The Reptilian Manipulation of Humanity

Initiate

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 10:34 am » by goku

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 11:28 am » by Webcat

Thanks for these goku :flop:

But I'll have to put then on the 'back-burner' until sunday afternoon - at nearly 80 minutes for the lot!

I'm suffering an 'Information Overload' at the moment and can only digest small chunks of stuff until I've downloaded (get pissed and forget about a lot of stuff I've remembered!!) :mrgreen:

Kinni will be impressed with this I think. 8-)

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 2:06 pm » by Kinninigan

:flop:

I will bump any "reptilian" thread! :mrgreen:

But as far as Icke goes most of my research precedes him by THOUSANDS of years

Good place to start for anyone new about the theory

here are my contribution videos so far, and the YUSEF ESTES is one of the few on youtube that is a REAL shapeshift

I still get emails about the footage on youtube, its not CGI (shills already tried to debunk it, and failed)

I had my other PC crash and im behind on videos but more will be coming, including another real reptilian shapeshift from a us official....

:look:

link to my my original media:

http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan

:flop:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 2:54 pm » by Rich316

Sorry but I'm not convinced at all. YUSEF video shows nothing of much interest to me.. Yes it actually does look like CGI. And funny how it's on video but nobody there said anything? I assure you mate, if someone was standing before me, morphing in and out from human to dino the lizard man, i'd be making some noise, yet nobody said anything? And were has he done this in other videos? Just the one really poor quality video, looks like 240P resolution. You would have to be in possession of the original video and then analyze from there. Otherwise it's CGI or compression artifacting imho.

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 5:24 pm » by DarkHeart

Initiate

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 11:09 pm » by Giovanni

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 11:30 pm » by Temps13

When they talk about the Ogdoad being the creator spirits,it's interesting how people on Ayahusca see the same thing-they sometimes see like big crocodile god jaws with water pouring from them..
The dmt & whatever in the Ayahusca lets tribes like the Ashanica access knowledge,like how to find the right plants to cure snakebites or how to make various concoctions like Curare etc..
Why do people see this same thing? Sometimes they also see like the prows of Viking ships..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 12:13 am » by Rich316

So this electromagetic shield that keeps humanity from accessing his or her 'higher self' must be like the ozone layer with a big hole in it.. in this case, above Tibet .. LOL.. Geez I'd like to thank my Parents, in particular my Mum and Dad...

Writer

PostWed Oct 30, 2013 12:18 am » by Azznerak the Black

David Icke is a laughable jackass. This is the same douche that claimed to be the son of god, and yet, after he was laughed at and mocked, he still had the bravery to come up with this humorous theory of reptilians and their agenda. And what is even worse then his delusion, is the fact that somehow he has convinced others that what he is preaching is real and true.

Reminds me of the time I met a so-called Reptilian. After I laughed in his face, tempted him and even threatened him, the only thing this brain damaged donkey dick could do was grovel in some asinine gutter language he called his native tongue. He even went as far to say that his father, a Del'Chaka, would come for me and punish me for hurting his blood child.........that was several years ago. I guess the Reptilians are good at covert operations, but bad at keeping scheduled executions. HA!!!!!!
:nails:

Next