The Ringmakers Of Saturn By Dr Norman Bergrun (Must See)

Conspirator

PostThu May 26, 2011 6:13 am » by Ghost32

The Ringmakers Of Saturn By Dr Norman Bergrun (Must See)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

A remarkable work.
Dr. Bergrun does not believe in computerized photo enhancement. Rather, he rephotographs portions of Voyager images - of Saturn and its moons - after optically enlarging the original photo in, I believe, a microscope. Dr. Bergrun makes a yeoman's effort to explain what he is seeing in lay terms. Still a bit technical, enough is there to get his points across and provide supportive text for the imagery.
The conclusions: Saturn's rings are *not* natural, but are some type of effluent from massively huge, cylindrical objects, themselves measured in terms of earth diameters! The imagery shows, for example, an *incomplete* C-Ring, at each edge of which is one of these cylinders. Images also reveal red and white luminous objects in conjunction with the cylinders. There is much much more here on Saturn, its moons, and our own Moon.

Ringmakers of Saturn is a book by Norman Bergrun

:ghost: 32

Initiate

PostThu May 26, 2011 9:03 am » by Teloc

:ghost: 32: :flop:
:cheers:
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Conspirator

PostThu May 26, 2011 9:07 am » by Epicfailure

This pisses me off, I was trying really hard today to take a picture of Saturn with my telescope and camera, and the fucking thing isn't stable enough and Saturn moves to fast to track accurately with a manual telescope to snap a photo, no matter which one you have....

Super Moderator

PostThu May 26, 2011 12:16 pm » by Spock

Excellent Ghost! Thanks for finding this one.

Marduk will do a big orgasm of himself.

Super Moderator

PostThu May 26, 2011 12:40 pm » by -Marduk-

spock wrote:Excellent Ghost! Thanks for finding this one.

Marduk will do a big orgasm of himself.

EXACTLY THAT, BOSS!

Hope you´re doing fine :cheers:

@Ghost

Absolutly brilliant find !!!! :flop:

Super Moderator

PostThu May 26, 2011 1:02 pm » by -Marduk-

Ghost, could you please upload these vidz into the DTV video section.

Initiate

PostThu May 26, 2011 1:17 pm » by Hayden

Thanks for the post ghost! I think that this info combined with the James Horak stuff on the EMV's around the Sun (posted here a while back) is quite mind blowing in it's implications. It's not 'effluent' that makes the rings though,the ships mine certain deposits, some where in Utah. They then place those deposits in the rings of Saturn where they are bombarded by comic rays. This produces a substance that can be assimilated by any living tissue, with extraordinary results. According to Horak anyway. It kind of reminded me of the effects of monoatomic gold revealed by L Gardener among others.Thanks again. :cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostThu May 26, 2011 2:46 pm » by Cornbread714

hayden wrote: They then place those deposits in the rings of Saturn where they are bombarded by comic rays.

:alien51:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostFri May 27, 2011 1:17 pm » by Spock

I made it through 5.5 of these 7 videos. They put me and my wife to sleep.

Norm came across as a doddery old fool. I was on board in the beginning with the pictures he had taken personally of the UFO, and maybe back when he wrote his book he was much sharper than he was at the point of that presentation, but then his evidence spiraled into a absurd maelstrom of quackery. I lost it totally with his moon pictures and claiming the astronauts were in fact pictures of aliens.

It came to a point that it was too embarrassing to watch. It was as if he was on stage in his cotton briefs.

Unfortunately, because of this presentation, there is no more mystery for me concerning the rings of Saturn and EMVs.

Initiate

PostFri May 27, 2011 5:57 pm » by Nyarelathodep

epicfailure wrote:This pisses me off, I was trying really hard today to take a picture of Saturn with my telescope and camera, and the fucking thing isn't stable enough and Saturn moves to fast to track accurately with a manual telescope to snap a photo, no matter which one you have....

What EP are you tryng to use for this? You can also get motor drives pretty damn cheap these days for astrophotography. If I can snap a photo of Saturn in an undriven 10' dob...im sure you can do it, but Im using an EP with an 82* AFOV...that helps a ton...at least 4 mintues of drift at about x250.
For challenges to come, we stand against the tide...under the banner of the brave. Mission Aetheria...the future belongs to the brave.

Next