The Revelation of the Pyramids

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 6:10 pm » by Troll2rocks

That was a great documentary, but I found the last thirty minutes lost its way quite a bit, I can not see how some of the conclusions in this were made at all. However it was a brave choice to go to such places, it just seemed out of place considering what came before it.

Still entertaining.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 6:15 pm » by Edgarrothstein

troll2rocks wrote:That was a great documentary, but I found the last thirty minutes lost its way quite a bit, I can not see how some of the conclusions in this were made at all. However it was a brave choice to go to such places, it just seemed out of place considering what came before it.

Still entertaining.

Yes, and as usual, the unexplained things are always attributed to either Gods or Aliens.

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 12, 2011 6:45 pm » by Poooooot

Actually, I felt like they were more leaning towards the possibility of ancient Earthling civilizations that lived here looooooooong before our records show humans living. They THEY built those structures. Not aliens, not God, and not people living 4,000 years ago.

That was my take, anyways. :think:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 3:56 pm » by Pitchke

troll2rocks wrote:That was a great documentary, but I found the last thirty minutes lost its way quite a bit, I can not see how some of the conclusions in this were made at all. However it was a brave choice to go to such places, it just seemed out of place considering what came before it.

Still entertaining.

yeah I agree... I posted it when I was halfway the documentary.

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 3:22 am » by Tiger3113

Thank you for sharing these vids, very interesting info and tie ins.

Previous