’t about aliens or the government- it is about ourselves. We can take the academic route and discuss how our beliefs in UFOs fit into our culture, our society, our psyche, and we can reflect on how the dysfunction in our governments is a reflection of our own dysfunctions. But I do think there is a spiritual component as well. And by spiritual, I do not mean “religious.” There are a lot of unemployed people on DTV. There are underemployed people on DTV. There are people who are confused, angry, lost, and physically and mentally ill all on DTV. How did we all end up in the same bowl of mashed potatoes?

I myself have been blessed by relationships I have with the people on this forum. There are some people I’ve liked who I now do not like- and I have learned what it is about me that made me like them in the first place. There are people who I have been annoyed by or judged harshly, only to find out that behind the avatar they are really cool people. I’ve made mistakes and have had “eureka!” moments, and sometimes I’ve wanted to crawl under a rock for the things I’ve done or said. I’ve learned a lot about life and the human condition through the candid testimonies of brave souls who have posted their own life biographies here, and by watching the interaction of egos. I’ve also sat with men- many men- who have cried out of frustration, pain, and hopelessness because somehow caring anonymity feels safe in our world of judgment. Some, I have literally carried through the deaths of loved ones and mid-life crises. I've saved marriages and have tended to those wounded by divorce. And in return, I too have been blessed by members who have taken the time and effort to reach out to me when my own burdens were too heavy to carry.

How has your garden grown?

Hi 99socks,

You question much, that is good. I cannot pretend to have all the answers for you (or myself right now) and I sense that you have, or thought you had, many of them answered already. Sometimes, when things appear to have gone full circle, they really have not and instead, they have actually been spun off the circle you were on only for you to have been caught up by the gravity into a similar looking circle. Then there are times it feels like you walked a circle but it was actually an ovoid or not far off a square ... Hahaha.

Is the way you pose your question about DTV's purpose alluding to the notion or question that DTV might have an underlying, somewhat hidden, agenda? Many things are certainly possible, but that is highly likely for a few powerful reasons. One motivator would be the sensitivity of all of these subject materials. Another two, in hand, would be socio-political rationales and belief systems. Thirdly, you know that the with an immensely powerful increase of knowledge thus freedom people are accommodated with via Internet, there would come with it an equal or greater increase and capability for those who gave it to us and have all the keys to it. That falls in line with the fact that with any force there is an equal and opposite force.

What makes you think DTV"s purpose was to disclose anything, never mind an alien agenda? Are you suggesting that there is something like an office somewhere in Europe where one to several of our fellow members are actually in on a opinion popularizing and data mining top secret quest of sorts? That is possible too but, you know, the answer to the alien red flag scenario is, quite simply, folks are not going to push the button or pull the trigger for fear if not down, or was that up, right love. If there was such a false invasion planned the Catholic Church fucked it up and that there leads me to believe that the red flag alien invasion is likely bollocks, unless ...

Anyway, we all came for different reasons. Some for more than one. You know that, hmm ... and what are you asking exactly when you say,"Can it ever be brought back?" What do you mean by that?

I shared in some of your sentiments and thoughts, especially the theory that there was something deeper and infinitely more sane than what appears in the madness. One of my answers has been Shock and Urgency. What do you feel is behind all the madness? Maybe a part, or the core, of the madness is because, and that, we are all refugees, of a sort.

Well, I am content and grateful for the responses and interaction I experience here and thank you for a thought provoking and informing post. I will wear the crown of victory for the odd day but I will be content in the fields knowing the value of our queendom while I know I will be wrong about some things and some things never know at all. And I know that is okay because someone, or everyone, has got me covered.

There are a lot of under or unemployed people on the Internet because there is a lot of them in the real world 99 socks. DTV is not the only place you will notice more confused, angry, lost, and physically and mentally ill people. It is a symptom of the times. Will you join with them? Are those who have known the most suffering been or will be the most blessed? Does that really require a leap of faith? I only want the best for you, all.

I am glad that you think to tend to the kind of gardens that matter the most. :mrgreen: :love:

Gee, you're wordier than I am!

So anyways, I do not believe DTV has a hidden agenda, at least not anything along the lines of the types of stuff that get thrown around as the MO for ATS and other sites like that. The point of the post was to challenge people to actually thing about what they believe they will get out of DTV. Are there really that many people who are naive enough to think that the great disclosure (of whatever!) is going to happen on an internet forum? Yet, that is precisely why many people have left DTV (and yes, many more have left out of disgust for the in-fighting and ego battles). The argument that's always been made, is that you get out of DTV what you put in.

I am glad you are at least ONE person who caught the connection between a "refugee" and the rest of society's problems (thank you, I actually was waiting for that observation to pop up) in the real world, because that is exactly why I think many of us are here... as an escape of sorts. I was just curious how people got value out of coming here? Of course, I know the stories of those whom I am closest with outside the parameters of the actual forum, but what about those who are not involved in the extra-curricular social aspect? What keeps them here? And what do they think they have contributed that makes this site worthwhile?

I get value from this place, because most of you ladies and gents actually can hold a conversation longer than a single paragraph, and use your heads more so than A lot of people do anymore :( Someday people will break free from themselves they don't need. You can enjoy everything, but it seems that lately, peoples interests are off balance. (imo of course)

Another reason I am here is because of Will's thread (love that thread :look: ) and many other various people's postings who bring articulate debate, and theories onto the table. I respect many folk here(I know it doesn't matter so much, but I feel respect, in it's pure form is what evens the playing field and really mellows people out to each other)
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 4:59 pm » by Frutty

THE HOUSE OF SHILLS

Topic started on 17-4-2011 @ 09:47 AM by deprogrammer

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread690455/pg1

Despite only six videos posted on Disclose TV in six hours today,

a video exposing the 2012 Zion Logo controversy is being pushed from the front page by shills/ fake posted

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideoo/71231/2012_ZION_Olympic_Logo_exposed_by_Iran_TV/

Video posters such as Dali777 ... Scoobydoo01ukuk .... Djadamm etc

always post a non topical video when a controversial video emerges. It is so blatant and even the video above in the link about ZION 2012 seems to be blocked. . :vomit:
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

PreviousNext