The Reptilian Gift to the Queen!

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:15 pm » by Drjones


elnorel wrote:Thought I explained it inteligently enough in my last post and nothing more needs to be said on the matter.

I'm just trying to debunk some of the delusions SOME have. Friggin sick of wackos on this site.


I appreciate the info you presented mate.I'm certainly not claiming to know it all,and the whole reptillian business is bizzarre,however i just can't but help feel there is alot more to all this than having a dismissive,problem solved attitude.Even just the way the kids were singing in the video all pro queen,totally brainwashed,kinda make me feel sick!..They are totally being vampired energetically...IMO..i tend to feel a strong urge to focus on the energetics of it all,WHY are people bowing in front of this woman who they do not know when these same people would not even BOW before their own mother and father...THAT to me is highly suspicious don't you think?...what does the queen do for Britain?....does she provide anything?..can she work a shop till?...drive a bus?...she can't do shit...she cannot even wipe her own arse apparently...WE WORSHIP THIS?...by singing 'God save the queen'?...she aint my queen i can tell you that much...if i met her i certainly would not be bowing.... :yell:
Last edited by Drjones on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:13 pm

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:20 pm » by Elnorel


You say that I am obviously wrong, but I am presenting two things here which are quite good reptilian evidence. Who is ignoring facts, you or me? I would be happy to look at anything you come up with, but you don't have shit to explain either of these videos. So either debate me or fuck off.


You call that crap videos proof? You're more far gone than I would have thought.

That is not proof. Seriously.
Break it down for the layman, what are those videos proof off? I'm dying to hear your break down.

Did you even read my links for the EGG? That I call proof, not some video of queens event and your THOUGHT about it. Thats not proof, thats your personal belief and theory.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:21 pm » by Drjones


elnorel wrote:
You say that I am obviously wrong, but I am presenting two things here which are quite good reptilian evidence. Who is ignoring facts, you or me? I would be happy to look at anything you come up with, but you don't have shit to explain either of these videos. So either debate me or fuck off.


You call that crap videos proof? You're more far gone than I would have thought.

That is not proof. Seriously.
Break it down for the layman, what are those videos proof off? I'm dying to hear your break down.

Did you even read my links for the EGG? That I call proof, not some video of queens event and your THOUGHT about it. Thats not proof, thats your personal belief and theory.


mate you just totally got me with that damn insect thingy... :oops: :lol:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3765
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:58 am

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:24 pm » by Megame23


concrete wrote:I will leave this site.

IF You can prove, without doubt (youtube vids dont count unless they are made by you, proof of that would also be required).

1. God exists. (Belief is not proof, I respect belief)
2. Aliens exist (This includes reptilians).
3. Israel is not an Apartheid country . (Sorry it's one of my pet peeves)


1) I can't, but I believe.
2) I can't, but I believe.
3) It is an Apartheid country.

Why would I want you to leave the site anyway? I don't have 100% proof, I am just throwing some good evidence out there, I would really love to hear a better explanation than mine. I think it would be fucking amazing if there were not evil reptilians taking over the entire planet. But I have seen ample amounts of evidence that there are.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:13 pm

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:24 pm » by Elnorel


drjones wrote:
elnorel wrote:Thought I explained it inteligently enough in my last post and nothing more needs to be said on the matter.

I'm just trying to debunk some of the delusions SOME have. Friggin sick of wackos on this site.


I appreciate the info you presented mate.I'm certainly not claiming to know it all,and the whole reptillian business is bizzarre,however i just can't but help feel there is alot more to all this than having a dismissive,problem solved attitude.Even just the way the kids were singing in the video all pro queen,totally brainwashed,kinda make me feel sick!..They are totally being vampired energetically...IMO..i tend to feel a strong urge to focus on the energetics of it all,WHY are people bowing in front of this woman who they do not know when these same people would not even BOW before their own mother and father...THAT to me is highly suspicious don't you think?...what does the queen do for Britain?....does she provide anything?..can she work a shop till?...drive a bus?...she can't do shit...she cannot even wipe her own arse apparently...WE WORSHIP THIS?...by singing 'God save the queen'?...she aint my queen i can tell you that much...if i met her i certainly would not be bowing.... :yell:


Jones I did not speak to you in my posts as I think youre a great guy who is atleast OPEN MINDED unlike many on this site who wont budge from their preconceptions no matter what.

I appreciate your posts, and I like you.

Me being dismissive is because I find all this to be malarkey and nonsense. As I have yet to see single shred of evidence or proof that shows these royal bozos to be anything else but greedy humans deep in their ritualistic crap.
But that alone does not make them reptilian. Them being strange and secretive etc.

I rather believe in banking conspiracy and them taking over the old conventional greedy way than by genes. :D
Last edited by Elnorel on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:13 pm

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:28 pm » by Elnorel


Why would I want you to leave the site anyway? I don't have 100% proof, I am just throwing some good evidence out there, I would really love to hear a better explanation than mine. I think it would be fucking amazing if there were not evil reptilians taking over the entire planet. But I have seen ample amounts of evidence that there are.


Don't know, maybe I missed something in all the videos presented. But where exactly is evidence you claim you have found? What time in the video should I pay extra attention to? I watched it 3 times now, still dont see what you see.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:29 pm » by Drjones


elnorel wrote:
drjones wrote:
elnorel wrote:Thought I explained it inteligently enough in my last post and nothing more needs to be said on the matter.

I'm just trying to debunk some of the delusions SOME have. Friggin sick of wackos on this site.


I appreciate the info you presented mate.I'm certainly not claiming to know it all,and the whole reptillian business is bizzarre,however i just can't but help feel there is alot more to all this than having a dismissive,problem solved attitude.Even just the way the kids were singing in the video all pro queen,totally brainwashed,kinda make me feel sick!..They are totally being vampired energetically...IMO..i tend to feel a strong urge to focus on the energetics of it all,WHY are people bowing in front of this woman who they do not know when these same people would not even BOW before their own mother and father...THAT to me is highly suspicious don't you think?...what does the queen do for Britain?....does she provide anything?..can she work a shop till?...drive a bus?...she can't do shit...she cannot even wipe her own arse apparently...WE WORSHIP THIS?...by singing 'God save the queen'?...she aint my queen i can tell you that much...if i met her i certainly would not be bowing.... :yell:


Jones I did not speak to you in my posts as I think youre a great guy who is atleast OPEN MINDED unlike many on this site who wont budge from their preconceptions no matter what.

I appreciate your posts, and I like you.

Me being dismissive is because I find all this to be malarkey and nonsense. As I have yet to see single shred of evidence or proof that shows these royal bozos to be anything else but greedy humans deep in their ritualistic crap.
But that alone does not make them reptilian. Them being strange and secretive etc.


Thanks i agree entirely.But remain open minded to all possibilities always..i suppose one of the things i would like to do would be to spend a few days with 'your royal hghness' see what she does,who she talks to etc and also get a blood test..i guess until i can do that then i/we will never really know if she is a reptillian or more reptillian than most will we...SO :P

It's all to do with energetics mate,this reality.. i'm convinced of that,there is an energetic construct that these elitist are connected to and what is happening now in the world is that that construct is losing it's power for some reason,so they have to implement more and more control measures GLOBALLY to keep themselves in power,if you want proof of that just take a look at the news anytime of the day...agree??....i think that then begs the question ok these 'people' MUST BE DIFFERENT from you and me in some way,consciously definetely,because we would not have the capacity to do that to our fellow man..they operate at a very low level of consciousness and so EVERYTHING they do will be a byproduct of this....EVERYTHING...but human beings naturally have a high vibrational connection to the universe,not a slow one..i mean the proof of this for me is overwhelming...and permeates every facet of our systematic lives anyway,just look at the system and the way it operates,a very low vibrational state to keep you locked inisde,to keep you feeling ordinary and unimportant...to me this is not even conspiracy..
Last edited by Drjones on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3765
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:58 am

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:34 pm » by Megame23


elnorel wrote:
You say that I am obviously wrong, but I am presenting two things here which are quite good reptilian evidence. Who is ignoring facts, you or me? I would be happy to look at anything you come up with, but you don't have shit to explain either of these videos. So either debate me or fuck off.


You call that crap videos proof? You're more far gone than I would have thought.

That is not proof. Seriously.
Break it down for the layman, what are those videos proof off? I'm dying to hear your break down.

Did you even read my links for the EGG? That I call proof, not some video of queens event and your THOUGHT about it. Thats not proof, thats your personal belief and theory.


The thing about the egg you added after I read that post.

Also I really don't see how that explanation of the egg cant fit in with what I am saying... In fact it just makes it fit more.

The egg represents the cosmos, creativity, and life. And it is surrounded by the serpent. (Like we have been manipulated by them).

Then when it cracks man wakes up to the truths around him, which is:

A serpent warped around his egg of life, and a solar system which is not his own. Man wakes to the truth that they have been controlled.

If they win with their New Word Order, they wont have to hide in the shadows anymore
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:13 pm

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:37 pm » by Elnorel


drjones wrote:Thanks i agree entirely.But remain open minded to all possibilities always..i suppose one of the things i would like to do would be to spend a few days with 'your royal hghness' see what she does,who she talks to etc and also get a blood test..i guess until i can do that then i/we will never really know if she is a reptillian or more reptillian than most will we...SO :P


Well when you think of it, all greedy humans in high position show the same pattern. We theorize about them all the time. Why should queen, the richest entity in the world, be any differen?
I hate her rule and her subtleties just as the next guy, but I don't go out saying she must be some alien overlord taking over. If it were so, "taking over" part would have long been concluded. Now its a feudal time with a ruler instead, her managing her subjects on the globe.

But just look at her, old and senile, wrinkled even. She is but an icon a puppet, a vessel for the royal family.

As far as I can observe she ages just like you and me do.

If there was a reptilian overlord, it would remain secret, never revealing itself to the subjects of dominated planet. instead it would have puppets through which it can act upon the world. If queen is such a vessel, does that make her reptile? NO!

This is my point. I give kudos to the notion of some reptile influence OVER HER, but her being one Id have to say no.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:13 pm

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:42 pm » by Elnorel


megame23 wrote:The thing about the egg you added after I read that post.

Also I really don't see how that explanation of the egg cant fit in with what I am saying... In fact it just makes it fit more.

The egg represents the cosmos, creativity, and life. And it is surrounded by the serpent. (Like we have been manipulated by them).

Then when it cracks man wakes up to the truths around him, which is:

A serpent warped around his egg of life, and a solar system which is not his own. Man wakes to the truth that they have been controlled.

If they win with their New Word Order, they wont have to hide in the shadows anymore



The reptilians in religion are an old concept.
And NO ONE knows the symbolism behind it 100%.
There are a lot of theories sure, but that is all.
There is not a single ancient text that explains the serpent so we can say "AHA".
Goes back to the Mayas etc. (not the Sumerians which is strange).
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook