The Revelation of the Pyramids

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 9:24 am » by *WillEase*

The Revelation Of The Pyramids takes an in depth look into one of the seven wonders of the world, the Great Pyramids of Egypt. Mystery has surrounded these epic structures for centuries with theories varying from the scientific to the bizarre.

However with over thirty-seven years of in depth research taking in sites from China, Peru, Mexico and Egypt, one scientist has as at last managed first to understand and then to reveal what lies behind this greatest of archaeological mysteries: a message of paramount importance for all mankind, through time and space.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 1:58 pm » by SamueltheLion

haven't watched this yet, intend to watch it, does it mention soul transfer from bodies and vessels and the theory obama may be akhenaten? :D

well, PI ra Mids are fascinating, and i love the phi bon a chi sequence spiralling through all of their angelic angles.

Have a grand and wholesome day, conspiracy hunters! Find the truth, and when you've found it, look at it, and realize it is pointing at you, at "in", and then continue journeying ^_^

the search for truth is endless as... everything is true, to varying degrees, like the steps on the pyramid, like the flowing notes of the spiral of life of which the planets make up a Humming tone, a note, a vibration, each, sending life on its way! :D
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 2:12 pm » by 1ofus

This post has been up twice that I know of, most recently, just last week., and it's based on stolen work.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 2:40 pm » by Scouser012

I have not long joined here, but i was a lurker for a long time, and this video gets posted almost every week!