Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 2:53 am » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 3:54 am » by Rich316

Jesus christ. This is comedy at it's finest. I can't stop laughing. Now it's old people disguised as reptiles..

TAKE YOUR MEDICATION.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 4:39 am » by Rich316

Ok I get it.. its all a joke.. I get it..

I'll join in now.. here's a ripper

Upload to Disclose.tv

and this one is good too...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Are these funny enough? I can find more, there's lots of them out there on TV..

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 5:37 pm » by Kinninigan

Rich316 wrote:
TAKE YOUR MEDICATION.

:scary:

you cant be a "reptilianologist" like me without hearing that statement atleast once a day

got a better rebuttal?

:alien51:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 8:32 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

Hey,

Well my opinion on David Icke goes something like this....

I think the community of critical thinkers owes a lot to him for un cloaking what really goes on in the world...he says that many people in the establishments of the world are involved in all kinds of depraved acts,Satanism,Occult,ritual sacrifices,etc.....he says this has always been the case,now we see the likes of the church,Jimmy Saville getting exposed for what he/they really are, i.e a peodophile scum and Icke declared this many years ago... he also points out tptb plan to create a world government,which he has watched unfold over the years,getting ever closer, true to his predictions...

I also find the points he makes about what the human eye can see in the vast spectrum of frequencies that make up this world/universe very interesting,that the visible light frequency band we see through with our eyes, is a miniscule amount of what makes up the whole spectrum,
e.g. xrays,gamma rays, Infrared,microwaves etc etc..i like as well, his opinons on the quantum view of things...and the positive messages he puts forward!

He has unearthed a lot of occult goings on 'fact'...

As for him going on Wogan,who by the way is an idiot...What i think was actually meant by his comment that was twisted,was, that He/I/You, are all the 'Sons Of God',and we have that within all of us.

People should check the more recent episode where he went back on T.V. and got an apology off Wogan!

I am a bit more confused on where the whole Reptillian saga fits in..i do beleive there is something going on in relation to that in some form,could it be that the 'theory' of Reptilian hybrids in power could be a smoke screen from the true lineage of the Annunaki? which are those very people in power?...or could it be an Annunaki tinkering that may well have involved adding some Reptillian genes to the mix and might explain the Reptillian brain?...Or even is it a full blown,walking, talking, Reptillian race involvement?

My only question marks that reallly come up with David Icke are the fact that even though he has supplied us with some pretty damning info about the way some things go in the world and 'the Matrix' in every sense of the word,i think he must have one foot in the door of the establishment,so to speak, other wise he wouldn't be selling out Wembley Stadium,(the 'ley' in Wembley is refering to the 'ley line' its on).....so i guess thats to harvest energy :headscratch: thats the kind of thing he highlights....
So i suspect that after some point of feeding the truth..people like him may drift away from the real secrets,who knows... :think:

Heres a link with one of the best examples i could find, of what people suggest to be Reptillian pupils,see what you think....one more interesting point to make is that people who look out for this stuff say there are many examples at the Nuremberg trials,i have also seen a pretty compelling photo of a Nazi with distinct Reptillian pupils... :mrgreen: :flop:

http://www.google.cz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=& ... 7003,d.Yms
Its good but if you can get the original video its more compelling...
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 9:31 pm » by Kinninigan

Mr.Manunnaki wrote:one more interesting point to make is that people who look out for this stuff say there are many examples at the Nuremberg trials,i have also seen a pretty compelling photo of a Nazi with distinct Reptillian pupils... :mrgreen: :flop:

here check out this thread i wrote about 2 years ago, also, as i struggle to get 21 replies anymore in a thread this got 21 pages of replies :mrgreen:

I have reptilian evidence that about 36,000 years before icke (the emerald tablets of thoth, the atlantean), in fact i just posted a thread from the la times about a reptilian city from 1934

icke is spreading dis-info on reptilians actual appearance...

HOLOCAUST MYSTERY SOLVED :look:

holocust-mystery-solved-t61358.html?hilit=holocaust%20mystery

:flop:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 10:45 am » by Rich316

Kinninigan wrote: :scary:
you cant be a "reptilianologist" like me without hearing that statement atleast once a day

got a better rebuttal?

Got any evidence? cuz I ain't seeing what you're seeing.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 am » by Temps13

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 10:08 pm » by Vulcanic

Rich316 wrote:
Kinninigan wrote: :scary:

got a better rebuttal?

Got any evidence? cuz I ain't seeing what you're seeing.

i put tons of proof in my thread, look into your family tree and don't stop at monkeys/apes ,, ask more questions like where does the ape come from? who is everyone in the human family tree, more reptiles in our family tree then you think,,T rex is in our tree, then go even deeper where did the human brain and heart evolve from? soon you will see a much different story then the tiny short sighted version your taught in school...

whenever you ask yourself how could any human do such things like mass killings, war, ect ect these people lack in emotion (hence) they are using the reptilian brain more then the mutated mammal one, im sure you know we all use our brains differently and they develope differently with experences, some people are more linked into the reptilian side then the mammal side...

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext