The return of the Anunnaki

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:30 am

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 10:13 pm » by Willburnroach


The Sumerians wrote that the Anunnaki created humans in there own image according to Sitchin. They created us as a slave race to serve them or to perform functions that the Gods no longer will perform ie: mining gold. All other religions and their stories originate within the Anunnaki legend.

The Anunnaki came from Nibiru, or planet x the 12th {or 10th} planet, a planet that didn’t originate in our solar system and passes close to Earth every 3600 years. It’s been said that they are the ones that created our money and usury based society some 6000 years ago as a means to control humankind.

It’s been said that two brothers {Enlil and Enki} where given dominion of the Earth, and that these two brothers vie for power and control of Earth to this very day. The Anunnaki are a warrior conquering race, and they are coming back, relating to 2012 or possibly not till 2013.


I have read conflicting stories that the Anunnaki are human like in appearance, on the other hand some say they are reptilian. I think they are human like in appearance and the Ducaz another creation of the Anunnaki are indeed reptilian and are the ones talked about so much on the internet and on this board.

The Ducaz are the ones responsible for the many abductions and cattle mutilation occurring on Earth everyday we humans seem to be an ongoing experiment in biological engineering.

What say You? The return of these creatures is a bad thing. I also think that a event like this happening could unite the entire world as one, to fight against our evil overlords…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anunaki
http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/dm_report.html
Topic originally posted by me here: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread314720/pg1

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1539
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:45 am

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 10:50 pm » by Wolfbane7272


willburnroach wrote:The Sumerians wrote that the Anunnaki created humans in there own image according to Sitchin. They created us as a slave race to serve them or to perform functions that the Gods no longer will perform ie: mining gold. All other religions and their stories originate within the Anunnaki legend.

The Anunnaki came from Nibiru, or planet x the 12th {or 10th} planet, a planet that didn’t originate in our solar system and passes close to Earth every 3600 years. It’s been said that they are the ones that created our money and usury based society some 6000 years ago as a means to control humankind.

It’s been said that two brothers {Enlil and Enki} where given dominion of the Earth, and that these two brothers vie for power and control of Earth to this very day. The Anunnaki are a warrior conquering race, and they are coming back, relating to 2012 or possibly not till 2013.


I have read conflicting stories that the Anunnaki are human like in appearance, on the other hand some say they are reptilian. I think they are human like in appearance and the Ducaz another creation of the Anunnaki are indeed reptilian and are the ones talked about so much on the internet and on this board.

The Ducaz are the ones responsible for the many abductions and cattle mutilation occurring on Earth everyday we humans seem to be an ongoing experiment in biological engineering.

What say You? The return of these creatures is a bad thing. I also think that a event like this happening could unite the entire world as one, to fight against our evil overlords…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anunaki
http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/dm_report.html
Topic originally posted by me here: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread314720/pg1

well if its true . then i think they maybe in for a suprise when they get back and find that we are not huddling around campfires grunting anymore ..may be a little harder to dominate us this time
Image

Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1017
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 4:08 am

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 12:07 am » by Gostrider


I think they are already here or still are. Also they were the tall ones or giants as shown in ancient pics/carvings and mentioned in Bible. They have come gone many of times, possibly for :peep: millions of years. There are other alien races also involved in intervention with earth, some for good some for bad reasons. The reptilians are another seperate race also still here underground mostly and those in Human form above ground. They are the suspected original inhabitants of Earth. Also there is the issue of 4th density reptilians or other species where us humans with limited eye spectrum cannot see them. Its basically very confusing because those races appear to be fighting for over control of this planet and are doing a damn good job of keeping us surface humans in ingnorance through distractions, war, control of the politics, religions, money and education system via the illuminati (scape goats) fool santanic minions.

At least this is where my research leads to. Best I can come up with sofar.

Complicated isn't it? Ment to be.
BTW Stichin has done good work but some think he is holding back key information.
For instant Niburu is more likely a giant space ship and not a planet.

Image
For more info http://earthtrap.com/
The War FOR Truth began on 9112001.
"Truth Digest" http://gostrider.000a.biz/td/td.htm

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:45 pm

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 12:16 am » by Lovnstars86


Does anyone know what the status is of planet X now? Is it visible in our skies. I mean its almost two years away...

Initiate
Posts: 478
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:37 pm

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 1:25 am » by Chris333


I think they are already here or still are



So do i...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2547
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:59 am

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 1:46 am » by Realorfake


lovnstars86 wrote:Does anyone know what the status is of planet X now? Is it visible in our skies. I mean its almost two years away...


How often do you see Jupiter with yur naked eye?

The only reason we know Jupiter is there is because we know where to point our telescopes...so far planet x has yet to enter our solar system and if it has its still way far out in Pluto's realm...

unless u got infrared, nobodie's seein shit...

Question answered...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Initiate
Posts: 502
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 11:38 pm

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 1:50 am » by Lisakitty


If you look through the topics that have already been posted, I am pretty sure that you will come across some newer pics, which some believe to be showing planet X, with either a rising sun, or a setting sun. There are also some videos here on DTV, that are about planet X .... as the months go by, I am sure that we will be hearing a lot more about this planet X.

Conspirator
Posts: 1644
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:31 am

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 2:04 am » by Heinousone


realorfake wrote:
lovnstars86 wrote:Does anyone know what the status is of planet X now? Is it visible in our skies. I mean its almost two years away...


How often do you see Jupiter with yur naked eye?

The only reason we know Jupiter is there is because we know where to point our telescopes...so far planet x has yet to enter our solar system and if it has its still way far out in Pluto's realm...

unless u got infrared, nobodie's seein shit...

Question answered...



Well not sure what you guys think about Alex Collier but at that Camelot Awake and Aware conference during his presentation he said there was a some large planet or planetoid coming into our galaxy currently that was not being let known to the public. Whether you believe such or not is pure opinion as he didnt provide any evidence of such but Alex Collier has been in this game for quite some time.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1017
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 4:08 am

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 4:18 am » by Gostrider


heinousone wrote:
realorfake wrote:
lovnstars86 wrote:Does anyone know what the status is of planet X now? Is it visible in our skies. I mean its almost two years away...


How often do you see Jupiter with yur naked eye?

The only reason we know Jupiter is there is because we know where to point our telescopes...so far planet x has yet to enter our solar system and if it has its still way far out in Pluto's realm...

unless u got infrared, nobodie's seein shit...

Question answered...



Well not sure what you guys think about Alex Collier but at that Camelot Awake and Aware conference during his presentation he said there was a some large planet or planetoid coming into our galaxy currently that was not being let known to the public. Whether you believe such or not is pure opinion as he didnt provide any evidence of such but Alex Collier has been in this game for quite some time.


I support Alex Collier too. Yes there is an object, but its not Nibiru. Every hear of a brown dark star? Sapposily our Sun's binary star. The space infrared telescope has found it. Highly secret from public.
Image
http://earthtrap.com/
The War FOR Truth began on 9112001.
"Truth Digest" http://gostrider.000a.biz/td/td.htm

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1017
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 4:08 am

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 4:49 am » by Gostrider


The War FOR Truth began on 9112001.
"Truth Digest" http://gostrider.000a.biz/td/td.htm


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook