The Reptilian Gift to the Queen!

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 12:32 pm » by Mediasorcerer

openmind2 wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:
elnorel wrote:Just because you simpeltons don't understand the ritual or secret codes, interpreting them in such a way as you have done brings laughter.

Reptilian? Give me a break. You're getting ripe for the loony bin.
One of these days.

hey einstein,ever -BITCHSLAP-

You are on the first list to go, :badair: mediafuxor

ooohoo,im really upset,sorry,but i have a life,you should try getting one to,its good for you,liar501,you must be a real christian to have two accounts?
im sad your so angry,the world doesnt need any more anger,its part of the problem not the solution,nevermind,depression usually follows repressed anger,get help,anger management is good ,ive heard,try that,and ring cult busters too,they work wonders for folks like you,hahahahah- :cheers: :hugging: :flop: ps dont get angry now,its not very christian you know!!!
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 2:14 pm » by Megame23

Thanks to those who support me. :flop:

To those that don't.

Please, offer a better explanation, like i said, if you can disproof that 2nd video you get $25,000, and if you can disprove the 1st I will admit your greatness. Tell me why there are giant snakes and a solar system that is not our own. If not, shut the fuck up.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 2:42 pm » by Elnorel

Look Im just saying that you reptilian nut freaks always claim that this or that person is a reptilian.
Prove it god damn it. You saying so, doesn't make it so!

And all mammals have the so called "primitive reptilian brain". Supposedly If we are to believe science all life forms that are land bound came from reptilians million years ago.

And trust me when I say that this is my single account as I fail to see the purpose of having more than one. I can say whatever I want like elnorel and unlike others I don't need to hide behind multiple accounts like many here do.
Still don't see the point in it. Maybe you battling with your own duality perhaps. Which only confirms my notion some of you are ripe for the loony bin.

I have one quote here which Im sure you will go straight on to debunk as it does not pertain to your belief:
The egg is the Orphic Egg of creation. I can't believe that nobody has pointed this out!
"The ancient symbol of the Orphic Mysteries was the serpent-entwined egg, which signified Cosmos as encircled by the fiery Creative Spirit. The egg also represents the soul of the philosopher; the serpent, the Mysteries. At the time of initiation the shell is broke. and man emerges from the embryonic state of physical existence wherein he had remained through the fetal period of philosophic regeneration." (Manly P. Hall)

"The Orphic Egg in the Ancient Greek Orphic tradition is the cosmic egg from which hatched the primordial hermaphroditic deity Phanes/Protogonus (variously equated also with Zeus, Pan, Metis, Eros, Erikepaios and Bromius) who in turn created the other gods.[1] The egg is often depicted with a serpent wound about it." (Wikipedia)

I'm sure this will get your attention and I'M SURE you will go all conspiratorial about it.

New bank holiday for Queen's Diamond Jubilee in 2012
A "nationwide celebration" will be held to mark The Queen's Diamond Jubilee, the government has announced. Events to mark The Queen's 60 years on the throne will take place in the first weekend of June 2012, with an extra bank holiday being created. Lord Mandelson said it would be a "truly historic occasion" which would allow the British people to show their "pride and affection" for The Queen. He also announced that Greenwich would become a royal borough."

You'll go, "UuuUuuuu 2012, I TOLD YOU SOO", and then you will put on your tin foil hat and go sleep with your thumb in your mouth.
Last edited by Elnorel on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 2:43 pm » by Viewer

The reason there is snakes dragons or reptiles to be precise surrounding a egg with a reference a set of planetary objects is as you see it, they came and they very nearly conquered, they are in very powerful and influential places within are system of control, but the rules have indeed changed. Something to do with mass awareness, i am far from intelligent enough to explain this to you in full but thoughts are a lot more powerful that some think, alot more powerful. peace.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 2:48 pm » by Megame23

elnorel wrote:Look Im just saying that you reptilian nut freaks always claim that this or that person is a reptilian.
Prove it god damn it. You saying so, doesn't make it so!

And all mammals have the so called "primitive reptilian brain". Supposedly If we are to believe science all life forms that are land bound came from reptilians million years ago.

And trust me when I say that this is my single account as I fail to see the purpose of having more than one. I can say whatever I want like elnorel and unlike others I don't need to hide behind multiple accounts like many here do.
Still don't see the point in it. Maybe you battling with your own duality perhaps. Which only confirms my notion some of you are ripe for the loony bin.

I'm sure this will get your attention and I'M SURE you will go all conspiratorial about it.

New bank holiday for Queen's Diamond Jubilee in 2012
A "nationwide celebration" will be held to mark The Queen's Diamond Jubilee, the government has announced. Events to mark The Queen's 60 years on the throne will take place in the first weekend of June 2012, with an extra bank holiday being created. Lord Mandelson said it would be a "truly historic occasion" which would allow the British people to show their "pride and affection" for The Queen. He also announced that Greenwich would become a royal borough."

