The REPTILIAN Legend of Count Dracula! (Vlad Dracul)

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 13, 2010 11:50 pm » by Megame23

I've been thinking about vampires lately, the stories show the same things as the reptilian tales in history. Vampires drink blood, and live an incredibly long time using that blood sometimes fly, and have a paralyzing stare. All these traits showing throughout reptilian legends of the ages as well.

I got thinking on this because of the show true blood. This scene is what got me thinking particularly...

Upload to Disclose.tv

It seemed incredibly real to me considering the fact that reptilian bastards are enslaving our planet... The way he looks at humanity is the same as how the reptilians here look at us, I'm sure that many wish they could come out and rule openly once again... Now for the information:

Vlad III

Vlad Dracul (Vlad the Dragon) but more importantly his son, Vlad the Impaler (Vlad II and III of Wallachia) are the source of the legend of Dracula, the most famous vampire.

Dracu - u + o = Draco

Lets start with a little on Vlad II. He ruled over Wallachia from 1436-1447. In 1431, he joined The Order of The Dragon. A society with ties to the catholic church, and dedicated to the defense of Christianity, from the Ottomans in particular.

The original order of the dragon was founded by Milos Obilic, famous for assassinating the Ottoman Sultan, Murad I. The organization was then called The Sacred Order of the Dragon of Saint George

Saint George was a famous Catholic knight, known for slaying a great dragon, which was terrorizing a kingdom.

In the story, the people have to make regular sacrifices to the dragon, so it wont kill them all, eventually the king's daughter drew the lot that said she was to be sacrificed. Luckily, Saint George comes along, and saves her from her peril, he tells the people that he will slay the dragon if they simply CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY. They all do, and the dragon is slain, and George goes down in history as a great hero of the people, great slayer of the dragon.

But what did he really do? Told the people he could make the dragon go away if they just go along with the current corrupt Illuminati rule, the catholic church.

Oswald von Wolkenstein - Portrait from the Innsbrucker Handschrift, 1432 - wearing the Order of the Dragon chain (Thanks Wikipedia!)

Reminds me of these Illuminati puppets...

Lady Gaga

Jay-z

There's so many more, but I'm not going to get into that here...

Anyway, The Order of the Dragon was reestablished by Sigismund, the Holy Roman Emperor in 1408.

When he joined the order Vlad II was given the surname Dracul. Yet when the time came that he was called upon in the fight against the ottomans, Vlad Dracul did not help, seemingly betraying the order. But did he? Or did he help to fulfill its goals?

Their crest, contains the Ouroboros symbolism, of the serpent destroying itself, to be reborn again "Better."

Just like the Phoenix, now on the American dollar bill, representing the coming destruction of this world, and rebirth of a New World Order.

Now for the more well known Vlad the Impaler.

Vlad III is well known in history for his brutal and twisted treatment of his enemies. His favorite method of torture and death was to drive long stakes into people, impaling them. Then arranging the stakes in different patterns on his land.

He killed tens of thousands of people, and the stories of his horrible deeds traveled all throughout the land.

He killed many Ottomans, as well as the people who murdered his father, and their families, and many more.

Vlad was even kept buckets of blood from his victims around him as he ate, to dip his bread in.

There is a story widely spread that one day one of his men couldn't bear the smell of the bodies. So Vlad had him impaled higher than the rest, so he wouldn't have to smell them anymore.

Vlad was one of the most cruel and sadistic characters in all of history.

..And from all of that, we get Dracula, lord of the vampires. And now, True Blood, Twilight, and vampire mania Hmmm, there seems to be more to this vampire thing... :look:
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 12:30 am » by Bilbow

Very interesting

Writer

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 1:30 am » by Nelson2000

Very good topic.One year ago,I received a spiritual comunication about Saint George.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 1:59 am » by Megame23

nelson2000 wrote:Very good topic.One year ago,I received a spiritual comunication about Saint George.

Would you mind sharing the story of it?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Writer

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 2:09 am » by Nelson2000

Yes I can.I have to find.I have a very intimate contact with spiritualism.Some images of saints of the Catholic Church, is pure symbolism.As we know, there are no fossils of dragons.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 2:37 am » by Ghost32

First off I want to point out that the vampire story is a work of fiction by Bram Stoker, and that the real story of the many Counts of Dracul are much more interesting.

First which one are you talking about?

Vlad Dracul was know as the dragon because he was a member of the order of the dragon.
the person known as Dracula was actually the son of vlad dracul the 2nd , dracula being vlad dracul the 3rd he was known as the impaler , his father was known as the dragon.And both of them were catholic.

"Vlad II received the surname Dracul in 1431, after being inducted into the Order of the Dragon, founded in 1408 by Sigismund, the Holy Roman Emperor, as part of a design to gain political favor for the Catholic Church and to aid in protecting Wallachia against the Ottoman Empire."

The story of him drinking blood is is glorified fiction, as I understand the true story is that while he was away at battle someone gave his wife a letter saying he had died and the turks were coming for her and she threw herself out a window, the when vlad the 3rd return to find his wife dead he vowed to kill all of his enemies and soped his bread in the blood on his clothes from battle and thats where the story began and bram stoker just made the rest up

the head of dracula is buried under a street in translvania .

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 2:59 am » by Megame23

ghost32 wrote:First off I want to point out that the vampire story is a work of fiction by Bram Stoker, and that the real story of the many Counts of Dracul are much more interesting.

First which one are you talking about?

Vlad Dracul was know as the dragon because he was a member of the order of the dragon.
the person known as Dracula was actually the son of vlad dracul the 2nd , dracula being vlad dracul the 3rd he was known as the impaler , his father was known as the dragon.And both of them were catholic.

"Vlad II received the surname Dracul in 1431, after being inducted into the Order of the Dragon, founded in 1408 by Sigismund, the Holy Roman Emperor, as part of a design to gain political favor for the Catholic Church and to aid in protecting Wallachia against the Ottoman Empire."

The story of him drinking blood is is glorified fiction, as I understand the true story is that while he was away at battle someone gave his wife a letter saying he had died and the turks were coming for her and she threw herself out a window, the when vlad the 3rd return to find his wife dead he vowed to kill all of his enemies and soped his bread in the blood on his clothes from battle and thats where the story began and bram stoker just made the rest up

the head of dracula is buried under a street in translvania .

Its quite clear when I am talking about Vlad II and when I am talking about Vlad III, they are both important in understanding this, as is The Order of the Dragon.

And no, what Vlad the Impaler did is not glorified fiction, its history.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 3:09 pm » by Megame23

in search of more opinions.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 3:37 pm » by Megame23

This is allegedly footage from inside of the skull and bones building, at Yale. Seems real to me.

Coffin at about 4 minutes

Upload to Disclose.tv

There are stories that Skull and Bones members, as part of their initiation process lay in a coffin, and share sexual experiences and jerk off, or something fucked up like that.

Seriously though, why doesn't it bother people more that our leaders are involved with shit like this? Its fucking called skull and bones.

"During my senior year I joined Skull and Bones, a secret society, so secret I can't say anything more." —President George W. Bush

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 6:12 pm » by Megame23

Vampires in mythology, culture, and history:

Pishachas - Flesh eating demons, able to shape shift and sometimes posses people, from Hindu mythology.

Empusa - In Greek mythology the daughter of hecate seduces men and then drinks their blood. other stories talk of her and her sisters devouring travelers.

Lamia - A beautiful queen from Greek myth, described with a distorted face and reptilian features. Known for drinking the blood of her children

Succubus - Medieval legends tell of women who seduced men to feed off their energy, beautiful yet demonic, often connected with snakes...

Lilith - The most famous succubus, the first wife of Adam on the garden of Eden. Always depicted with snakes and known for drinking baby blood.

Meridiana - A succubus said to have helped Pope Sylvester II get to his position.

Strix - Blood sucking Owls from greek and roman mythology. (Think, Bohemian Grove)

Strigoi - Romanian shape shifters, which live an incredibly long time by drinking blood.

Revenants - from medieval folklore, also known for the occasional blood sucking.

Asanbosam - West African tree dwelling vampires, found in forests, waiting for prey. Said to have iron teeth, and serpent tails.

Impundulu - Shape shifting Thunderbird, from South Africa. Known to drink blood, and to shape shift and seduce victims.

Peuchen - Flying shape shifting lizards from Chile, with a gaze that can paralyze and sucks blood of course.

Nhang - From Armenian mythology, river serpents, with the ability to change into men, and drink blood.

And there is so much more...

Next