The Revelation of the Pyramids

Initiate

PostWed Nov 23, 2011 5:49 pm » by Serendipity

This thread deserves a bump :flop:

These videos are groundbreaking. First parts are basic but the last 2 or 3 parts for the first time explain fully what is occurring on the planet and what they pyramids of the world really mean.
Great find, Harbin :flop: :flop: :flop:
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Initiate

PostWed Nov 23, 2011 6:19 pm » by Stone069

I started watching a while back when this was a new post and had forgotten to come back. Thanks for reminding me about them by BUMPing the thread I will have plenty of time over the holiday weekend. Thanks again serendipity

Initiate

PostWed Nov 23, 2011 7:19 pm » by Serendipity

Yup :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 25, 2011 2:35 am » by Harbin

serendipity wrote:Yup :cheers:

And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

kjv: Genesis 11:4
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostFri Nov 25, 2011 5:01 am » by Serendipity

harbin wrote:
serendipity wrote:Yup :cheers:

And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

kjv: Genesis 11:4

Fascinating. But I believe it is the Tower Of Babyl that the passage is referencing.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 25, 2011 5:14 am » by Harbin

@serendipity:

Yes it is about the Tower of Babel. The basic circumstances are the same though. God orders us to go forth and inhabit the Earth and care for all the creatures therein.
Creating a city, or civilization, is against this order. The pyramids at Giza are towers of a sort. From what I have read these things may have been some form of energized high technology. Still against the first law.

Therefore the apparent erosion of things seems a natural course of events.
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostFri Nov 25, 2011 5:19 am » by Serendipity

harbin wrote:@serendipity:

Yes it is about the Tower of Babel. The basic circumstances are the same though. God orders us to go forth and inhabit the Earth and care for all the creatures therein.
Creating a city, or civilization, is against this order. The pyramids at Giza are towers of a sort. From what I have read these things may have been some form of energized high technology. Still against the first law.

Therefore the apparent erosion of things seems a natural course of events.

Hmm :think:
I don,t think harnessing energy violates any part of "be fruitful and multiply"...I remember reading something that alluded to the possibility that the Tower of Babyl was an attempt at building a rocket ship "that reached even unto the stars"..

Initiate

PostFri Nov 25, 2011 6:52 am » by Middleman

Amazing video, particularly the rich visuals and info about the various ancient monuments being in a line, but what was the deal with the bit about the spaceship and tank hieroglyphs in the Temple at Abydos?

I don't care if Indiana Jones himself says they're a coincidence. One I could buy, but three or four, all together?

It's strange that such an informative and open minded production would take such a weak position.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 25, 2011 8:12 am » by Hackjames

middleman wrote:Amazing video, particularly the rich visuals and info about the various ancient monuments being in a line, but what was the deal with the bit about the spaceship and tank hieroglyphs in the Temple at Abydos?

I don't care if Indiana Jones himself says they're a coincidence. One I could buy, but three or four, all together?

It's strange that such an informative and open minded production would take such a weak position.

I think you have a good point actually, about all four being found together, and only there (I've never seen another example of that particular effect, anyway). However, without a detailed explanation of each hieroglyph that is supposedly involved (also something I've never seen) you have to acknowledge that it may be as the mainstream archeologists suggest.

Keep in mind, it's also incredibly unlikely that they were intentionally depicting those (mostly) contemporary vehicles (for whatever reason, we'll just assume that) but only there.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Writer

PostFri Nov 25, 2011 8:25 am » by Dmonix

I was in Egypt this time last year. I believe the pyramids were built by humans, the tools they used for "cutting" rocks are now long gone, but the grounds were they used to be are still visible.
Egypt's an amazing place, we do not give the ancient Egyptian enough credit for the work they did and could do, I don't believe it's because of any other reason other than that for a millennia or more archaeologists have "dictated" all of the history from their "|perspective". In the more recent years where travel has become somewhat more feasible for your "average" Joe's from all over the World that were architects or craftsmen, through their eyes, they saw much more than the archaeologists have seen, but if you try to tell an Egyptian archaeologist anything other than what has come out of their mouths and textbooks, they wont buy it.
I believe it's starting to change, and hopefully with "change" occurring in Egypt now, that at some point in time, better relations and more open minds will prevail for ideas that might actually bring us to the truth.

PreviousNext