The Reptilian Race

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 01, 2009 8:36 pm » by TheDuck

hanuman wrote::yell: :yell: :yell: I'AM- NO-ONES-FUCKING-SLAVE :hell: :hell: :hell:

Your my bitch now! mwhahaha. Image

Only joking man lol
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 02, 2009 7:47 pm » by Evildweeb

Ok........I got all the little duckies in a row, will start a new thread for the material as it will be kinda long. Hopefully all of the mapping images come up as that's 99% of the study.

I will come back here and post a link as soon as it is reasonably ready.

:cheers:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Initiate

PostWed Sep 02, 2009 8:59 pm » by Aquarius

I'm quiet uneducated on this topic but what I've heard that has pricked my ears up is,

The Reptilian Race is extremely evolved and powerful. We are their cattle, for what reason I do not know. Probably the obvious, food :wink: Apparently they do not necessarily mean us any harm, but are corrupt. They are more powerful and control the greys. They can exist on different plains, different levels of consciousness. The thought that they live underground probably comes from that fact, they can just disappear, leaving it as the only rational explanation. Anyways, I'm not going to get too worried about something like this, i've too much shit to deal with in my own race.

But for those of you who are anxious about this subject, let me give you a little tip that I've put together myself.

Snakes/serpents/lizards are naturally the most adaptable creatures to their surrounding environment, and have evolved to suit most habitats. Anyone care to pick a form of habitat that snakes do not live in. Okay sky, but originally, serpents flew, terodactils (can't spell dinasoures) etc. They thrive in the oceans, desserts, trees, underground, and are found in almost every extreme climate. Snakes can live anyplace where the ground isn't frozen all year. They live on every continent, except Antarctica.

But there are few places where snakes cannot be found, and I've no idea as to why? Ireland, Iceland and New Zealand are the only countries free from snakes. Obviously St. Patrick sorted the snakes out in Ireland, coz he's a fucking legend! Imagine if some folklore had truth in it's roots, that someone as enlightened and spiritual as St. Patrick knew of this Reptilian Race and their control over all things, and had the balls to tell them to get to fuck! You have to admit, it is a bit strange that snakes, being natural swimmers, haven't made their way to these lands. Could it be down to the existence of too many natural predators? I doubt it, isn't that why snakes developed natural defences, venom, camofalgue, evasive skills.

So to stop from going off topic, if these Reptoids turn out to be dangerous and around, leg it to New Zealand (a country of epic beauty, lovely/tough people), Iceland (again very beautiful, hot women, although bit of a rip off) or Ireland (the shit, forget about the other 2 countries) and you'll be sorted. We'll get drunk as fuck, do a St Patrick on them and kick seven shades of snake shit out of the lot of 'em. I mean, who do they think they are, cheeky bastards!

Which brings me to my next question, who was the smart fucker that put an 's' in the word lisp? Do you think people with lisps are reptilians? Do ya reckon reptilian women are hot? Personally as long as the body was tight, I probably would :D
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 1:28 am » by Evildweeb

aquarius wrote:I'm quiet uneducated on this topic but what I've heard that has pricked my ears up is,

The Reptilian Race is extremely evolved and powerful. We are their cattle, for what reason I do not know. Probably the obvious, food :

Two quick points here...... Yes.....and Yes

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 2:25 pm » by Evildweeb

Here you go guys.....hope it makes sense:

topic8186.html

:rtft:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 3:21 pm » by Lowsix

I had a reptilian race one time.

The geckos owned the horned toads.
But then the iguanas ate the winners AND the losers.
So basically you could say the iguanas won.

Fact.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 3:33 pm » by Evildweeb

LowSix wrote:I had a reptilian race one time.

Fact.

Hahahaha, nice one :!:

Writer

PostFri Sep 04, 2009 11:39 pm » by Relament

Thanks slushpup. It's always a blast to read shit like this. Did I miss it or was Credo Mutwa neglected?

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 04, 2009 11:44 pm » by Slith

LowSix wrote:I had a reptilian race one time.

Fact.

He He :flop: You are such a d............. Funny.

Previous