You'll go, "UuuUuuuu 2012, I TOLD YOU SOO", and then you will put on your tin foil hat and go sleep with your thumb in your mouth.

Watch the 2nd video I posted here. Her skin morphs, multiple times.

If you are so sure you are right, prove it and get the $25,000 bounty?

No one is saying some drastic event is happening 2010, that is a common misinterpretation. Why don't you try to disprove what I HAVE posted? Instead of arguing points I'm not making.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 2:50 pm » by Elnorel

Thought I explained it inteligently enough in my last post and nothing more needs to be said on the matter.

I'm just trying to debunk some of the delusions SOME have. Friggin sick of wackos on this site.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 2:51 pm » by Megame23

elnorel wrote:Thought I explained it inteligently enough in my last post and nothing more needs to be said on the matter.

I'm just trying to debunk some of the delusions SOME have. Friggin sick of wackos on this site.

So you are saying that you are too much of a pussy to try to actually debunk anything?

You just want to criticize people, with no research of your own.

You don't want $25,000? It should be easy money for you.
Last edited by Megame23 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:01 pm » by Megame23

concrete wrote:Reptile lady.

Not original footage.

It's been edited.
Show original film. No text. With sound.

Then I'll have another look. Until then.

It's shit web cam footage done by someone in the video editing business.

It plays unedited after the initial text. Then it plays again with analysis. Archangel was sent the video directly, and they only released this one, with both the original and their analysis on it, I can't find just the original.

I know its a crappy quality video, but he is still offering $25,000, and the quality is good enough to see her morph multiple times.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:02 pm » by Elnorel

No one is saying some drastic event is happening 2010, that is a common misinterpretation. Why don't you try to disprove what I HAVE posted? Instead of arguing points I'm not making.

Typical.

I thought I just disproved it, and you still cling to the idea.

How come you are so 100% sure that there are a reptilian ruling class out there to get us? Listen to David Icke much?

I like the guy, he is concise and has hit some things straight on the money. BUT.
Some things hes saying make no sense. Sure they sound elaborate theories, but theyre not backed up by a single DNA analysis and report of any scientiffic value. You know, PROOF.

Its all mumbo jumbo to me and conjecture, theorizing etc.
Everyone has the right to their own opinion, sure.
But does that mean you have to force other people thinking into believing into what you believe? Hell no, who gave you the right? Now you sound just like any religious movement, forcing, imprinting your belief.

And when someone does not agree with you you go openly attack him and deffend yourself by saying "disproove what I am saying" as a last ditch effort.
Its a pat position, I cant disprove wild notions and wild claims, like you cant mine as we both lack crucial evidence (queens bloodwork or DNA test).

So you see it is pointless. But atleast I gave you a rational proof about your notion of the egg. But since youre mind is set deep into Ickes camp you will not budge.
Even if I had queens DNA to prove it that she is quite normal like you or me, you would still go on debunking my claims. Why? Cause that is your nature and you have been brain washed.
Then you would say, well these aliens have such a high technology they would mask the real reptile dna into the human dna and you wouldn't notice it.

See it is pointless,... this debate.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:15 pm » by Megame23

elnorel wrote:

Typical.

I thought I just disproved it, and you still cling to the idea.

How come you are so 100% sure that there are a reptilian ruling class out there to get us? Listen to David Icke much?

I like the guy, he is concise and has hit some things straight on the money. BUT.
Some things hes saying make no sense. Sure they sound elaborate theories, but theyre not backed up by a single DNA analysis and report of any scientiffic value. You know, PROOF.

Its all mumbo jumbo to me and conjecture, theorizing etc.
Everyone has the right to their own opinion, sure.
But does that mean you have to force other people thinking into believing into what you believe? Hell no, who gave you the right? Now you sound just like any religious movement, forcing, imprinting your belief.

And when someone does not agree with you you go openly attack him and deffend yourself by saying "disproove what I am saying" as a last ditch effort.
Its a pat position, I cant disprove wild notions and wild claims, like you cant mine as we both lack crucial evidence (queens bloodwork or DNA test).

So you see it is pointless. But atleast I gave you a rational proof about your notion of the egg. But since youre mind is set deep into Ickes camp you will not budge.
Even if I had queens DNA to prove it that she is quite normal like you or me, you would still go on debunking my claims. Why? Cause that is your nature and you have been brain washed.
Then you would say, well these aliens have such a high technology they would mask the real reptile dna into the human dna and you wouldn't notice it.

See it is pointless,... this debate.

I actually don't listen to Icke all that much actually. I do my own research, and it has eventually led me to a very similar place as Icke.

I'm not forcing you to believe anything.

You say that I am obviously wrong, but I am presenting two things here which are quite good reptilian evidence. Who is ignoring facts, you or me? I would be happy to look at anything you come up with, but you don't have shit to explain either of these videos. So either debate me or fuck off.

It isn't a last ditch effort to say, disprove me, I am just showing everyone that you don't have anything of value to say. There is money and my honor being offered up to anyone who can come up with something credible against what I am saying, but you can't.

PreviousNext