The Reptilian Gift to the Queen!

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:48 pm » by Megame23

elnorel wrote:
megame23 wrote:The thing about the egg you added after I read that post.

Also I really don't see how that explanation of the egg cant fit in with what I am saying... In fact it just makes it fit more.

The egg represents the cosmos, creativity, and life. And it is surrounded by the serpent. (Like we have been manipulated by them).

Then when it cracks man wakes up to the truths around him, which is:

A serpent warped around his egg of life, and a solar system which is not his own. Man wakes to the truth that they have been controlled.

If they win with their New Word Order, they wont have to hide in the shadows anymore

The reptilians in religion are an old concept.
And NO ONE knows the symbolism behind it 100%.
There are a lot of theories sure, but that is all.
There is not a single ancient text that explains the serpent so we can say "AHA".
Goes back to the Mayas etc. (not the Sumerians which is strange).

You are right, there is not a single text or civilization that makes us see the truth that easily.

That is why you have to look at all of them. There are so many cultures that were supposed to be totally separate,yet they held the same stars of importance, had the same structures (pyramids), had the same type of artwork, had the same type of gods. Often reptilian gods, who they made blood sacrifices to.

It took me a long ass time to beleive in reptilians. But once I realized it, it only makes sense, and it puts so many things together. The reptile has shown up so much in our history and symbolism, because they have had controll for so long. It IS that simple.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:52 pm » by Drjones

' I give kudos to the notion of some reptile influence OVER HER, but her being one Id have to say no.' :flop:
and also you said she was a puppett...ABSOLUTELY SHE IS :clapper: ...that much is clear when you see her at the UN a few days ago or whenever,she has a script,who writes those scripts i wonder...like i say i prefer to focus on FORCES/ENERGETIC.S...sure she ages and shits like the rest of us BUT she is not like us morally....WHAT ultimately controls her thoughts,actions and emotions?...you see this goes beyond flesh and blood,that is not even conspiracy,just think of yourself,SOME force gives rise to your thoughts,feelings and actions throughout the day,what is that? and why do most of us /human beings find the world we inhabit quite intolerable if it is constructed by people that 'know better than us' ..you see the problem is the controllers but more importantly THE FORCES that control THEM...IMO.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 3:55 pm » by Thesaint

I'm not disputing that there are no reptilians because I believe that the average human could not and would not cause so much destruction pain and chaos. I believe that there is a force at work that is neither evil or demonic by human definition but because of it's own pleasure and selfishness that it would obviously seem to us that it is evil. I would say that the "evil" they commit is by default because lets face it if they were truly evil (like we humans have been to each other throughout history) then we would be lovingly tortured and killed, agreed.

So as a believer that there is something that's over humanity lets go to that first video. Anyone who uses that as proof of reptilians does nothing to help their cause and to someone like me who yearns for the truth, this gets me annoyed. You cannot use something so vague as proof, all it does is play into the hands of sceptics that already have an arsenal of dirty tricks at their disposal. Often we see videos put on the net that claim proof that we later find have been put there by dubious sources hoping that they will be picked up and go viral only to show us how stupid we are by the poster/producer coming forward and claiming the hoax. With that in mind we don't need to kick ourselves in he foot by doing it to ourselves. This is not proof as it's a poorly taken vid and very poor quality. We need better than this people.

Did you know that the majority of sceptic meetings are attended by school teachers and people of other teaching capacities. What do they do with that information? they pass it on as if it were the truth. In other words trying to bring up a whole generation of future sceptics that aren't really sceptics at all but closed minded individuals that carry on the status quo Lets bring up the quality of our "proof" and take it beyond the debunkers capacity to debunk. This vid is not one of them as it's extremely poor. Unless we have better quality to offer we play right into the hand of the sceptics and make their job much easier and in a world of infiltration of "pretend" posters and hired trolls we really don't want or need it. Check out this vid from 4mins and look at someone else's perspective on the reptilian video and see how we fall into their hands, would it be not better to see what they see first C'mon people it's time to raise the bar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu77YbjTa38 (from 4mins)

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 4:02 pm » by Megame23

thesaint wrote:I'm not disputing that there are no reptilians because I believe that the average human could not and would not cause so much destruction pain and chaos. I believe that there is a force at work that is neither evil or demonic by human definition but because of it's own pleasure and selfishness that it would obviously seem to us that it is evil. I would say that the "evil" they commit is by default because lets face it if they were truly evil (like we humans have been to each other throughout history) then we would be lovingly tortured and killed, agreed.

So as a believer that there is something that's over humanity lets go to that first video. Anyone who uses that as proof of reptilians does nothing to help their cause and to someone like me who yearns for the truth, this gets me annoyed. You cannot use something so vague as proof, all it does is play into the hands of sceptics that already have an arsenal of dirty tricks at their disposal. Often we see videos put on the net that claim proof that we later find have been put there by dubious sources hoping that they will be picked up and go viral only to show us how stupid we are by the poster/producer coming forward and claiming the hoax. With that in mind we don't need to kick ourselves in he foot by doing it to ourselves. This is not proof as it's a poorly taken vid and very poor quality. We need better than this people.

