The reinvention of the wheel

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 13, 2013 1:38 am » by Harbin

That's cool.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 13, 2013 4:19 am » by mediasorcery

^^^ that is not cool, its VERY cool!!
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 13, 2013 6:39 am » by Noentry

More than 1,000 cyclists stage a mass 'die-in' safety protest after six riders are killed in London in the space of just a month

These pictures show more than 1,000 cyclists laying across a central London road in protest at dangerous traffic conditions.

Dubbed a 'die-in', protesters blocked roads outside the Transport for London headquarters in Southwark as part of a vigil for six cyclists killed in the capital this month.

The demonstration saw riders spread across Blackfriars Road with their bikes strewn around them, while others held candles in tribute to the latest spate of casualties.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2nKBcOtxp

If you gonna reinvent the wheel to go faster, you gonna need to reinvent traffic control on the roads.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 13, 2013 1:19 pm » by mediasorcery

driving is a right, not a privelege,

taxes pay for roads, and they belong to all, i ride a bike all the time for years, but im no way stupid enuf to get myself hit by cars ever,

some cyclists a f&^%ukin stupid aholes who sit way too close to cars and break the laws themselves all the time, then wonder why they get hit, cos there morons,

i could go on, i see it all the time, two cyclists abreast when they should be single file etc, so sorry but they play a part too, it aint all drivers fault,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Writer

PostFri Dec 13, 2013 4:49 pm » by Thirdeye47