The Return Of The Dragons: The Sign Of The End Times

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 7:05 pm » by Kinninigan

:look:

THAR BE DRAGONS!

Let the epic battle of Mankind vrs Dragons begin....the end of times is upon us!

THE RETURN OF THE DRAGONS "THE SIGN OF THE END"

Upload to Disclose.tv

dinosauro67

Published on Mar 5, 2013

THE RETURN OF THE DRAGON " THE SIGN OF THE END "
UFO's CLOSE LVIV SU27 & LITTLE DRACOS FLYING
ORIGINAL VID FROM 72KYROS/MADMOD72

:peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 10:13 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Sav, that is dire :lol:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 11:01 am » by RATRODROB

Between you KINN with ya reptillians and WILLEASE with his space anomallys, ill never go hungry for the un fckn explained.
:cheers:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 1:50 pm » by Rich316

Man, comeon, that footage is terrible.. the first 2 look like fighter jets.

Remember the chinese man who photographed a supposed Dragon last year? that was interesting.

Initiate

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 2:11 pm » by 1ofus

Kinninigan, I have been reading your posts for a couple years now and always enjoy your thoughts. Some people might look at your posts and declare you crazy for saying the things you do concerning reptillians and the like. What most people don't see is the fact that, allegorically, everything you are saying is true.

The metaphors that your posts create describe a very real storyline of the inner world. For example; the serpent spoken of in the bible is reptillian in it's mental or intellectual nature. They are predatory and they are cold blooded, caring only for themselves. Dragons are a step or more up, they are serpents that can fly and breath fire.

Dragons hoard their treasure and will burn down any argument that suggests that the system that allows them to rule and hoard their wealth be changed. As the world awakens you can bet that the dragons will indeed come out and do what they do.

Some can repel the spiritual influence of the reptillians inside and others cannot. The psychopaths running the world are obviously influenced by these spirits and literally become them in their nature. They are metaphorically transformed into that same spirit that influences them.

For the same couple of years that I've been reading your posts I've wondered, "do you see these people literally or is it all allegory" and if you do actually see them literally is it perhaps an ability the mind has to show you what type of person you are dealing with?

So, is it literal or is it all allegory?

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 1:34 pm » by Kinninigan

1ofus wrote:So, is it literal or is it all allegory?

I would say this flying creature, is real, and its not the first time its been filmed. Hollywood even made a movie about the "Mothman"

This one in the OP seems to be a smaller one.

Here are 2 other pics of mothman. One is from 9/11 flying near the World Trade Center and one is from Point Pleasant where the famous sighting occured before a bridge collaspe

They have always been filmed near disasters. The OP video is from a crash at in airshow in Lviv

:look:

Stuff They Don't Want You To Know - Mothman

Upload to Disclose.tv

Uploaded on Dec 2, 2010

Between 1966 and 1967, witnesses across Point Pleasant reported a rash of paranormal activity, leading up to the largest bridge collapse in US history. But what actually happened -- and what on Earth is the Mothman? Tune in and learn more in this podcast

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 15, 2013 2:06 pm » by Harbin

Dracos must be similar to Bigfoot in that an actual clear photograph can't be taken. This indicates perhaps that dracos have an inter/extra dimension existence here, similar to Bigfoot.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 16, 2013 4:20 am » by RATRODROB

thanx KINN i didnt realise till i gazed upon this that the mothman hav been reported just prior to a disaster of some kind, that just throws more interest and controversy into the mix.

i love reading about the unexplained, it keeps my mind active and alive, i dont necessarilly believe every thing i read but who doesnt love a great mystery. :cheers:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Writer

PostWed Jun 26, 2013 6:20 pm » by Ishtar77

bump for later :sunny:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 21, 2013 3:05 pm » by Kinninigan

Kinninigan wrote: :look:

THAR BE DRAGONS!

Let the epic battle of Mankind vrs Dragons begin....the end of times is upon us!

THE RETURN OF THE DRAGONS "THE SIGN OF THE END"

Upload to Disclose.tv

dinosauro67

Published on Mar 5, 2013

THE RETURN OF THE DRAGON " THE SIGN OF THE END "
UFO's CLOSE LVIV SU27 & LITTLE DRACOS FLYING
ORIGINAL VID FROM 72KYROS/MADMOD72

In my three weeks off not having a PC I did alot of pondering about these ancient stories of dragons

Sadly on my PC that crashed I was working on the ancient story of "RAGNAROK"...a tale of "ice and fire"

so I will have to start that one over

But on a good note since I lost all my research work expect alot of these threads soon

...and you might wanna buy a helmet, so you dont make a mess when "i blow your mind" on the reptilian theory

THAR BE DRAGONS!

"And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast..." (Revelation 13:4)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next