The Reptilian Gift to the Queen!

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 5:35 am » by Megame23

This is a video of the Queen's Golden Jubilee, where she was given a giant egg, surrounded by giant serpents, with a galaxy of planets around it, that is not our own.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Here is an article on the ceremony

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/2023047.stm

Come on... I'm sorry but it is quite obvious that she is a blood drinking, devil worshiping, evil reptilian woman creature. And this was a ceremony to honor her, the reptilian race, and their home system.

I normally wouldn't say something so drastic without presenting more evidence to back me up, but I am certain that no one will be able to come up with a reasonable explanation for this gift other than the one offered above.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 5:40 am » by Megame23

The poster of the video has some other interesting ones on his page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/woghd#p/u/0/PBT02Rn7yf8

Including this one.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Which has a $25,000 debunking bounty on it supposedly. I certainly found the video intriguing.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 6:49 am » by Megame23

Come on, if you debunk this I will admit your vast superiority over me.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 7:31 am » by Lilbuddhaman

megame23 wrote:Come on, if you debunk this I will admit your vast superiority over me.

LOL...ahh dude. Have you met PINDZ? You would get along nicely.
:lol:

:ohno:

BTW..no offense intended to PINDZ, he's cooler than you. :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 8:52 am » by Drjones

megame23 wrote:Come on, if you debunk this I will admit your vast superiority over me.

Thanks for the info mate.I'm not like the other poster who seems it appropriate to make jokes about all this.I would like to see much more on the queen's jubilee celebrations,higher quality video etc I cannot find it on the website which apparently has that.Regardless it is all very strange that the queen get's a giant egg and then the planets encircle her.There can be no denying this elitist bloodline gooes waay back in time and they are into some serious manipulatory shit!! :think:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 9:48 am » by Elnorel

Just because you simpeltons don't understand the ritual or secret codes, interpreting them in such a way as you have done brings laughter.

Reptilian? Give me a break. You're getting ripe for the loony bin.
One of these days.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 9:53 am » by Drjones

elnorel wrote:Just because you simpeltons don't understand the ritual or secret codes, interpreting them in such a way as you have done brings laughter.

One of these days.

We're simpletons...and i take you do understand the meanings genius?.. :roll: :lol:

Writer

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 11:26 am » by Believenothing

the reps are real, the english royal family are in actual fact GERMAN! Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha is there family name until they changed it to hide this fact the fucking evil murdering inbred incest fucks!!! They are the merovingian...the dragon bloodline....the bloodline that they will portray through the subconcious input of the books THE HOLY GRAIL and THE DIVINCE CODE. That means the Royal family are going to push foward an actual desendant of JESUS CHRIST! and you know who it is? Prince William. AKA the lion king (the show and advertising is everywere and has been constant for years) and LORD OF THE RINGS:THE RETURN OF THE KING all subliminal. Thats how your beliefs are controlled through subliminals. Now i know and i hope other people know that this christ lenage is bullshit when it is soon to be pushed out and peddled for truth. Google Prince william regarding christ because the sychs are astounding. The royal family are the sons and daughters of THE GODS left here in charge of HUMANS. They full blown incest to keep there genetics true to the original bloodline of the first half breeds. Sick SIck shit. google videos of the secret history of royals....insaine, murdering, bloodthirsty psychos....thats all they are. Why are they like that? Because there DNA is more alien than human. reptilian in fact. We have a reptilian part of the brain FFS!!!

"To know the Illuminati, Mr. David, you must study the reptile"

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer ... iles14.htm

They aint human, STOP BLAMING HUMANS FOR THESE ATROSITIES!! No human could even comprehend doing things the like of which this bloodline has inflicked on this world, cos they DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU!! YOUR A FUCKING RESOURCE!! WE ARE BEING FARMED LIKE ANIMALS!!

our DNA has been changed by these sick fucks so we are limited to what we can see and ultimately perceive. The human race is in CHECKMATE which has taken thousands of years to achieve and now we are going to be slaughtered, no two ways about it.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 12:16 pm » by Mediasorcerer

elnorel wrote:Just because you simpeltons don't understand the ritual or secret codes, interpreting them in such a way as you have done brings laughter.

One of these days.

hey einstein,ever heard of the medulla,or inner cortex,also known in the medical profession as THE REPTILE BRAIN!!!inside the mammalian outer tissue,or grey matter,its exactly like a reptile brain,so maybe do some more research before you go spouting ya mouth of hey!!!go ahead,try and debunk me,i dare you,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer

PostThu Jul 08, 2010 12:20 pm » by Openmind2

mediasorcerer wrote:

One of these days.

hey einstein,ever -BITCHSLAP-

You are on the first list to go, :badair: mediafuxor

Next