The Reptilian Manipulation of Humanity

Initiate

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 5:58 pm » by goku

where can i find full length of first video?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 6:58 pm » by goku

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 7:29 pm » by Sig

Azznerak the Black wrote:David Icke is a laughable jackass. This is the same douche that claimed to be the son of god, and yet, after he was laughed at and mocked, he still had the bravery to come up with this humorous theory of reptilians and their agenda. And what is even worse then his delusion, is the fact that somehow he has convinced others that what he is preaching is real and true.

Reminds me of the time I met a so-called Reptilian. After I laughed in his face, tempted him and even threatened him, the only thing this brain damaged donkey dick could do was grovel in some asinine gutter language he called his native tongue. He even went as far to say that his father, a Del'Chaka, would come for me and punish me for hurting his blood child.........that was several years ago. I guess the Reptilians are good at covert operations, but bad at keeping scheduled executions. HA!!!!!!
:nails:

I'm new to this forum so forgive me if I get ahead of myself, but I am seeing a lot in the way of sensational videos, but very little in the way of hard evidence. I am wide open to the possibility of reptilians. NASA did some valuable research into the possibility of dinosaurs having evolved into intelligent beings - after all, they were around a lot longer than we've been here - and I can certainly see how a cold blooded, highly evolved race could easily move into positions of political power. The theoretical background is fine. But can we have some hard evidence to take this out of the fantastic and fictional and into the plausible? Otherwise it's just another qua-religion.

By the way, anyone with some background in NLP can see that Ike is fantasizing when he talks. Eyes right!

Initiate

PostSat Nov 30, 2013 7:51 pm » by Giovanni

Exposing Infowars REPTILIAN Paul Joseph's Obvious SHAPESHIFT. Grey-Reptilian Hybrid Clone :nails:

Upload to Disclose.tv

lol

Previous