Did you know that the majority of sceptic meetings are attended by school teachers and people of other teaching capacities. What do they do with that information? they pass it on as if it were the truth. In other words trying to bring up a whole generation of future sceptics that aren't really sceptics at all but closed minded individuals that carry on the status quo Lets bring up the quality of our "proof" and take it beyond the debunkers capacity to debunk. This vid is not one of them as it's extremely poor. Unless we have better quality to offer we play right into the hand of the sceptics and make their job much easier and in a world of infiltration of "pretend" posters and hired trolls we really don't want or need it. Check out this vid from 4mins and look at someone else's perspective on the reptilian video and see how we fall into their hands, would it be not better to see what they see first C'mon people it's time to raise the bar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu77YbjTa38 (from 4mins)

We are on a conspiracy forum. To people that know about reptilians, it is quite clear what is happening in the video. So i showed them, because this is fucked up.

I am quite hostile towards her, because I have listened to tons of people talking about this evil bitch being involved in child sacrifice. People that have had to see this shit with their own eyes. People that have been brainwashed their whole lives. It fucking pisses me off, I FUCKING HATE IT. Its hard for me to not be blinded by rage when this type of terrible shit is happening to kids. That is why I post this shit, because I want people to know how fucking evil these bastards are.

I need to go relax for a bit.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 4:04 pm » by Elnorel

I rather believe that there were a reptilian race visiting our ancestors, teaching them (or manipulating them).
And when they left, our ancestors devised all sorts of elaborate symbolism and worshiping techniques and rituals over the matter.

I know of 2 such occasions in elder days when reptilians came out of the sea and sky to teach the natives.
But by the account and legend they were a benevolent teachers only, not malevolent as you would portray them.

Sure I can be mistaken as no one knows for sure the true account, we have only legends and some ritual inscriptions who have no more weight as evidence as the legends do.

Clearly alien races have come and gone, imprinting themselves on us, genetically and otherwise. But there must be many of them out there, good and bad.

The thing I'm not sold on is the fact that the good ones, apparently have this non-interruption law which they obey to the letter. Doing nothing even as they see us destroy ourselves and the planet in the process.
Now the evil intent ones have no such reservations and do as they please on the planet, causing even more death and destruction through manipulation and social balancing.

Logic dictates that the good ones should do their utmost to prevent the bad ones from interfering. From our perspective and when you look at the state of the world today, that is not evident.

Maybe they are keeping the evil ones in check, and all the abductions we see are the result of a few bad ones that slipped their nets.

I am more concerned about the old evil that is already deeply entrenched on this planet. They may be a reptilian race and they may not be, and only use reptilians as a mask.

Who knows such things for certain I ask? We need proof, and It looks more and more like we will never get it.
Lets face it, they're here for a millenia and are clearly here to stay. Deep underground bases, underwatter bases, I don't care where, but we cant do anything about it.
Maybe our military is engaging them on a regular basis, who knows. Sure doesn't look like we are winning.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 4:12 pm » by Elnorel

thesaint wrote:You cannot use something so vague as proof.

My point exactly. :flop:

thesaint wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu77YbjTa38 (from 4mins) :cheers:

I fully endorse the video, shows exactly how I feel about DUMB reptilian videos. :flop:Image

I love it where he says "can I have my 25.000$ now?". :D :flop:
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 4:21 pm » by Redistuo

megame23 wrote:The poster of the video has some other interesting ones on his page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/woghd#p/u/0/PBT02Rn7yf8

Including this one.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Which has a $25,000 debunking bounty on it supposedly. I certainly found the video intriguing.

at 4:25 of this video when the girl is supposably (lol) morphing into lizard... check the walls people.. specifically the arch above her.. its clear white and suddenly it changes in same way as the girl.. where is my 25k bucks??? this is fucking low quality video and this are compression artifacts u are all fucking stupid if u belive it .

Initiate

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 4:56 pm » by Lapislazuli

elnorel wrote:If there was a reptilian overlord, it would remain secret, never revealing itself to the subjects of dominated planet. instead it would have puppets through which it can act upon the world.

That's why I conclude Yahweh as the potential reptilian culprit
post284165.html#p284165

thesaint wrote:I'm not disputing that there are no reptilians because I believe that the average human could not and would not cause so much destruction pain and chaos. I believe that there is a force at work that is neither evil or demonic by human definition but because of it's own pleasure and selfishness that it would obviously seem to us that it is evil. I would say that the "evil" they commit is by default because lets face it if they were truly evil (like we humans have been to each other throughout history) then we would be lovingly tortured and killed, agreed.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 09, 2010 9:29 pm » by Megame23

I really cant agree with that Lapis. You really need to be careful with the Anunnaki information because there is a lot of disinfo around it, not that I think it is all a hoax, but I think it is being twisted.

You should watch this.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous