The Reptilian Manipulation of Humanity

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 10:57 pm » by Rich316

Vulcanic wrote:
Rich316 wrote:
Kinninigan wrote: :scary:
you cant be a "reptilianologist" like me without hearing that statement atleast once a day

got a better rebuttal?

:alien51:

Got any evidence? cuz I ain't seeing what you're seeing.

i put tons of proof in my thread, look into your family tree and don't stop at monkeys/apes ,, ask more questions like where does the ape come from? who is everyone in the human family tree, more reptiles in our family tree then you think,,T rex is in our tree, then go even deeper where did the human brain and heart evolve from? soon you will see a much different story then the tiny short sighted version your taught in school...

whenever you ask yourself how could any human do such things like mass killings, war, ect ect these people lack in emotion (hence) they are using the reptilian brain more then the mutated mammal one, im sure you know we all use our brains differently and they develope differently with experences, some people are more linked into the reptilian side then the mammal side...

So what? We have a reptilian part of our brain from millions of years ago.. I am talking about PROOF that news anchors are reptilians in disguise - you know, that nonsense being posted.

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 01, 2013 12:35 am » by Vulcanic

Rich316 wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:
Rich316 wrote: :scary:

Got any evidence? cuz I ain't seeing what you're seeing.

i put tons of proof in my thread, look into your family tree and don't stop at monkeys/apes ,, ask more questions like where does the ape come from? who is everyone in the human family tree, more reptiles in our family tree then you think,,T rex is in our tree, then go even deeper where did the human brain and heart evolve from? soon you will see a much different story then the tiny short sighted version your taught in school...

whenever you ask yourself how could any human do such things like mass killings, war, ect ect these people lack in emotion (hence) they are using the reptilian brain more then the mutated mammal one, im sure you know we all use our brains differently and they develope differently with experences, some people are more linked into the reptilian side then the mammal side...

So what? We have a reptilian part of our brain from millions of years ago.. I am talking about PROOF that news anchors are reptilians in disguise - you know, that nonsense being posted.

so what?? what separates you from animals and reptiles?? your brain, now what do people do that use the reptile brain more then the mammal/human parts? they can kill with no remorse, so by us using the human part of our brain separates us from the animals,, then what do you call a person who does not use the human or mammal parts of the brain but only uses the reptile brain, this person is not in the same class as us no better then a reptile or animal, if you only use the reptile part of the brain then you think/act/behave like a reptile, with traits like , not raising your young, no remorse, you come first before anyone else, greed..... i see lots of these traits in humans and i call them reptilians they are not like us,, no they don't shape shift nor have cold blood or scales, but the brain is the one part of any creature that truly defines it in its class of its own

we also have a heart very close to a turtles, look up heart evolution, look up all human organs evolution we were put together with alot creatures parts...

for anything else here being said/shown keep in mind almost all alien movies show a reptile humanoid one of my favorites is :

Upload to Disclose.tv

with such a bombardment of reptilian alien movies it tends to make one think the aliens will be reptilians, little green men from outter space.

but never stop asking questions, if you give me a answer i will always have a question for it :)

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 02, 2013 2:53 pm » by Rich316

I'm sure science has names for such behaviour... Sociopath? Chemical imbalances in the brain or just like you say, using the old pre historic part of the brain instead.. surely not with intent.. maybe just how it is for some? Hitler?

It's the footage of supposed reptiles doubling as new anchors that I have issues with.. given most of the footage is so poor, so low res, it could be anything and certainly does NOT look like people morphing back into their reptile status.. Those videos really ruin a good topic.. Patience and quality is what's needed imo.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 03, 2013 12:28 am » by Kinninigan

Rich316 wrote: reptiles doubling as new anchors

i didn't post any news anchors posing as reptilians....EXCEPT JUST NOW!

:look: :o :alien:

Reptilian Shapeshifter - Robin Meade on CNN

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 03, 2013 2:33 am » by Rich316

Kinninigan wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Whatever, you knew what i meant.

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 4:11 am » by Vulcanic

Rich316 wrote:I'm sure science has names for such behaviour... Sociopath? Chemical imbalances in the brain or just like you say, using the old pre historic part of the brain instead.. surely not with intent.. maybe just how it is for some? Hitler?

It's the footage of supposed reptiles doubling as new anchors that I have issues with.. given most of the footage is so poor, so low res, it could be anything and certainly does NOT look like people morphing back into their reptile status.. Those videos really ruin a good topic.. Patience and quality is what's needed imo.

yes,, i was trying find the documentary on it but no luck, it was really interesting, there was another factor in it too, some had a shrunken sections of the brain too ones that cripple them to feel emotions or know right from wrong, but if brain scans were common and free few of these guys could be weeded out at birth and maybe helped who knows :headscratch:

question for kin :
the shape shifting video's with eyes that change color and pupils that becomes slits, that i have never really figured out from a cameras tech point of view, i know you show reptilian videos a lot and must have heard many debunkers,, what do they say causes this? how come just the eyes, i got told once memory loss and some thing to do with shinynes of eyes,, but teeth are just as shiny and i've seen clear teeth in the same frame as distorted eyes, i would think the teeth would morph too if its a camera glitch.

but to me these eyes dont look reptile but more like feline how do you know they are reptiles and not a feline, a goverment cat/human hybred? cats would be great to mix dna with, great night hunter flexable,strong, they are the best hunters nature has ever created on the ground. maybe they are like swithing from night vision to day vision do to shadows or blink of darkness to trigger it, look closer in the shape shifting video see if there is anything that might have triggerd the eyes to change :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 4:19 am » by Vulcanic

Kinninigan wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

that was a android she was downloading the news information.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 4:26 am » by Vulcanic

goverment tech is 50 years ahead of civilian tech

civilian tech

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Nov 13, 2013 3:55 pm » by goku

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 13, 2013 10:58 pm » by Temps13

We really need to identify who exactly are the Luciferians & who exactly are the Yahvists..
I think it breaks down into two main factions of people from another planet with some elite humans following one & some following another..or is this a simplistic view?
It seems to be that way,that each faction has a different way of going about things,the Luciferian way being more natural (& involving Human sacrifice)..
We are about as aware of our surroundings as a sheep is aware of the workings of the farm.
Interesting about the 'unclean' spirits-what makes a spirit unclean,that is has to be washed in a river of milk? Anything to that? :think:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

PreviousNext